Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Backyard Boys, Scene 6

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Fisting, Fetish, Oral, Rimming.
Video language: English

Leo Forte takes Wild Man Shay Michaels out of his cage, on a chain, for some 'punch fucking the prostate with electro stimulation.' Shay is all fur, meat and muscle and he allows Leo to knead, slap and bite his furry buns. Taking it up a level, Leo rubs his bristly scalp against Shay's taint and hole. Grunting and swaying like a beast in heat, Shay lets Leo shove a brass butt plug into him. Nasty man that he is, Leo pulls out the plug, sucks it, and shoves it back in, snugging it into place. It's like a sedative. Shay flops onto his back and Leo sticks a wickedly curved sounding rod into his cock. With his red neckerchief and unzipped black jeans held up by suspenders, Leo looks ready to hit the midway with a megaphone. Instead, he hits Shay with a double electric charge attached to the sound and butt plug. Leo's response to the Wild Man's cries is 'Let's turn up that juice.' Shay's groans are an aphrodisiac to Leo, making his eyebrows arch, his eyes twinkle and his grin more fiendish.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6587kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Backyard Boys, Scene 6

Fisting Ballet

Studio: InterVision Productions, Slave and Master Video

The Skulls are the Hells Angels, the rebels, of S/M. These bikers rode hard and played harder, from the back roads of Ohio to the dark rooms of the Mineshaft in New York.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 481.8 MB

Download Fisting Ballet

Fist Bus part 3

Genres: Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob,Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Oral, Tattoos

Horny hitchhiker Julian Torres is relieving himself on the side of the road when "Alpha-As-Fuck" daddy Drew Sebastian, finds him and offers a safe trip to Las Vegas in the back of the 'Fist Bus'. But no one gets a free ride, and Drew expects Julian to put out and earn his way to Sin City. Julian does not disappoint and soon the clothes come flying off as Drew lays down what's gonna happen. When Julian finds out Drew will be feeding this hung horny highway wanderer his own fat 10-inch cock, Julian is prepared to do anything. This one-armed bandit is a 5-card stud who gets his new friend ass up and legs in the air in no time. A little cocksucking, a bit of brutal buttfucking and soon furry fucker Julian is begging for Drew to pry him open with his meaty paw. The gloves and J-Lube come out and Drew reaches for the raw rosebud, double fisting this eager bottom who rides his way to a huge load.

Duration: 27:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Fist Bus part 3

John Thomas and I fucking and fisting one another

Cast: Aiden Ward, John Thomas
Genres: Fisting, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Rimming, Rosebud, Feet, Tattoo/Piercing, P.O.V., Hairy, Slim, Muscle

Aiden, such Aiden ... Even harsh fist practices look cute with him. It's a pity that he does not often perform in this genre)

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download John Thomas and I fucking and fisting one another

College Bukkake - part 2 - Frat Boy's Wet Revenge

Release Year: 2004
Genres: Amateurs, Golden Showers, Anal Sex, Average Lookers, College - Dorms, Dildos - Toys, Facial Cumshots, Hazing - Initiations, Oral Sex, Orgy

The gdu frat boys catch Jared and Jesse playing with toys and the GBU pisscam and punish them by drenching them in piss. Ringleader Austin gets so turned on that the fratboys turn on him, blindfold him, and shower him with their piss and cum. Over a dozen frat boys get in on this orgy of fucking, sucking, pissing, and cumming.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:32
Video: 656x480, DivX 5, 1568kbps

File size: 773.4 MB

Download College Bukkake - part 2 - Frat Boy's Wet Revenge

Mentalist Brian Bonds VS Lance Hart Part 1

Studio: ManUPfilms
Cast: Brian Bonds, Lance Hart

Lance Hart is a detective on a case. He's heard rumblings of men coming and going from Brian Bond's house, emptying their bank accounts and giving him all their money. He suspects something fishy.
When Lance confront Brian, Brian tells him the men gave them all they had by their own free will. Lance asks how this is possible, and Brian shows him his swinging watch and mentalist powers.
Lance does not believe in this sort of thing at all. He is a very straight laced man of the law. He quickly falls under Brian's control. Brian give him a list of specific trigger works which make him do things like cluck like a chicken, moo like a cow, dance like a stripper. play with his own cock, and even kiss Brian.
Brian even has Lance eat a sheet cake like a savage animal, getting it all over himself just for fun.
After a lot of humiliation and confusion on Lance's part, Brian lets him leave, but puts him under a few humiliating suggestions which Lance has to spend the rest of his night with. I.

