Lesbian Sex Lessons With Beautiful Girls

DESCRIPTION: lesbians video subscribers always go wild when we shoot a new scene with lesbians video Girls Misty and Heidi R. Since this is her first time with another girl, we asked Heidi who would be her dream hook-up. Without hesitation, she admitted to a "girl crush" on Misty. Turns out that Misty has been lusting for her as well. Both are uniquely beautiful in their own way, and each has a stunning body. I love the tenderness between them as the girls slowly get naked together. And when Misty gets between Heidi's legs and begins to lick her sweet spot, all bets are off. Scissoring anyone? Pussy licking and finger fucking took over as our girls started cumming over and over. And yes, knowing that you are watching turns them on even more. XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:17:11
File Size: 1059 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1088

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9443 - Girl Crush - Paula Shy & Heidi R

DESCRIPTION: When petite Naomi Woods took one look at tall, 6'1" Lena Anderson, she loved what she saw. Every inch of her screams out youthful sexiness. Now an lesbians video Girl, teenager Lena is new to erotic modeling but she definitely knows what she likes in the bedroom. These stunning girls instantly started playing and shedding each others clothes as they laughed and playfully kissed. And when beautiful Naomi started licking and sucking Lena's young pussy, all bets were off. Lena returned the favor and sent Naomi into orgasmic orbit with some delightful double finger fucking.Not to be outdone, Naomi used my magic toy on young Lena's clit. She got off so good. Gorgeous girls cum in many sizes! XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:11:16
File Size: 693 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9444 - Pussy Party - Naomi Woods & Lena

DESCRIPTION: Young California beauty Ellena Woods is a new lesbians video Girl. She is interested in trying erotic modeling but has never has shot with a partner before. Luckily, Ellena told us that she admired smoking hot model Aidra, who is back at your request. The electricity between these two was evident from the first, and these girls got so in to each other (in more ways than one) that the temperature on the set would have been sizzling even if it were winter. When you are lucky, a cinematographer gets to capture the true joy of sex. Kissing, fondling, finger fucking and spectacular pussy licking are all here. Look as well for the laughter, the hunger that Ellena and Aidra have for each other, and the hard, multiple orgasms that just keep on cumming. A beautiful couple doing what they love. Cheers, Brigham

<================>
Duration: 0:08:54
File Size: 543 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9445 - Sultry Summer Heat - Aidra & Ellena Woods

DESCRIPTION: Scarlett Sage, Elsa Jean and Lily Rader know how to have fun (in many ways!) Each girl is totally stunning and, now, each has been "inaugurated" as a new lesbians video Girl in the best way possible. Scarlett was the first to set the mood as she rubbed her tight pussy while watching our site on the PC. Soon, her dreams became real as Elsa Jean and Lily entered the room. Clothes disappeared and some delicious kissing, pussy licking and finger fucking was on. Each model soon agreed that they wanted to do the other two as they laughed, teased and became orgasmic. Finally, someone noticed that my favorite purple toy had been left for them, and the joyful fucking became hard and deep. Honestly, I think they wanted this shoot to continue all night. Blondes have more fun! XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:17:11
File Size: 1061 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9446 - Blondes Have More Fun - Scarlett Sage, Lily Rader & Elsa Jean

DESCRIPTION: Bikinis, two perky and fun-loving girls, and a beautiful California day. Who could ask for more? Kenna James and new lesbians video Girl Kristin Scott certainly agree, or at least they did until they began to touch each others' beautiful skin with sun tan lotion. Soon they are topless and caressing each others' youthful bodies. Fully aroused and wet, the girls instantly want much more. Just look at their gorgeous lips as bikini bottoms came off and our babes satisfy their sexual fantasies. And when it comes to licking pussy and finger fucking a girl to a delicious orgasm, Kristin and Kenna are experts! Want a taste? XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:13:18
File Size: 820 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9447 - Fine Finger-Fucking - Kenna & Kristin Scott

DESCRIPTION: Here's some insider info for you. Sometimes our lesbians video Girls are having such a good time during a shoot that they forget all about the crew. The sex always is real, but there also are those special times when beautiful models get so turned on that all they want to do is fuck each other in the best way possible. We become voyeurs! Today we introduce Hungarian supermodel Alena. Trust me, you are going to see that she is achingly desirable and so adorable. She hooked up with Carrie, who already is a true sexual superstar at lesbians video with both boys and girls. Beauty meets beauty. Instant desire. Both girls laughed, giggled, teased, kissed, and caressed each other as their young pussies grew wetter. And once Alena and Carrie got naked, their tongues and fingers took over. Personally, I loved their orgasmic pussy licking, the finger fucking, the 69 passion, and their spontaneity. Hell, I love every moment. What do you think? XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:28:58
File Size: 1076 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9448 - These Girls Are On Fire - Carrie & Alena

