Lads Enjoying a Mutual Big Cock | Best Fist Orgy

Between Skater Toes They heir Skate, But Also Your Balls Juice

Studio: Str8crushfeet

Skateboarders are a prototype of very interesting guys, Im not saying it, science says it.
But seriously speaking the profile of a skater boy is the kink of many foot fetish boys, they have a quite striking look, their clothing and sense of aesthetics is different but very special, their socks are usually quite cool, but in the end they end up exaggeratedly worn Due to overuse, this also makes them even more attractive to a lot of fetishists, but they also have an incredible ability with their feet, they know how to handle them, they know how to use them and if they can control a piece of wood with wheels, imagine what that can make to the wood under your pants defenseless, sensitive and about to explode on their skater soles.
These carefree guys have your cock completly mesmerized, under their total and absolute control, in fact you dont even know why you are already taking your dick out of your pants looking at those huge and soft soles, you know you want more.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Between Skater Toes They heir Skate, But Also Your Balls Juice

Guys Gone Wild - part 13 Horny School Boys

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mantra Films

It's Spring Break for these hot and horny studs who share their wild escapades and jerk it for you in Guys Gone Wild: Horny School Boys. First up is Michael, who's 19 and from Harvard University. He is hard and dirty in the hotel shower, soaping up his ripped body and perfect butt. Look out for his friend "Chester," who makes a huge impression.

Next is hot cover-boy Cory, 21 from the University of Nebraska. He's a shy farm-boy and football player who oozes sex appeal with his big smile, tight abs and amazing body. Wait till you see how he pulls off his amazing long stroke to an explosive finish. Surfer Chaz, 23 from the University of Hawaii, loves showing off his tight booty. Get ready, 'cause he's gonna wow you with his two-handed climax. Italian bad-boy John (23 and from SUNY) is a dirty boy who needs to get clean before he hits the club. Watch as he lathers up and gets even dirtier before his hot happy ending.

Get ready to see these guys and tons of other hotties on the beach.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 640x478, AVC (H.264), 3037kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Guys Gone Wild - part 13 Horny School Boys

Fist Bus, Scene 2

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, CumshotsAnal, Fisting, Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rosebud, Socks, Tattoos
Video language: English

Hunky Mike Tanner is hitchhiking in the hot desert sun. Horny and all alone by the side of the road, he gets picked up by Nate Grimes in his bus. 'Let's drive, we got a hot one here!' Nate calls out to the driver. Mike knows what he needs to do to earn his keep on the bus and gets busy making out with Nate as they slowly make their way out of their clothes.

Duration: 31:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5454kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fist Bus, Scene 2

Lance Bennet Stress

Studio: Jockphysical

He is a cigarette smoker and of three so he is rightfully concerned about his general health. He also maintains an active sex life with his wife and is intrigued about the possibility of spicing up their relationship.
Lance is compelled to perform a variety of exercises, completely naked, and then allowed to explore some of marital devices at my disposal.
All these events lead to a very, very tasty climax.

Duration: 32:26
Video: 1024x568, AVC (H.264), 2355kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 594.5 MB

Download Lance Bennet Stress

Young, Hard & Solo - part 18

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Club 1821

Join nine of our hottest models as they stroke it squirts in sizzing solo, duo and group jackoff action!
Award winning director Brad Posey says: "Young, Hard & Solo # 18 is my personal favorite of the series so far."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1783kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo - part 18

Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, CumshotsAnal, Fisting, Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Piercing, Rosebud, Socks, Tattoos

Jace Eros, Drew Dixon & Devin Franco are back at it in the school library when Drew leans Jace back to suck his thick cock. Devin sees an opportunity to eat Drew's succulent ass and takes the lead with getting Drew ready to receive a hard slam from Jace's dick deep into his hole. Jace thrusts away until Devin decides that Drew needs something a bit bigger in his ass. Devin throws on his gloves and starts working his fingers into Drew's tight end. Jace joins the mix and sticks his fist deep into Drew as the stretched out stud grunts and groans with each plunge. Jace and Devin make a good team and alternate fists on Drew until his hole is blown out and sore. Devin and Jace don't hold back and keep alternating hands into Drew. Drew wants control and sits on Devin's fist to ride it as he sucks on Jace's big cock. Sliding up and down on the fist and working Devin deeper and deeper into his wrecked hole, Drew strives for maximum penetration as he continues to suck on Jace. The diabolical d.

