Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Punishing the Naughty Slave

When my slaves are really naughty I drag them to my dungeon where I rack and ravage their hot tits. Nothing makes me happier than tying my slaves up spreadeagle and pouring hot candle wax over their naked flesh. I also like to blindfold my slaves before turning their tits a lovely shade of purple. Purple and red -- what a great color combination. Purple from the engorging the girl's tits as a result of my having tied them at the base with strong rope. And red from the dripping candle wax. Oh, it's enough to drive any Master insane with lust.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:08
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1516kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 712.2 MB

Download Punishing the Naughty Slave

Cici You Later Part 2 - Cici Rhodes

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Spanking, Rubber
Video language: English

We may start off by playing with our decoration model, but if Cici Rhodes thinks we've forgotten about her already she is sorely mistaken. And when we correct her misconception she will just be sore.
There is nothing hotter than a beautiful women who is ready to submit to our every whim. We have been playing with this one for a long time but there is still plenty more left to do. Her holes haven't gotten nearly enough of a work out, for instance, and she could still use some obedience training. Mostly, though, we are just looking for excuses to make her scream and you know that means we will find some.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1780kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.4 MB

Download Cici You Later Part 2 - Cici Rhodes

Adara Immobilized

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sometimes it's more fun to skip a storyline, and just spend time tying up a good friend so tight they can't move a muscle! That's what we do here in this video, as we take our own sweet time slowly roping up Adara Jordin until she's converted into a tight, absolutely immobilized parcel! All during the process, we banter with and tease each other, as Adara's range of movement becomes more and more limited. She didn't bargain on how uncomfortable the tie would be, and once fully secured, she has absolutely no choice but to lay there on her side, completely helpless and totally at my mercy! She's suffering mightily due to the tight ropes, but I take her mind of things by tickling her bare feet! She can't pull away, only twitch with laughter from behind her gag. I had so much fun roping her up, I didn't want to let her go, but I'll have her in my clutches again VERY soon!.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adara Immobilized

Jeze Belle Subspace

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetish

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Jeze Belle Subspace

Severe BDSM Punishment Sees Zlata Shine Whipped, Bound, Choked, and Stretched Out

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Teen, Gonzo, Hardcore

After only just meeting each other on the street, Vince decides to take Zlata Shine back to his apartment, where his BDSM toys are, for a bit of fun.

Duration: 40:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11799kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Severe BDSM Punishment Sees Zlata Shine Whipped, Bound, Choked, and Stretched Out

Bondage Fairy - Lola Fae

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Lola is quite the little bondage nymph. She's got the petite little body for some serious rope ties. Once she's bound you can see her excitement. The way she moves her little body. It's perfect for a nice OTK spanking. Her cute little butt is nice and red and she's ready for more tight bondage. Her thumbs are tied tight and attached to her neck rope. The more she pulls on her hands the more she chokes herself. A kneeling suspension turns into a suspension with her feet behind her head. Either way she gets vibrated till she's cumming over and over and over again.

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage Fairy - Lola Fae

Jackie Ohh

Cast: Jackie Ohh
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The stunning Jackie Ohh is ready for the bondage! Even before she's being tied up she's got a huge smile on her face. You can see her excitement grow as she watches everything being done to her.
The neck rope holding her up clearly turns her on. Her tits exposed and she flirts with choking herself. She's the kind of girl you keep in bondage for hours. Weights and clamps on her nipples are a must along with a huge ball gag.
A strict hogtie, a tit tie, a suspension, and a missionary position give Jackie's body the full workout she deserves. Her sexy ass gets a good caning and fucking with a huge metal hook. She cums like a good girl!

Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Jackie Ohh

I Am A Bondage Slut - Jaden

Cast: Jaden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Dildo, Anal, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Zapper

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download I Am A Bondage Slut - Jaden

HardTied Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Liv Aguilera
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore

Liv Aguilera came to town specifically to play with Jack Hammer. He's a bondage master with miles of rope that he's just waiting to wrap around her tight little body. She's got these nice round tits that are perfect to pinch and pull on..

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Liv Aguilera Rag Doll

A Dreamy Week Of Delightful Play

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I'm sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressiv.

Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download A Dreamy Week Of Delightful Play

Domination victim

Release Year: 2009
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, Anal, Hardcore, All Sex

Clarisse knew exactly she was in trouble but she was hoping she wouldn't get punished. Bitches think that just because they have a pussy, everything can be forgotten for them. But no! Clarisse, we have bad news for you, this guy must be very upset, and he will give you what you deserve! Oh, poor little slot, you like being bound, don't you? You love when your filthy cunt is being fucked? Now how do you like this?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Domination victim

KC Session 670

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Brutal torture of slaves, piercing, wax, mistreatment of a slave, torture with electricity, whipping with nettles, the girls are suffering hellish torment.

Duration: 32:54
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 608.8 MB

Download KC Session 670

Rachel gets Tied in a Super Tight Reverse Prayer Hogtie with Twine Full

Sexy MILF Rachel Adams is always up for some tough bondage so I decide to give her some good, tight predicament bondage to think about.
Wearing sexy blue bra and panties with pantyhose, the sexy MILF sits on a stool. A harness ballgag already tightly secured in her mouth to silence her. I have a lot of twine and I plan on using it. I start by pulling Rachel's arms behind her back into a reverse prayer position. I use twine to secure her arms in this tough position. Once i have her arms secured I turn her around to show off her reverse prayer as I make it even tighter and more secure.
I bind Rachel's wrists together tight and then use more twine to pull her arms tighter to her body, pulling the reverse prayer even tighter to add to her predicament. Once her arms are tightly secure in the reverse prayer I turn Rachel around. I take more twine and use it to secure and cinch the twine around her arms and create another harness. With her arms now secured tight I add a tight crotch rope a.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8958kbps
Audio: 248kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Rachel gets Tied in a Super Tight Reverse Prayer Hogtie with Twine Full

Boiler Room Pet

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Freya French Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

For instance, Freya French is a lovely little gift hanging out in the boiler room. I was expecting something disgusting like rats or a stray cat when I heard the sounds coming through the vents.

Duration: 44:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Boiler Room Pet

Noise Complaint

Release Year: 2018
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Demi Sutra, London River

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.
London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body.
Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7309kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Noise Complaint

Gigi Lynn - Egyptian Sacrifice!!

Famous Egyptian scholar Gigi Lynn has located the priceless artifact, the Eye of Ra, and has brought it back stateside for inclusion in the museum. Unfortunately for her, a follower of an ancient cult also wants the Eye, and will stop at nothing to obtain it! He binds and gags the helpless researched, anchoring her wrists behind her to the foot of her bed as he searches her home for the ancient relic. Struggling like mad, she frees herself, and ruses off to the hiding place of the eye. When she removes it to transport it to a safe place, she is again set upon by the demented cultist. This time, he zip ties her wrists and ankles tightly, and her into a hog tie from which she cannot escape. To keep her from calling for help, he stuffs a foam ball into her mouth and seals it in with micro foam tape! Gigi rolls around, "mmmmppphhhh"ing and grunting into her gag as she fights for freedom, but it's no use. Finally, the cultist returns: Now that he has the Eye, he only needs one thing to co.

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Gigi Lynn - Egyptian Sacrifice!!

RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Endza high

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains...

Duration: 47:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Abigail Dupree Endza high

Lilith Testing a Spy Part 1

Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Fresh pussy Lilith is sent to Dr Lomp for a national secret service. She is quite talented for getting necessary information from a targeted person; thus, Dr Lomp will send her to some specific people to collect news. Before using this little spy, she must be tested on privacy. Dr Lomp wants to be sure that she will never ever reveal any national secret, even under high pressure and heavy torment. Lilith seems that she is desiring this national mission and is ready to do whatever is needed. This way, Dr Lomp will push her pain limits and lead her to gain some experience about various torments. Watch and see if cute spy Lilith can prove herself in front of Dr Lomp.

Duration: 52:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6105kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lilith Testing a Spy Part 1

HardTied Lost in Rope

Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

Odette Delacroix Under Control

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Double Penetration, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.

Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Odette Delacroix Under Control