Lesbian Sex Lessons With Beautiful Girls

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Aubrey and Shyla are about to head out to the disco - or at least their bottom half says that. Their top half is bare (as it should be) which may suggest they will be staying in. Lucky for us, their plans change and we get to see the love fest between these two bisexual beauties. They're hot and horny and want you to watch. So sit back, relax and enjoy the ultra-wet retro romp. xoxo Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:16:46
File Size: 369 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9463 - Retro Romp - Shyla Jennings & Aubrey

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Stefanie and Pam fans, get ready to wet yourself. These gorgeous girls are relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into their beautifully-captured pleasure fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. If you like girl on girl (and seriously who doesn't?) it just doesn't get ANY better than this, so cum all over this one and yourself, they want it...it's part II and it's HOT! xoxo Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:16:57
File Size: 351 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9464 - Come Together Part Ii - Pam & Stefanie

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Pam and Stefanie are gorgeous as ever - just relaxing in sexy lingerie in their glamorous bedroom. Want a peek into this beautifully captured love fest? How about a front row seat?...you got it, in HD and only here for your viewing pleasure. This part one masturbation scene becomes a super HOT lesbian scene in a matter of minutes. Ready to go all the way?

<================>
Duration: 0:07:45
File Size: 153 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9465 - Come Together Part I - Pam & Stefanie

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Escape to Prague and have a blast experiencing all kinds of sex - lesbian sex, couples sex, group sex - as Daphne introduces our new blondie Katia to lesbians video. Matthew watches these hotties fuck each other as he grows in anticipation. Ready to join in on some HOT group sex? Take a trip to pleasure land - it's orgasmic! My homeland on my mother's side and home to lesbians video Europe - we'll be there soon! But you can join me and be there today. Cum inside part one of this two part scene. Love, Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:15:47
File Size: 474 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9466 - Dont Keep Me Waiting - Part 1 - Daphne & Katia

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Miu and Kaylee had a fight last night, but thankfully are making up in the best way ever possible today - with some passionate and VERY pleasurable lesbian sex. Cum see what I mean as you take some lessons from their oral and finger-fucking skills. Want a chance with one of these hot girls? Maybe next time...

<================>
Duration: 0:16:04
File Size: 362 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9467 - Make-Up Sex - Kaylee & Miu

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: If you've ever seen Charlotte have her way with another lucky girl then you know what to expect here, AND you'll know what I mean when I say that the two of them together are like a "fucking lesbian tornado!" The way they both get so, so wet and horny before the cameras even start to snap is also not a surprise when you see them get down and dirty. From the first time we met this crazy hot blonde, we knew we were in for a wild ride. Can these super-nymphs be tamed or trained? But the real question is: "Why would you want to?" Just ENJOY THE RIDE! I did xoxo Colette P.S. Charlotte nice to have your hot self back, see you again soon!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:40
File Size: 379 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9468 - Super Nymphs - Jenna & Charlotte

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Kaylee and Izzy are definitely two of our hottest exclusive lesbians video models and it is just our luck that they have wanted to get together and try some Girl on Girl action. If you remember Kaylee had all her firsts with us (solo masturbation, her first lesbian experience and then her first sex scene). Now see how her skills with the softer sex have gotten even hotter. This is one video that bisexual girls, straight girls or men who love lesbians will not want to miss! xoxo Love, Colette Oh! and P.S. This reminds me of the time when I used to get drunk and make out with my hot brunette friend a few years ago (we had a steamy affair for about a year and Brig knew..)#memories

<================>
Duration: 0:17:37
File Size: 462 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9469 - Blondes Love Brunettes - Kaylee & Izzy

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: In a world of self love and self-involvement, we'd like to take a moment to show you a really HOT variety -- that of two sexy bisexual fashion models, enjoying each other in the best way possible. Join these beautiful girls as they kiss and lick and finger fuck each other passionately and intimately. It's the best kind of selfie love you could imagine...cum see!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:22
File Size: 469 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9470 - Selfie Love - Teal & Miu