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps

File size: 981.2 MB

Download Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene 2

Bottoms Up, Scene 02: Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers, Taz Action

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers, Taz Action
Genres: Boots, Dildos, Toys, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Jockstraps

Taz Action has himself all set up in a dark corner of the club. He's got a tub of Crisco, a slew of toys, and a full-length mirror to watch as he feeds his hungry hole. Meanwhile, still on the prowl, Saxon and Rogers walk in and take over. The two hot tops take turns filling Action's holes on both ends.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.6 MB

Download Bottoms Up, Scene 02: Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers, Taz Action

Guys Gone Wild Spring Break Young & Hung

Studio: Mantra Films
Cast: Isaac, John, Michael, Mike
Genres: All Solo Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Uncut Cocks, Straight Men, Tattoos

Guys Gone Wild: Spring Break Young & Hung. They're young, hung and full of fun! From the steamy shores of Texas to the sexy surf of Florida and the sinful nightclubs of Mexico, the Guys Gone wild crew found the youngest, horniest college boys on Spring Break ever. They're ready to get outta school, outta their shorts and show you how hung they really are! Coverboy hottie Mike, 18, is a college wrestler with a body to prove it. He likes to keep things on the DL but under those boxer briefs is a tool that matches his incredible body. You'll love it as he strokes it to a massive finish from his ripped abs to his pecs. His hot buddy Isaac, 20, says he's shy but it takes no time before he's naked and showing you his big piece. Michael, 22, is a college hockey player whose got "plenty of back' from all the skating. Watch as his eyes roll back and his toes curl up when he shoots an enormous slap shot all the way up to his neck. You'll totally fall for John, 20, a sexy Midwestern boy who prov.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:51
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 535.2 MB

Download Guys Gone Wild Spring Break Young & Hung

Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene 1

Dressed in head-to-toe black with a leather apron, barber Joey D gives his clients an experience above and beyond what you can get at any conventional barbershop. Seamus O'Reilly has a sexy, tight ass covered with ginger fuzz. Joey starts up his clippers and trims Seamus' hole smooth. Colin Bryant takes Seamus' place in the barber's chair, and as Joey runs the clippers over Colin's butt, Seamus feeds his massive, hard cock to Colin. With Colin's grooming complete, Joey whips out his cock and slides it into Colin's hole. Seamus is eager to take Joey's cock too, so he climbs back on the barber chair and gets spit-roasted: Joey fucks him doggy style while Colin face-fucks him. Joey beckons Colin towards him and starts loosening up Colin's ass. With his balls dangling on the armrest of the barber's chair, Joey works his fist past Colin's muscle ring. Rolling into the chair, Colin jerks his cock as Seamus plays with Colin's nipples. Joey is wrist-deep inside Colin now, and the intense fee.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4605kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 988.5 MB

Download Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene 1

Bottoms Up, Scene 02 Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers, Taz Action

Taz Action has himself all set up in a dark corner of the club. He's got a tub of Crisco, a slew of toys, and a full-length mirror to watch as he feeds his hungry hole. Meanwhile, still on the prowl, Saxon and Rogers walk in and take over. The two hot tops take turns filling Action's holes on both ends.

Duration: 34:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1368kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 379.6 MB

Download Bottoms Up, Scene 02 Beau Saxon, Kirk Rogers, Taz Action

Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene 1

Classmates Jace Eros and Devin Franco are trying to study in the school library, but Drew Dixon is being a distraction. After throwing paper at them and keeping them from their school work, Drew walks over to their table with his hard, uncut cock sticking out of his jeans. Devin is the first to take the bait and gets to work sucking Drew's fat fuck stick. Jace is close behind when he joins in on the fun and the two hunks take turns getting Drew's meat slid down their throats. Drew is eager for a lot more than a sopping wet hummer when he bends the students over and pulls down their pants to eat their perfect asses. He licks both of their butts to get them opened up before he slams his cock deep into Devin's crack. He bangs the eager stud balls deep before he moves onto Jace's tight ass next. Drew's giant, hairy cock fills Jace to the brim but Drew knows he can stretch them even further. Gearing up with gloves, Drew dips in some lube and bends Jace and Devin over again to slip a fist i.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5083kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Heavy Handed Tutor, Scene 1

