Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Gifts Of Pain part 2

Nicole offers her body for your sadistic pleasure. She goes way beyond her limits deep into pain just for you. She is tied to the bench and a leather strap is used until her butt is burning. Then her breasts are whipped with a leather cat. Next she is strung up and whipped on her back until she cries. Even when she can't take any more Master Len takes out his bull whip and cuts her ass up good. Please accept Nicole's gifts of pain to you.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1508kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Gifts Of Pain part 2

Hot Cougar is Sexually Destroyed WIth Brutal throat & squirting orgasms

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Video language: English

Hot slave Simone Sonay really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.

Duration: 31:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Cougar is Sexually Destroyed WIth Brutal throat & squirting orgasms

Juliette March - Captive

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.
The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Juliette March - Captive

Jeze Belle - Subspace

Cast: Jeze Belle
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Fetis

When a girl is as sexy as Jeze Belle we talk about her body first. Well, there is a lot to talk about with this one. She has small, firm tits; beautiful, long legs and an ass that begs to be beaten and grabbed. And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet.

Duration: 44:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Jeze Belle - Subspace

Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas - 720p

Cast: Arielle Aquinas
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Arielle Aquinas is having a lovely day in bed. She's just lounging around when OT comes over to play. For him to really have fun he's got to get Arielle tied up and tied up good. She doesn't seem to mind one bit. When lounging turns to a severe strapaddo and hair tie she's moans and groans while wriggling around the bed.
She's got way too many clothes on so OT helps her remove them. Her panties are stuffed in her mouth over a pair of pantyhose, finished off with some black tape. The INSEX mask keeps her quiet and unaware of what is to come. She flinches at the slightest noise so when OT hits the bed with the flogger she screams through her gagged mouth.
Arielle is a big squirter. Doubters beware! With the right tools, namely any object that fits in her cunt, and the right vibrations Arielle will drench whatever is in the vicinity. As OT finds out it's not all that difficult. He ties her spread eagle, puts a rope around her neck, shoves Mr. Pogo in her pussy and goes to town on her c.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas - 720p

Teen Taylor Mae is already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Taylor Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Taylor Mae is ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.
She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her.
He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.
Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down.
He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Teen Taylor Mae is already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle

InfernalRestraints Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zoey Laine
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Out she goes. Zoey Laine probably shouldn't just pick up and take whatever pills strange men give her. She's too hot to not know better. Men have been paying attention to her since she started growing those perky little tits of hers.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Zoey Laine Trophy Catch

DominatedGirls - Andy Brown - Andy in Agony

Studio: DominatedGirls
Genres: Bdsm

When Nate leaves to make the important phone call, Cadence turns her charm on and is eating Vonka's begging pussy in no time. The women fall instantly in lust and Vonka tells Cadence she can...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download DominatedGirls - Andy Brown - Andy in Agony

HardTied Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza isn't just lost in rope, she's lost in subspace entirely. The rope is the vehicle, the torment is the fuel, and this is her journey.Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Lost in Rope

Slave Share

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 56:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6774kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Slave Share

HardTied Iona Grace A State Of Grace

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore

It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Iona Grace A State Of Grace

Anita De Bauch - Bit gag Stockings Hogtie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage

Anita hangs a number of keys frozen in ice onto a hook on the ceiling before padlocking a chain around her waist, leaving a short length free behind her. Next she ties a length of ropes between her big toes then padlocks leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between them with more padlocks. Anita padlocks the end of the chain from around her waist to the centre of the spreader bar so her legs are pulled up behind her before padlocking the centre of a second shorter chain to the centre of the spreader bar. Now Anita fastens a black rubber bit gag in her mouth and ties the ropes from her toes to the back of her bit gag before padlocking her wrist cuffs to each end of the second short chain. Anita enjoys her bondage as she waits for her padlock keys to drop one by one as the ice slowly melts.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anita De Bauch - Bit gag Stockings Hogtie

Half and Half- April Rain

Genres: BDSM, Asking Permission To Cum, Ass Flogging, Ball Gag, Begging, Black Ball Gag, Breast Bondage, Breast Flogging, Caning

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

April is the kind of submissive that can't control herself. She cums without permission, screams curses when you ignore her, and giggles sometimes when you hit her. She is like a musical instrument, making whatever sound we want when Matt works her body just right. Her tight snatch is probably his favorite note. At first it makes her squeak, but soon she's moaning, and right after it escalates to all out begging as she tries to avoid being punished for getting off without permission again.

Something happens after a couple of intense orgasms, though. Suddenly that laughter is gone. Her entire body is more sensitive and now the cane strokes have her on the verge of tears.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Half and Half- April Rain

Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 720p

Cast: Cowgirl
Genres: BDSM, Torture

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, Xtc, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging .

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Cowgirl - Cowtest Part 1 720p

Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to .

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Pretty Pushed to Limits of Pain

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

There is a long-standing question in the bondage community: how much abuse can a pussy take and still be able to cum when the time arises. O.T. is on a crusade to find out, but he's been hard pressed to find a girl willing to take part in his little experiments. He has chosen Violet Monroe to be his subject even though she's not a completely willing participant. That's fine as far as he's concerned. If she struggles a little that will only add to his tests.

Violet is being moved between different positions to allow O.T. to access her pussy with his different tools. First the flogger comes out, its tails sending pain up through her whole body making her shake and try to pull away. She continues struggling as she is laid back over a box with her arms and legs tied spread eagle, but the ropes are too strong for her and she has no success. Instead she gets a series of whip lashes straight to her crotch. She tries to scream from the stinging pain, but the sounds are muffled by the ball .

Duration: 38:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Pretty Pushed to Limits of Pain

Bubbles - Beverly Hills

Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Blowjob, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Tits Torture, Fingering, Mask

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles - Beverly Hills

Sierra Cirque

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

We've put Sierra through a lot so far, but our job isn't quite done yet. She's still in for a shock with what we've got in store for her. We spread her legs and attach some electrodes to her pussy to make her squirm around for your entertainment. Then when that isn't enough we take out the cattle prod and make her really move.Sierra's already got a few marks on her ass from the fun we've been having with her but we think she needs some more. We tie her up to a chair and really let her have it. She's going to become very well acquainted with canes of all shapes and sizes. Then, just to be nice, maybe we'll help her come to get rid of that tension she's been building up.

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Sierra Cirque

BrutalCastings - Penny Nickels

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Legal Teen, Casting, Rough Sex, Facial, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex

They pile into our casting office every single day and then tell our agent they have no interest in nude modeling, or aren't comfortable taking their clothes off on camera. When will these little cum slobs learn that they have to go outside of their comfort zones and do whatever it takes to become famous? When? Well, Penny Nickles is going to learn that today, right fucking now! This petite 19-year-old looks like a deer in the headlights when it's time to show our agent the goods, and tries to stall the inevitable even further by offering to send her portfolio by the office later. The nerve. This loopy wannabe teen model may have come to us in the hopes of a life of luxury, fame and riches, but she's going to leave here a submissive, whimpering sex slave with a load of our agent's salty hot cum clinging to her chin like Santa's beard. Penny says she's a part time dog trainer, but the agent quickly turns the tables on her and shows her who the bitch in training really is with a brutal .

Duration: 50:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7734kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download BrutalCastings - Penny Nickels

Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys

The terms do not, however, say that they can't have some fun with her, especially if the client is late to the pick up. They didn't need to strip her down to her underwear and tie her spread-eagle on the bed.

Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kristina Rose Elise Graves Cyd Black Spread and Exposed