Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Living Bondage Fantasy - Maggie Mead

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

PD is a master at getting inside the minds of his subjects. He asks just the right questions to set sweet little Maggie Mead off. What turns her on is him, his brilliance with bondage, his deep fetishism, and his cock.
Immediately Maggie is cuffed. She's shaking. He's making her tell him about the things she'd like him to do to her. When he mentions sucking cock she lights up.
The bondage is so simple yet so effective. PD toys with her as she eagerly plays with his dick. She's so horny for it that she begs him to fuck her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Living Bondage Fantasy - Maggie Mead

Suburban Sex Fiends No. 2 - Jealous Roommate

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Feature, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Lesbians, LezDom, FaceSitting

When Sierra brought the new neighbor Jack Hammer up to her apartment to get to know him better, she wasn't ready for her slutty roommate Endza steal him away all for herself. Now Sierra doesn't want to see either one of them and lays on her bed pouting. It's up to Jack to make her feel better, and he pulls out some rope tricks, just what Sierra was hoping for but was too shy to ask . After being bound tightly in rope and with a buzzing hitachi applied to her pussy, Sierra forgets all about being upset with Endza and happily cums for her two tormentors. Now that Endza has her shy roommate all worked up, she plans to make good use of Sierra and Jack. Sierra is only too happy to oblige and Jack finds out why these two roommates get along so well. Featuring rope bondage and hot girl-on-girl action.

Duration: 35:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 300kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suburban Sex Fiends No. 2 - Jealous Roommate

IR Demonic Desires - Luna Lovely

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always.
I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true.
I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me.
Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download IR Demonic Desires - Luna Lovely

Hadley Haze

Cast: Hadley Haze
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Hadley is a hottie with a body. She's a real cutie with a booty. Her mountainous tits are absolutely breathtaking. What's more is that she's hott for the bondage. Tying her up and tormenting her is just too sexy. Her nipples are ripe for hanging weights from.
OT uses Hadley's own arms to spread her legs and expose her beautiful cunt. Of course that means he's got to hit it. She squeals as the flogger makes her sensitive pussy bright pink. She's so turned on she can't help dripping all over the stage.
With tit's like hers of course OT has to tie them up. The jut out like two giant blueberries on her chest. Hadley they are firm and sensitive. Perfect for OT's punching bags.

Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Hadley Haze

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

Release Year: 2021

Horny blonde in black blouse, in pink panties, with small boobs and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. her tied up with roroeps - hands, legs, boobs and belly on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 38:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3953kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for horny blonde part 1 Full HD 1080p

InfernalRestraints - Penny Barber - Beat the Brat

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Genres: Bdsm

The best part about brats like Penny Barber is that you never need to look for reasons to beat their fucking asses. They are always trying to push your buttons, just to pretend like they have some kind of power over you.

Duration: 46:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download InfernalRestraints - Penny Barber - Beat the Brat

HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha Banks
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation

Sasha Banks loves rope, but even she doesn't know quite how much. She's done some floor ties before. She's experienced a bit of corporal punishment. But there is nothing in the world like being suspended while cumming.

Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download HardTied Sasha Banks Bubbly Banks

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up. Her legs are spread wide open, suspended several feet off of the ground. Here her pussy is exposed, and he can see how wet she is getting.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

Serenity Tall Tender

Serenity is and very tender. This is her very first BDSM video. Watch her struggle while being hogtied very tight. She is required to jump up and down with clamps on her tiny nipples. She is made to suck on a very large dildo while sitting on another one! When she is punished with the electro box she cries real tears. When she is told to masturbate she cums harder than she has in her whole life.

Duration: 58:06
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1504kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 696.2 MB

Download Serenity Tall Tender

Ella Jane

Cast: Ella Jane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes.
Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ella Jane

Amanda Foxx - Shoot Gone Wrong

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

One of the really great things about attending a fetish convention is the chance to shoot with so many great models, like Amanda Foxx. She wore something very special for our first shoot together, and once she's alone with me in the hotel, I get her roped up nice and tightly. I make a lot of small talk, putting her mind completely at ease. The OTHER great thing about shooting at a fetish convention is that no one suspects anything when you have a beautiful woman bound and gagged in your room, which makes it very simple to make sure they won't be able to call for help when you decide not to let them go! Unfortunately for Amanda, she learned this the hard way, and now that she's unable to escape, she's coming back home with me to be my new plaything! She's not happy about this at all, and tries her best to get loose, but the ropes aren't about to yield. To keep her more manageable, I take out the ball gag and stuff her huge mouth with a pair of old worn panties, then wrap her face with .

