Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Pain is Love Part 4 - Bella Rossi and Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We have called Bella Rossi a sexual animal before. We really gave that saying a whole new meaning at her live feed, though. We turned her from a sexy, beautiful woman into an obedient little animal in heat. All it took was a glass dildo with a fluffy raccoon tail on the end and a long chain leash to put her into the kind of mental space we wanted. It's a bit of old fashioned humiliation, having her crawl around on all fours like a dog. We tried to give her a nice pair of bells for her collar but we found that they fit much better on her nipples and pussy.
With Bella back into human mode there were still quite a few ways for us to have fun with her. Jack Hammer laid into her ass with a heavy flogger that left her cheeks a rosy pink. She had a ring gag in her mouth that allowed Elise Graves to push a dildo down her throat. Bella has often said how much she loves the feelings of bondage, discipline, and humiliation. One look at her pussy lets you know how serious she was. It didn't tak.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2113kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Pain is Love Part 4 - Bella Rossi and Rain DeGrey

Bitch In A Bag - 720p

Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.
She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks. The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.
Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bonda.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bitch In A Bag - 720p

Perfect Pet Sasha

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sasha
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Sasha loves being treated like an animal. Stick her in a cage and it will make her wet in minutes. She is just a beast of burden. Put her to work and she will do it diligently.

Duration: 58:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.2 MB

Download Perfect Pet Sasha

Anastasia Rose - Turnabout

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Anastasia Rose - Turnabout

The Crazy Chix Show - Part 3

Release Year: 2021

The Crazy Chix Show is one popular program for every bdsm lover. The shy girls, the challenges, the big money they can fight for is a major entertainment. This time the guys, Frank and Gabriel, finds themselves even luckier when they meet with one of the sexiest girl ever and seduce her to participate in the show.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Crazy Chix Show - Part 3

Bamboozled

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

Bambi Belle's been tricked, fooled, bamboozled. Now she's laying on OT's floor; helpless to resist his urges. His every tough is horrifying. He strips her naked and has his way with her, posing her like a toy for his amusement. Before she can even help it he ties her up.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Bamboozled

Butt Slut

Cast: Hunter
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Hunter likes it in her butt. She's not the type of woman to just ask for it. He's going to have to just do it. First he leaves her in the cage for a while. Like an animal she hangs there. When he finally comes to her it's a relief. He touches her holes and plays with her feet. There's nowhere she can go to get away from his touch. Then again she secretly wants his fingers inside her asshole. It's not long before he's going in and it's nice and tight. A finger isn't enough for her hole. Mr pogo finds his way inside her behind. When the cage swings she gets fucked by the stick below her. Of course he makes her swing on it herself. A nice little ass fucking before he torments her.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Butt Slut

ImPressed - Kira Noir

The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics.
I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work.
He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight.
My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me!
The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download ImPressed - Kira Noir

Estella Bathory: Ouch!! Shock Treatment!

Studio: PascalsSubSluts
Cast: Estella Bathory
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Electric, Spanking, Face-slapping, Deepthroat, Face-fucking, Shock collar

Estella Bathory returns for her third visit to my world-famous luxury apartment in Chalkwell Bay on the Thames Delta, eager for a fresh dollop of demeaning debauchery. And thanks to the make-up skills of Pascal's ever-wonderful girlfriend Anita (hurrah!) we're pleased to present her looking even more dazzling than she has before.
She's even brought along a very special toy for us to have fun with -- an electric shock collar! Woof woof. She told us she didn't want to be zapped any higher than the basic level one or two settings, but where's the fun in that if it goes all the way up to 99? So yeah, we nudged her in the right direction (ouch!) and yeah, we went all the way up to the 99 jackpot. And it's a treat for the eyes and ears, ladies and gentleman, as the UK's most delicious BBW wibbles and wobbles and shivers and shakes and screams the house down in ecstatic electric lust.

Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2245kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Estella Bathory: Ouch!! Shock Treatment!

World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain - Lydia Black

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Face sitting, Painal, Piss games, Pissing

On Lydia's first day at the Assylum, she earned her own unique mold. Now, on her second day, she has to prove she deserves it. This requires her to steadily inhabit her mold while Dr. Mercies brutally uses her for his sadistic and twisted pleasaure. Rough anal sex, tongue punishment, ass to mouth, rimming, and piss drinking are all part of the challenge. Lydia also gets a harsh tongue beating and must then endure a rough face fucking with her sore tongue. This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist. Enjoy.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain - Lydia Black

TG - A Pierced - Rain DeGrey, Anna Rose

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna Rose, Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Anna Rose is not a newbie. She isn't some wide-eyed MILF off the streets looking for the 50 Shades of Grey experience. She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.
Rain DeGrey is not some rookie either. She's a professional when it comes to making hot women scream and cream. She has Anna figured out from the second she lays eyes on her. Anna has a whole collection of kinky, sexual fetishes that she needs help fulfilling. The nipple piercings she has send the clear message that she likes having her tits played with.
The one on her clit says that she wants to be fucked. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay. When the time comes Rain just ties her down, bends her over, and she is so wet that the huge strap-on slides right in. Rain fucks Anna so hard that if she weren't tied into position she would collapse from sexual exhaustion.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download TG - A Pierced - Rain DeGrey, Anna Rose

HT - All About the Booby - Blonde Milf Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. There is no place better than here. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone. He wants to hear her scream a bit, make her suffer a bit, and see her cum a bit.
Angel's hot, long blonde hair and body that is all ass and titties. They're the perfect size for tying them off. Cut off the blood flow and they'll turn into a pair of super sensitive targets. Even when the bondage is gone the pain remains. The whip tends to leave a strong memory to go along with the bright red marks. Memories that will probably fuel her masturbation fantasies on lonely nights.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

Download HT - All About the Booby - Blonde Milf Angel Allwood

Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear The Woodsman Rain DeGrey

The New Master - Mystique - (2010 Year)

The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive. Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions. Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs round Europe. Her main thing is the helplessness of strict bon.

Duration: 32:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download The New Master - Mystique - (2010 Year)

IR Caught To Be Used Part One - Dia Zerva

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Duration: 34:52
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 1541kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 418.6 MB

Download IR Caught To Be Used Part One - Dia Zerva

Deer In Headlights

Genres: BDSM, Bondage

The first thing you notice about Bambi is how she drools with a gag in her mouth. She's one of those girls that just lets it flow and boy does it flow. She's got that sexy pale skin and spankable ass you just want to get your hands on.

Duration: 44:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Deer In Headlights

Table Talks

Cast: Crissy Moon
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met. The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test. She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.

Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Table Talks