Wrecking My Cunt FHD

Release Year: 2021

My first ever sex tape. Watch as I stretch my hole to it's current limit, attempting to put my own fist in my ass. Couldn't quite fit the fist, but was able to get my balls and a barrage of toys crammed into my stinkhole. I hope you enjoy watching me as much as I enjoyed making this video; kinda proud of my little beginners rosebud. Next time, maybe I'll get another person to piss in my hole, it was a little difficult for me to get the angle right doing it myself. Please forgive the bad camera skills, lessons learned. I'll do better next time.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19709kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

Download Wrecking My Cunt FHD

ShockWave Vol.2

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Jesse Balboa, Lord Krshna, Christian Hezzog, Danny Fox, Owen Hawk
Genres: Bondage, Dildos, Fisting, Latin, Leather, Muscles, Raw, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut

The follow-up to the wildly popular Shockwave comes another installment of this leather, rubber and bareback series.

Duration: 58:44
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 2575kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download ShockWave Vol.2

Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene 3

Master barber Cody Winter sits his client Issac Lin down in the chair, and Issac has a special request: he wants Cody to trim his pubes. Happy to help his client, Cody fires up his clippers and runs them around the base of Issac's stiffening cock. When he's finished, Issac gets on his knees and exposes his ass. Cody spits on Issac's hole and works the saliva in with his fingers. Pulling on his gloves, Cody lubes up and works a finger into Issac's tight hole. Next, he presses his thumb inside. After that, he alternates with two fingers. Issac rolls over on his back to give Cody access to his hard cock, and Cody sucks him off while fingering him. Pulling his legs back by the knees, Issac opens himself up to take even more of Cody's skillful hands inside of him. Cody works Issac's hole open until he's able to get in up to his wrist. He alternates his hands to help stretch out Issac's tight chute. As Cody stimulates the deepest depths of Issac's ass, Issac jerks his cock, heightening the .

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fisty's Barber Shop, Scene 3

Fistenberg Returns

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias Von Fistenberg, Viktor Rom, Manu Perronash, Manuel
Genres: Fisting, Bareback, Muscles, Tattoos, Euro, Uncut, Latino

Matthias Von Fistenberg, the master of hardcore makes his triumph return to fill the void he left behind and fill his sexy ass with fist.

Duration: 59:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1261kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

Download Fistenberg Returns

Roman Chauir

Studio: FitCasting

Russian guys continue to train hard to increase muscles and make their figures athletic and erotic.
They are relaxed enough and are not ashamed to seem naked. Easy masturbation of the penis makes it a little bigger than usual.
Sometimes it comes down to sperm secretion. Today the beneficiary is the model "Vova" (Vladimir)! Conversations in Russian.

Duration: 1:33:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Roman Chauir

Skuff II Downright Filthy

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Hot House Video
Cast: Alex Collack, Collin O'Neal, Dick Wolf, Joe Foster, Jacob Scott, Daxx Reed, Filippo Romano, Rob Anthony, Andy Hunter, Arpad Miklos, Cody Scott
Genres: Abuse, Muscle Men, Butt Play, Fisting, Leather, Masturbation, Solo, Orgy Scene

Skuff - to lightly hit in a playful manner (Urban Dictionary).
Downright Filthy boasts the debut of three Hot House Exclusives, the hottest men to explode on the scene since Aiden Shaw. Russian sex machine Alex Collack, -hung top-man Collin O'Neal and nasty neer Dick Wolf dominate this all-star cast of gorgeous hunks.

Duration: 46:15
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 419.3 MB

Download Skuff II Downright Filthy

Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Dark Alley Media
Cast: Matthias von Fistenberg, Muscle Guy One, Muscle Guy Two, Peter, Thiago Romero

Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1 is about Matthias von Fistenberg's fisting adventures in Rio. Together, he and his fist-obesssed buddy Thiago Romeo went to a sauna for hookers and picked out the dumbest and most muscular of all - the pretty straight guys - and asked them to fist them for money. They had huge muscles and cocks, spoke dialect they couldn't understand and were so backwards they couldn't read or write. They both had girlfriends and couldn't show their faces, but for a few more bucks they were ready to do it on film. Straight, stupid and wired on steroids, they were excited and scared. Judging from this video, it must have been one of the horniest experiences of their lives.

Format: avi
Duration: 51:59
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 2099kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Masked Men: Matthias' Fist Fantasies 1