Duration: 34:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amanda Foxx - Shoot Gone Wrong

Subspace

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.
Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it. Sometimes we can even spread her pussy open and see how wet she is inside. But with Jeze Belle it doesn't take a closer inspection to see how absolutely horny BDSM makes her. Little streams of her wetness run out of her. It isn't an exaggeration, she is a true bondage slut and it shows.
So what has her so turned on? Well, we don't like to brag, but there is a reason women come to us as the masters of device bondage. OT has her locked down from the second he takes her out of her cage. She is totally under his control while he torments her tits, as.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Subspace

Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Anal Play, Butt Plug, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Whipping, Armbinder

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Horny Wenona Punished & Tickled

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Tits Torture

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized. Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait. When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control. Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Horny Wenona Punished & Tickled

RedHotVideo - Laptop Mayhem

Studio: RedHotVideo
Genres: Bdsm

Galas Looner: Your RSVP to a gala butt blistering !We sent this young lady her invitation just a little over a month before that happy day. Of course, her invitationwasn`t spelled out quite like that, but we were quite confident that the tart`s conduct would be such so as to ensure that it played out exactly like that. Miss Looner's bottom being the sort that jiggles and bounces most delightfully under a hard swung hand was an added bonus.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:10
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1893kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

Download RedHotVideo - Laptop Mayhem

Talia

Talia tells us that she is here today because she loves being tied up and tormented. When Master rick Savage discovers how extremely sensitive her pussy is to his wicked touch, he devotes all of his fiendish efforts to her naked beaver. electrical torment, sturdy pinching clothes pins, scorching hot candle wax. It's an extremely rough day she could only dream about in her worst nightmares.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1512kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 642.2 MB

Download Talia

A Good Slut on Her Knees

This slut knows that the proper place to be is on her knees. She willingly gets on them and then is bound with rope. From head to toe she's tied down and this includes breast bondage. Rope is wound around her tiny tits which is then tied around her legs. If this bitch even thinks about struggling she's going to cause herself some real pain. Like a good pain slut, she stays in place, getting wet from the weights clipped to her cunt and nipples. This bitch keeps quiet and relishes in all the ways she's strung up and beaten.

Duration: 55:31
Video: 600x337, AVC (H.264), 1451kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 643.8 MB

Download A Good Slut on Her Knees

Penny Barber

Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Domination, Big Tits, Squirt

She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the forces pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic. Between the cage and the hood she knows this is going to be terrifying. She has tears running down her face before she is even locked in. It wouldn't be so bad if she could manipulate the bondage herself but the way her hands are wrapped up she can't get a grip that would allow her any kind of relief.
The key is to make being outside of the box much more frightening than being inside. To do this OT employs some serious corporal punishment. Chains keep her bound between two posts while he works his whip across her ass and the backs of her thighs. Flipping it between her legs he lands several sharp blows right across her clit and pussy lips.
Even the orgasms are meant to be painful. The pogo between her legs doesn't let her relax at all. As the vibrator makes her weak in the knee.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6765kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Penny Barber

Bunny's Submission

Cherubic Bunny desires to cash in on her love of pain and become a professional slave at the Royal Castle Dugneon in Philadelphia. Rick Savage, a longtime friend of the Castle's proprietor is in town and offers to put the cute Bunny to the test, find out if she can be obedient and find out if she has what it takes to be one of the dungeons resident pain sluts. Her first command? Strip! She kneels in her nakedness and the Savage one circles, his eyes inspecting her pretty flesh. Can her firm and natural breasts, her shaved pussy and her beautifully round ass endure the extreme punishment that Master Rick Savage is about to dish out? Does Bunny pass her audition? Watch, and then you be the judge.

Duration: 58:27
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1530kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 711.4 MB

Download Bunny's Submission