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mentalist Brian Bonds VS Lance Hart Part 1

Leather brutal

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Drew Sebastian, Dolf Dietrich
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Rosebud, Piercing, Jockstraps, Real Couple, Hunks, Tattoos

Howlers: Shifting sexual gears, Dolf Dietrich grabs some gloves, giving Drew Sebastian's hole a dizzying rapid-fire eight-finger fuck, sliding his palms back and forth over each other while pushing through Drew's sphincter muscles. His entire fist and wrist follow, loosening the hole until Drew reveals his rosebud.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6609kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Leather brutal

Fistenberg Returns

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino

Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Fistenberg Returns

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 1 - The Merchandise - Groomer Master Felix

Breaking a boy in is hard work. Even when they want it--when they know they need it--it's truly more of a delicate art than a science. You have to study the boy, feel his body, feel his will, find where he's his strongest. and where he's his most vulnerable.
When I found little Austin, he was alone and cold on the street. He appeared frail, too small and thin to be a man full grown. It wasn't until I thoroughly assessed him that I found that this was just his natural way. He would always seem small and frail. And in my experience, that is what many of my clients find the most valuable.
For Austin, breaking him wasn't just a matter of showing him my authority. It was clear he would listen to me and do what I told him. But when I touched him, he had a moment of hesitation. A doubt. A feeling in his mind that he was supposed to protect himself. Protect something he'd been told was his. This was part of the correction process. Part of the hard work ahead.
All his life, he'd been told h.

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7759kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 1 - The Merchandise - Groomer Master Felix

Hunky Footballer Thomas

Studio: AllAustralianBoys
Genres: big dick, hard, muscle, gay

Thomas is a big 20 year old boy in all respects. At 186cm and 86kg, that's just the start. He has a big cock which got immediately hard after he slid it through the gloryhole.
All Australian Boys expert sucker went to work on it. Thomas kept pulling it out of the hole to stop cumming too soon. It just felt so good that he couldn't help himself pulling it out. But he soon began to cum like sap oozing from a fertile tree. Then thrusting it back into the sucker's mouth for another go. He came a second time after another round of warm pleasure.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hunky Footballer Thomas

ShockWave 2 Hardcore Bonus Disc

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Jesse Balboa, Lord Krshna, Christian Hezzog, Danny Fox, Owen Hawk
Genres: Bondage, Dildos, Fisting, Latin, Leather, Muscles, Raw, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut

The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:57
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2247kbps

Download ShockWave 2 Hardcore Bonus Disc

Boy River Chapter - pt.1 The Prize Boy Spit Roast

Studio: BoyForSale
Cast: Marcus Rivers, Legrand Wolf

I love being objectified. The way I feel when all eyes are on me and I'm only seen as a fuckable piece of meat is a rush like no other! I love being used and toyed with, giving up my bodily autonomy to a dominant man and letting him control my pleasure. That's what made Master Legrand's offer so tempting.
The tall, handsome man spoke to me with such power and confidence, telling me of the opportunity to have my fantasies fulfilled. I could tell he was sizing me up, taking stock of my physical attributes, as if he was eyeing a shiny new product. It made my heart race and my cock hard just thinking of the offer he proposed. All I had to do say yes.
I don't know if it was my attraction to him or the fantasy that made me do it, but I wanted to feel that rush again and again. I wanted to be someone's plaything, valuable and covetted. I knew Master Legrand could make that happen.
I was blindfolded as we made our way to what he referred to as "the shop." The blindfold didn't come off unti.

Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Boy River Chapter - pt.1 The Prize Boy Spit Roast

Aiden Ward John Thomas and I fucking and fisting one another

Aiden, such Aiden ... Even harsh fist practices look cute with him: blush: It's a pity, he doesn't often perform in this genre).

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4741kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Aiden Ward John Thomas and I fucking and fisting one another

DarkAlleyXT - Fistenberg Returns

Viktor Rom and the Cameraman take their turns ravaging Matthias Von Fistenberg's hungry fist-hole. After taking turns mercilessly wrecking Matthias' ass, they take it up a notch fucking and fisting him at the same time.Matthias is the happiest pig when sexy stud Viktor Rom dives deep into his asshole for a 2nd round of a fisting session only Fistenberg can deliver.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download DarkAlleyXT - Fistenberg Returns

BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 6 - The Auction - Auctioneer Master Legrand

As much it's hard let go of what was mine, seeing Austin on the auction platform is a special thrill. He's so obedient, so well trained. He came to me pretty disciplined, but I like to think I gave him some extra structure as well. After all, I was his first and only master.
From the moment I won him and inseminated his tight, virgin hole, he was mine to mold and shape. And now, seeing him back on the block, I believe he's an even more valuable prize for whoever should win him next.
With the crowd of men watching, I show off his best assets. With simply a snap of my fingers, he presents his fuck hole perfectly, showing its pristine, tight pucker. My big cock had definitely worked it hard, but it still retains its original purity. With his cute face and smooth body, no one would ever have think he was no longer a virgin if he didn't disclose.
As I run my hands over his body, I see his cock grow harder in his tight jockstrap. He's still responding to my touch, aroused and ready to be.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7720kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BoyForSale - The Boy Austin - Chapter 6 - The Auction - Auctioneer Master Legrand

Piss, Piss & More Piss - Kurt Marrow, Phillip Bagwell, Lucky Taylor

Release Year: 2004
Cast: Kurt Marrow Phillip Bagwell Joey (SX) Brice Taylor Lou Backster Bert (SX) Turner De'luce America (m) Lucky Taylor
Genres: Fetish Big Dick Pissing Bareback Anal Dildo

The title says it all. This scene features an amazing shot of Joey pissing on a bottom's ass hole, and then sliding his bare cock in and out of his ass while pissing. The bottom is very, grateful and lets Joey know with a very sincere "Thank You"! Remember the scene in "Bareback, Bareback and more Bareback"? Well our dirty duo is back and this time they brought a muscle stud to piss on. They feed him piss, his own piss from a glass, they fuck him with dildos and cocks.and lets just say the ending made our camera-man very happy.

Format: avi
Duration: 53:43
Video: 704x576, DivX 5, 1359kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 625.5 MB

Download Piss, Piss & More Piss - Kurt Marrow, Phillip Bagwell, Lucky Taylor

Sitter, Part 3

Studio: Masqulin
Cast: Drew Dixon, Jake Nobello, Manuel Skye, Markus Kage
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Foursome, Fuck Sandwich, Hairy, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Sling, Tattoos, Uncut.

It's guy's poker night at Manuel Skye's house and he has made sure to have the sitter Jake Nobello watching the little one upstairs. Markus Kage and Drew Dixon are enjoying guy's night, but they can't wait for the little slut Jake to be free so they can unload more than just their cash. Jake's little tight butt is about to be the bottom end of a Gangbang!

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Sitter, Part 3

Your Stepbro Joeng Discover Your Foot Fetish and Turns You Into His New Toy

Use your imagination, immerse yourself in the story and feel through the eyes of the protagonist, eroticism is something that is enjoyed both visually and through the mind. During this video, you will be the protagonist of this story living a life different from yours.
The prelude is just a story that will help you get into context of the characters. the things described in the prelude do not appear as such in the video.

Duration: 39:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9145kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Your Stepbro Joeng Discover Your Foot Fetish and Turns You Into His New Toy