DESCRIPTION: Tall and slender Alexa Grace returns to lesbians video for her first sexual romp with another girl. And this striking blonde beauty knew what she wanted to do (or who she wanted to do) in her dreams. That would be Karla Kush, her perfect petite blonde counterpoint. Let's just say that when they met on the set, the sexual chemistry was obvious, immediate and orgasmic. What started out as a classic bathtub scene soon developed into real passion. Playful flirtation became sudden orgasms as Alexa and Karla discovered that they couldn't keep their hands or tongues off each other. Soon, they were fucking with such delight that they they were teasing our crew as they continued to cum again and again. Hell, we all wanted to jump in! Trust me, these glamour models don't need suds to keep their pussies wet. XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:15:33
File Size: 957 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9449 - Suds And Sex - Alexa & Karla Kush

DESCRIPTION: Today is your lucky day. The only thing better than introducing a new lesbians video Girl is to introduce two on the same day. And not just any girls! Blue-eyed blonde Karla Kush and petite brunette Melissa Moore are into each other in the best way possible in their debut with us. Naturally, they are bisexual, and their big smiles in this shoot reveal how eagerly they want to explore each other's super fit bodies and how much they enjoy licking a tight young pussy. Getting each other off was easy; getting them to end the shoot was the hard part! XOXO, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:14:31
File Size: 895 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9450 - Getting Our Pussies Wet For You - Karla Kush & Melissa Moore

DESCRIPTION: Lily gets ready to ride her horse, while her good friend Madi has a better idea! Madi pulls Lily's riding boots off, unbuttons her white cotton blouse, and pushes her back onto the bed.
Madi wastes no time pulling her friend's pants right off, exposing a pair of light blue panties and Lily's gorgeous, athletic legs.
The clothes come off and the girls touch their lips together in a gentle embrace. As Lily straddles her, Madi reaches her hands up to touch Lily's gorgeous, full breasts. The girls take turns making each other cum. The only thing missing is you!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:45
File Size: 472 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9451 - Horsing Around - Lily Ivy & Madi Meadows

DESCRIPTION: A gorgeous blonde and beautiful brunette sneak away to their cabin in the woods for a weekend of wild sex. Before the boys arrive, Madi and Kenna get down to business. The Great Outdoors has never looked better!

<================>
Duration: 0:15:56
File Size: 976 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9452 - Sexy Summer Camp - Kenna & Madi Meadows

DESCRIPTION: Colette and I used to have threesomes with one of her brunette girlfriends from time to time. I always thought how lucky I was, and how incredible it was to enjoy the sight of a beautiful blonde and a brunette together. This set reminds me of those times. I hope as you view this video, you'll close your eyes for a moment and imagine you are there... Everyone should be so lucky at least once in their life. This is what heaven looks like! ~ Brig

<================>
Duration: 0:18:00
File Size: 1112 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9453 - This Is What Heaven Looks Like - Susie & Teal

DESCRIPTION: The "fuck me now" look that these two beauties gave each other told Brig and I that we were in for a real treat. I swear -- everybody wanted to be on that set! Not that Blake and Caprice would have minded. They are so into each other that the kissing, licking and sucking of their gorgeous wet pussies and the passionate finger-fucking put these girls in their own sexual world. Cum to think of it -- Caprice's new husband Marcus was on set and paying very close attention. I wonder what he has in mind? Hee hee. XOXO Colette (P.S. Caprice can make anyone cum. She is very talented). Wait and see in the coming up sex scene and group sex scenes featuring our favorite Czech beauty!

