Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I love Hazel's suffering.
Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her si.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 437.5 MB

Download I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic

Between A Barrel And A Hard Place

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Calico
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
Video language: English

Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Between A Barrel And A Hard Place

IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, leather hood, Bondage

Sarah Janeis Strapped to his table. The stripes across her body indicate the ordeal she's already been through. There's still far more to come.
The skintight leather hood keeps her guessing about what is about to happen. A rawhide cane lashes her milky white skin. Her sweet screams penetrate the leather and arouse him. When she's good and red he uses her wet little cunt.
Each time Sara Jane thinks he's had enough there's a new position and a new torment to endure. With no end in sight she resigns herself to her plight. If she's compliant maybe he won't hurt her quite as much.

Duration: 37:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps

Download IR Sarah Jane Ceylon - Tuition Part 2

Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas

Arielle Aquinas is having a lovely day in bed. She's just lounging around when OT comes over to play. For him to really have fun he's got to get Arielle tied up and tied up good. She doesn't seem to mind one bit. When lounging turns to a severe strapaddo and hair tie she's moans and groans while wriggling around the bed.
She's got way too many clothes on so OT helps her remove them. Her panties are stuffed in her mouth over a pair of pantyhose, finished off with some black tape. The Ix mask keeps her quiet and unaware of what is to come. She flinches at the slightest noise so when OT hits the bed with the flogger she screams through her gagged mouth.
Arielle is a big squirter. Doubters beware! With the right tools, namely any object that fits in her cunt, and the right vibrations Arielle will drench whatever is in the vicinity. As OT finds out it's not all that difficult. He ties her spread eagle, puts a rope around her neck, shoves Mr. Pogo in her pussy and goes to town on her clit.

Duration: 41:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bed Ridden - Arielle Aquinas

Goldie

Release Year: 2021

21 year old Goldie is Into The Attic on one of the strangest visits yet. I wasn't sure Goldie would want to come back to see us after that last shoot but then she tells me it was one of her favorites! Let's see if we can change that. Follow me...
Things start off with Goldie standing in the middle of the room fully dressed. She looks cuter each time she comes out to see us. This time was no exception; wearing little shorts and a small, tight top with her hair fixed in yet some new style, again. She's told to undress. We watch her strip down and see she has some sexy panties and bra underneath. After she's naked she's thrown a ball gag, a big one, and told to gag herself with it. I warn her it better be in tight. Once gagged she's told to pick up the bottle of Karo syrup and get into the bucket sitting next to her. Then she's told to pour the syrup over her head. When she isn't getting enough volume out of the bottle I step in and help her with it. I squeeze the container and heave th.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:10
Video: 868x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Goldie

Domination victim

Cast: Asley
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex

When Asley opens her two legs, her freshly shaved pussy shines out! Its oval shape is calling men to fuck her! Frank (and his) Gun hates such bitches. She wants to punish all of them for being such slots, so he does as much as he can do! He binds them and tries to explain them that being a bitch is not a good life, but they don't seem to understand, so he fucks them hard. But frank might not know that this punishment of his just makes the bitches want more!

Duration: 56:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Domination victim

The House Of Correction

Girls get to prison where all of the woman with dirty sexual imaginations and their methods of education are far from pedagogics. Girls are connected and suspended, soar lashes to emergence of trails of .

Format: avi
Duration: 59:50
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 467.2 MB

Download The House Of Correction

Turnabout - Anastasia Rose

My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done.
He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up.
First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should.
When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient.
Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Turnabout - Anastasia Rose

The New Master

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S&M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.
Privately Mystique is an amateur pain slave who craves severe punishments and the adrenaline kick of kinky fetish in public on the streets, in the public parks and at fetish fairs .

Duration: 32:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 482.1 MB

Download The New Master

IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part Two

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.
Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.
Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - Delirious Hunter - A Headless Hunter, Part Two

InfernalRestraints Elise Graves Sore Screams

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hummulation

Elise Graves always screams the best when she has a hood over her face. The claustrophobic confines allow just enough air flow to let her put her lungs to work. It is amazing that she does not go hoarse.

