Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Amadahy & Mia - Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, High Heels, Sissy Training, Gender Transformation
Video language: English

Amadahy and Mia want to start sending danni on dates. In order to do that, he needs to be able to pass as female. First, the girls tape danni's cock and balls back between his legs. This way his front will be nice and flat, just like a girl's. His panties will fit much better and be smooth. Danni's dates will like that. Then, the girls have him try on a bra and panty set. They want to make sure the tape looks right under the silky panties. The panties look good, so they add a bra. Once the bra is stuffed, he will look great! Just like a girl!
After danni has been taped and dressed in his bra and panties, the girls apply his makeup. The girls make him practice speaking in a high and soft voice. The girls spray danni with perfume and then dress him in a sexy dress. They add a beautiful, soft, blonde wig to complete the look. Danni makes a very pretty girl because he is already very small and slender. The look is good, but danni still needs some skills. Sashaying her hips and walking on.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9717kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Amadahy & Mia - Turn Danni Into A Sissy

Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

And she starts acting. And you may ask; what about her man? This pathetic jerk is agree with anything just to not be left by his beautiful woman.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download Mistress Carolina

Kita Zen

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Kita Zen
Genres: Mistress femdom

She does her usual household chores. She doesn't have many clothes on, so she quickly grabs his attention. Little does he know that she is just going to use and abuse him with her sweet pussy!

Duration: 34:24
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 396.2 MB

Download Kita Zen

I'll fuck you in the ass

Cast: Mistress Blackdiamoond
Genres: Strapon, Latex
Video language: German

Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
I'm not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you've ever had or will have inside your ass! You've recognized me as
your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you'll scream from lust and pain. Can't believe it yet
how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I'm able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I'm
sure you'll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

Download I'll fuck you in the ass

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to "Blue Ball" or deny her beta again. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Salma cruising the city

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Salma
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, BlowJob, Humilating

It is his money that still keeps their marriage intact. Nevertheless, she has all the fun she wants and her helpless cuckold has got no other choice but to bear with it.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3919kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Salma cruising the city

CBT Strap-On Fuck

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 34:16
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 803.0 MB

Download CBT Strap-On Fuck

Dom Demonstration

Cast: Goddess
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 32:28
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 760.9 MB

Download Dom Demonstration

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Best Cumshots Compilation

Genres: Female Domination, Femdom Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms, Ejaculations, Cumshots

Very beautiful women dominate the man. Tie him up at home and on the street, play with his cock

Duration: 1:51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1431kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Ezada Sinn - The Best Cumshots Compilation

Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole

Cast: Miss Diana
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging, Latex, Rubber

Miss Diana pushes her giant black horsecock deep inside the faggot and she can't hold back her desire to try out her clenched hands at this fuckhole.Not easy to swallow because of her large hands but at least she stucks in nearly up to the elbow.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Miss Diana Public Fuckhole - Public Fuckhole

Paris Knight - Paris Trains Her Husband

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Anal Play, Strap-on

Watch Paris Knight turn her husband into a total submissive bisexual cuckold in this movie.

Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6333kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Paris Knight - Paris Trains Her Husband

Sadistic Suspended Ballbusting

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Kicking, Punching, Dungeon, Latex, High Heels

Nikki takes great sadistic pleasure in fucking up Nadman's balls, which are hanging completely helplessly down from above her. Nadman can't move an inch, suspended upside down in a tight bondage bag, with only his vulnerable genitals exposed, ready for vicious Nikki to play with. In spite of his predicament, Nadman is turned on by being in such a position, completely at Nikki's mercy. And she's not in a merciful mood!

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 368.6 MB

Download Sadistic Suspended Ballbusting

Nataly And Her New Boy

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

A beautiful lady named Nataly has a new boyfriend who is trying to win her attention in an unusual way. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Nataly And Her New Boy