<================>
Duration: 0:15:53
File Size: 978 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9454 - Caprice Makes Me Cum - Caprice & Blake Eden

DESCRIPTION: Newcomer Naomi Woods rocks with with her long blonde locks and bright blue eyes. Beautiful cutie Kenna James is dressed in pink lingerie, but not for long. As the girls' lips meet in a passionate kiss, they can't help but undress themselves!
Naomi's kiss makes Kenna's pussy crave more love. Kenna climbs atop her sweet friend's face and hovers just above, brushing her pussy back and forth across Naomi's moist lips.
Kenna then gets her girlfriend down on all fours, with her ass pointed towards the sky. This gives her unlimited access to Naomi's gorgeous pussy and ass... she warms her up with one finger, then pushes another finger in. All the way in!
Sit back, relax and enjoy as these two beauties get each other off while you watch

<================>
Duration: 0:17:57
File Size: 1105 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9455 - Tickle My Pink - Kenna & Naomi Woods

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Sometimes a photographer has to think long about how to creatively shoot beautiful erotica and capture that perfect shoot. Not this time. The incredible Caprice and new lesbians video Girl Lily Ivy were in the pool -- naked, of course -- and it was clear to me that they wanted each other. And this was going to be Lily's first lesbian sex! Well, when you have that sexually combustible action waiting to happen -- and two girls as gorgeous as Caprice and Lily -- one just grabs his camera and wades in. What happened next is FM -- fucking magic. And the girls had such hard orgasms. Come on in and enjoy. I did! — Brigham

<================>
Duration: 0:11:14
File Size: 688 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9456 - Lilys First-Time Lesbian Loving - Caprice & Lily Ivy

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Ever notice that stunning blonde looking at you when you go to the lesbians video sign-in page? Of course you do! (Talk about a cumming attraction). Well, you are admiring Czech beauty Pam, who definitely loves fucking other beautiful women. Turns out brunette, bisexual Teal -- one of our most popular lesbians video models judging from your comments -- has the sexual combustibility and passion to be a perfect match. I swear, these countrywomen love to fuck for fun before our cameras, but the inescapable, strong attraction between these two made the orgasms come fast and hard! I think that they forgot we were there as it got hotter. Made for (and by) each other!

<================>
Duration: 0:18:14
File Size: 1126 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9457 - Supermodel Sex - Czech Mate - Teal & Pam

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Two gorgeous young girls have a naughty idea to get each other wet...and then even wetter (is that a word?) while loving on each other's beautiful bodies and having my favorite kind of fun. Who else has a water-related fantasy? You can see by the way that Kenna and Alex exchange glances and flirty sexual energy that they're about to ignite something incredible. They won't let you down, I promise. They're dangerous when wet!

<================>
Duration: 0:13:58
File Size: 862 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9458 - Dangerous When Wet - Kenna & Alex Grey

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Summer is the perfect time to take lesbians video out of the bedroom and into the beautiful outdoors! That's a key part of our mission for our recent and upcoming productions. We have trips planned to island locations and exciting beach spots in Europe. You're going to love it. To get the ball rolling, we chose Unicorn Ranch for this shoot. Did you know that we operate a 200 acre horse ranch? Colette loves to ride horses. It's her passion. This time around, we flew Aubrey and a new model, Angel Smalls, out to the ranch via helicopter with my camera and a very small crew. We all had a blast, and the vibe was authentically HOT when the two girls started to make out. OMG - I wish you could have been there with us. Saddle up and come on in! Enjoy ~ Brigham

<================>
Duration: 0:14:49
File Size: 917 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9459 - A Romp At The Ranch - Aubrey & Angel Smalls

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: What do you call three hot three blondes who are getting it on (and getting each other off)? We call it a triple play! And the only way to turn this group sex scene into a home run is for you to join in. So what are you waiting for? They're slippery wet and in a VERY playful mood. The toughest part is going to be where to start and where to finish. Cum experience this sexy triple play!

<================>
Duration: 0:18:57
File Size: 389 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9460 - Triple Play - Kenna & Alex Grey & Blake Eden

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: As Cyndi Lauper would say, "Girls just want to have fun"...and that's precisely what Aubrey and new hottie Kennedy are mastering in the bedroom today - extreme fucking fun :) The girls' beautifying turns naughty (I'm talking mouth-watering pussy play) leading to some INTENSE orgasms. The passion is real and the fun has just begun...so what are you waiting for?

<================>
Duration: 0:19:47
File Size: 372 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9461 - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - Aubrey & Kennedy

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Ready to stimulate your sexual senses? Step inside the wonderful world of lesbians video and capture another first time for one of our gorgeous models, Alex Grey, as she celebrates Aubrey's birthday by having her first lesbian experience with the teen cutie. These girls are both passionate and fun, so the chemistry was beautiful and plentiful! And they fuck each other with a cool silver birthday toy...which is exciting and SUPER orgasmic for both. Cum see...you'll fucking love it!

<================>
Duration: 0:19:38
File Size: 418 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9462 - Alex Greys First Lesbian Experience - Aubrey & Alex Grey