Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Veronica Moser

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Bisexual couple

Studio: DevilsFilm
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

A married couple love to diversify their sex. They take turns fucking each other in all holes. The guy's ass is very fond of when his wife inserts rubber dicks there. The girl makes her husband lick her pussy and happily plays with her husband's anal hole. The guy is a real bisexual and he likes to fuck his wife and when he gets fucked in the ass. He gladly meets his wife's lovers.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
Audio: 85kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Bisexual couple

Sadie

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie is hooking up with her real man and her pathetic beta cuck must watch. She sucks her Alpha's cock while the beta cock looks on with envy. The Alpha tells Sadie to strip out of her clothes and she immediately does what the Alpha says. Sadie would never take her clothes off for a beta male like the cuck. She makes her cuck sniff her panties while the Alpha starts to pound her. The Alpha's cock hits her in places a beta male never could. Sadie spits in her cuck's face while her real man fucks her. She reminds the cuck that he is a loser and that's why he is locked in chastity. The Bull suggests that Sadie have her cuck hold her legs back so that he can fuck her even deeper. The cuck must do what the Bull says. The cuck does not do a good job holding Sadie's legs back and the Bull gets angry. The Alpha has an orgasm on Sadie's vulva. Sadie makes the cuckold lick her clean. After cleaning her up it is time for the cuck to serve as Sadie's toilet.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie

I Hate My Stepdad

Cast: Lance Hart, Paris Kennedy
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Blowjob, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Pussy Licking, Sex, Shiny Tights

Paris is laying in her bed wearing a leotard and shiny pantyhose next to her vibrator. She's talking to her friend on the phone about how much she hates her Step . He's always harassing her and doing inappropriate things. Her friend tells her that she could actually make money from his cum by selling it. Paris loves the idea. "He's always bugging me. I'm gonna start keeping his cum and selling it! It's like having a live-in cum machine!"Paris's friend tells her about a machine that's capable of milking cum from a man, non-stop. Paris gets so horny she grabs her vibrator and starts to masturbate while she's on the phone with her girlfriend. She keeps talking about using her dirty Step as a cum cash cow.She has an orgasm while having phone sex with her girl friend. Then her friend tells her she already ordered the milking machine. Later on. Paris is holding the milking machine while it pulses in her hand. She has an evil grin and talks to herself, "I can't wait to put that p.

Duration: 32:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps

File size: 733.0 MB

Download I Hate My Stepdad

New extreme trample

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Trampling, Female Domination

She tramples the slave's body with great effort, and Isabelle screams and pleads for the end of the session. Demmy uses all her weight to stomp on Isabelle's chest, face, neck and even steps on Isabelle's stomach! All we can say is that Isabelle will never be late again after this terrible punishment.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps

File size: 790.3 MB

Download New extreme trample

18 Year Old Marina Fucks His Ass

Cast: Lance Hart, Marina Angel
Genres: Ballbusting, Cum Eating, Cum on Pantyhose / Spandex, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Lance is bound to a brick wall. Marina Angel is giggling in front of him in her high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and high heels. She loves to toy with him. Marina is an expert at keeping male slaves horny and begging, even while she kicks their balls in.She teases him with her sexy body, giggling and smiling so innocently while she makes him crumple and with devastating kicks to his balls. She loves to fake him out by kicking the wall behind him, then following up his flinching with a real kick.After she kicks his balls in to her satisfaction, she returns with a big pink strap-on cock. "I'm going to fuck your ass until you love it. [giggle]"Marina pounds his ass hard. Really hard. Some girls with strap-ons just do the bare minimum, not Marina. Long strokes in and out, hard pounding, giggling while Lance moans. she gives the sweet hard dick.After pounding his ass until he begs for more, she whispers in his ear that she is going to call some friends to come over and fuck him next.Marin.

Duration: 32:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2948kbps

File size: 737.0 MB

Download 18 Year Old Marina Fucks His Ass

Slave deserves a big trampling session

This is the perfect excuse Demmi needed to punish him for trampling. Demmi is known for being a very wicked mistress, and from this video you will understand why!

Duration: 30:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps

File size: 754.1 MB

Download Slave deserves a big trampling session

Pulled Pork - TS Natalie Mars and Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Mistress Damazonia's little pet piggy Natalie has been a little too tight lately and Mistress has just the solution. She wakes her piggy in her cage and takes her to the sling for an intense stretching session. Bound helplessly, Natalie is stretched in all directions, from her nipples, to her nostrils, all he way to her pigtails. And most important of all, her little piggy fuckhole. Once Mistress has decided she's been stretched enough, She needs to put Her piggy to the test and straps on an absolutely massive cock. Before sliding it in She warms her up a bit with Her fist. That's right. Mistress considers a fist a "warm up" for Her little piggy pet. After that, it's time for the main event and She stuffs Her huge cock deep into Natalie's asshole and fucks her without mercy, making her take the entire length. Once Mistress is satisfied that Her piggy's hole has made enough progress for the day, She presents a HUGE buttplug that's going to stay stuffed in her hole all night to make su.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Pulled Pork - TS Natalie Mars and Mistress Damazonia - Full HD 1080p

Silicone Goddess Antonella hard destroy slave

Studio: Strapon-gays
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The wife put a mask on her husband and makes him suck a rubber penis. Having enjoyed a deep throat blowjob, the wife put him in a pose and worked out her husband's huge anal hole with her hand. Having enjoyed the wife put a big black strapon in his hole and fucked her husband hard!

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6713kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Silicone Goddess Antonella hard destroy slave

We need orgasms

Studio: Taylor Wane Entertainment

Busty brunette and blond lesbian hotties are going completely mad and spanking each other as they are busy pleasuring their cunts. Enjoy the perfect pleasures provided for the hotties as they get to cum hard.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 825.1 MB

Download We need orgasms

New extreme trample

She tramples the slave's body with great effort, and Isabelle screams and pleads for the end of the session. Demmy uses all her weight to stomp on Isabelle's chest, face, neck and even steps on Isabelle's stomach! All we can say is that Isabelle will never be late again after this terrible punishment.

Duration: 32:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3180kbps

File size: 790.3 MB

Download New extreme trample

Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Hazel Grace uses her bionic fisting glove to turn michael inside out. Hazel really loves making men reach their limit and she is not afraid to really take a guys hole to a new level.

Duration: 24:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 547.3 MB

Download Hazel Grace and Michael Vegas meet again