Duration: 43:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 490.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Elise Graves Sore Screams

Exposed

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore

Dia zerva is in need of some cock. She knows she will have to suffer through some intense bondage and torment if she wants to get her fix. This idea excites her even more.
Pd begins by taking her for a run up the mountain. She wears a metal collar with a chain attached to the back of the truck. Her hands are cuffed behind her back. The heels she wears make it hard to keep up the pace, but pd solves that problem by making her run barefoot. The feeling of the rocks cutting into the bottoms of her feet is almost too much to bear. Dia welcomes the relief pd offers when he chains her to his favorite tree for a quick suck.
Back at the barn, dia finds herself bound in the gibbet. This is a versatile, metal device that leaves her body completely exposed. There is a metal bar gag in her mouth and a wood device crushing her tits. She cannot move, she cannot speak, she is one with the metal that encapsulates her. Pd changes her position for easier access. After warming her up with the cane, he leans her forward to get his dick sucked. He suspends her over a fire with a dildo jammed up her cunt. She needs to cool off, so pd takes her for a swim in the water tank. Dia does not fully appreciate the beauty of the gibbet until pd shows her that she can use it to fuck herself.
Dia is an insatiable bondage whore who craves more sucking and fucking. Pd has a chair that gives him access to all her holes. He fucks her from the front, but only after beating her pussy and tits with a flogger.

Duration: 47:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Exposed

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Sexy bitch with naked shaved pussy, with naked beautiful ass and with beautiful body plus strong man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy and ass with big didlo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful slut, with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 37:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3951kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for naked slavegirl Full HD 1080p

Nothing has to crawl on its bottle caps

With bottle caps taped tightly to its abdomen it is put on the ground face. Handcuffs are placed on its wrists and ankles. The cuffs are then connected together to form a strict handcuff hogtie. It then has to crawl to the key to get out. Two more caps are added to her tits.
Failing to get out it is picked up and flogged. The caps are pushed deeper into her tender flesh by the heavy flogger. The members have their names written on its body. Then on request OT hits their name with the whip.
It is then put into a torso tie and put up on its toes.

Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Nothing has to crawl on its bottle caps

Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Juliette Black Katharine Cane
Genres: Bondage, Humilation, BDSM

Mz. Berlin decided to stop in to check out Katharine and air out her grievances. Katharine can barely choke out her defense with the collar wrapped so tightly around her throat. Meanwhile, Juliette has no problem shouting her appreciation for the things Claire Adams is doing to her.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 688.6 MB

Download Double Bind Juliette Black Katharine Cane

HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real: this is a woman who is really looking for some rough action.

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download HardTied Courtney Taylor Bondage Barbie

Bondage Girls

Release Year: 1987
Studio: DBM Videovertrieb
Cast: Cute bitches
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Fetish, Hairy, All Girls
Video language: German

Cute bitches in the juice with perfect breasts and adorable appearance adore the thrill, prefer bdsm tied up and punished!

Duration: 55:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 1265kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 595.9 MB

Download Bondage Girls

Bait & Switch - Maddy O'Reilly

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Bait & Switch - Maddy O'Reilly

HT - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - A Winnie the Whiner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered. She wants to feel her tight pussy crammed full of cock. And if it all comes with a ball gag, some corporal punishment and miles of rope holding her firmly in place then it's even better as far as she is concerned.
Enter Jack Hammer. His presence fills the room with tension and Winnie's head with fantasies. She starts off in a tough partial suspension but it isn't long before she is flying completely off the ground. She can wriggle and she can scream, but she just can't get away. She gets enough tickling to make her hyperventilate.
She really starts to complain when she is bent over the box and Jack starts caning her. Ass, tits, pussy, calves, nothing is off limits because she is in no position to stop him. All she can do is curse and complain. It gets her labeled "Winn.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer - A Winnie the Whiner