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Shot by lesbians video Co-founder Brigham Field - Aubrey and Jenna are best friends in real life. Now you can enjoying taking part in their very first sexual encouter. Aubrey did her first boy/girl sex scene ever for lesbians video and she loved it, her first group for Colette.com - and we have another first coming up. You should have seen her face! Oh, don't worry you will, video and all! But in the meantime check this set produced and shot by Brig! xo Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:16:36
File Size: 375 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9471 - Should Have Seen Your Face - Jenna & Aubrey

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Jessica and Summer have been lusting for one another since they danced ballet together years ago. Finally their fantasies cum true as they lick and finger fuck one another into oblivion. This lesbian sex is beautiful and passionate -- some of the best yet! And the orgasms are real and intense...just so damn HOT. Cum see what I mean, the girls won't mind a third hot body in the room.

<================>
Duration: 0:11:19
File Size: 263 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9472 - In The Mirror - Jessica & Summer

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: This fashion shoot turns lesbian sex session just as quickly as the girls start undressing. Their naked and perfect bodies are beyond fuck-worthy, and the props are always fun to play with. Making-out turns into licking and finger fucking each other's wet pussies. It gets even hotter when they see themselves in the mirror. Want to join them? Unzip your pants and have a seat, the pleasure is only starting...

<================>
Duration: 0:15:38
File Size: 317 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9473 - The Studio Part I - Angelica & Michaelaisizzu

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Fashion Models are Bisexual. Need I say more? Everybody knows that! LOL. But if for some reason you were one of the people who was unaware of this fact, then you can watch this video and tell me what you think after. Cum on, if you were that hot wouldn't you want to fuck anything that moved (of course if he/she were equally hot). And if you're not that hot, as in 99.999% of the planet, you can sit back and watch to see if these bisexual models make you cum like crazy....xx Colette & Franzi

<================>
Duration: 0:15:23
File Size: 267 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9474 - Fashion Models Are Bisexual - Silvie & Michaelaisizzu

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Teal and Silvie must have been having wet dreams when they woke up because their naked bodies are HOT to the touch. Their nipples are hard AND their pussies are dripping wet upon opening their eyes. Want to join them in the sack? Seriously who wouldn't want to sleep creep it under that blanket faster than you can say "threesome"? xo Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:13:18
File Size: 189 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9475 - Under My Blanket - Silvie & Teal

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Riley and Anikka are hot and ready to make each other cum like crazy! It's their first time together but they are anything but shy. Step into the studio if you dare, as it's going to be a wild night. Riley is a little animal with a man or a woman and in need of some incredible orgasms...so these two give them to each other HARD with their lips, tongues and fingers...AND a vibrator (since they couldn't get enough. Watch them cum again and again and again. And get ready for more Riley, she is a TIGER!!!

<================>
Duration: 0:20:46
File Size: 471 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9476 - Sapphically Sexy - Fucking Lesbians - Riley Reid & Anikka

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: We're poolside with two of the hottest girls on the planet -- Mila K and Caprice. AND THIS IS MILA K's FIRST LESBIAN EXPERIENCE EVER ONLY FOR lesbians video (and more to cum....) She loves it! They're topless, tan and taking everything off. Good thing their floatation device is readily available, because they're diving in (to each other's sweet pussies) and getting super wet in the process. See, you don't actually have to get IN the water to have a good time. xo Colette

<================>
Duration: 0:15:04
File Size: 378 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9477 - A Cloudy Hot Day - Milas First Lesbian Experience - Caprice & Michaelaisizzu

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Click here if you like seeing two hot babes get naked and fuck each other for your personal pleasure. Definitely click here if you like lesbian action, wet and ready pussies, perky tits, beautiful erotica and orgasms (or really any of the above). Aika and Pam are new and ready to show you a VERY good time. But first they show each other a good time. Hold on...there's a lot of pleasure coming your way. It's instant erotica!

<================>
Duration: 0:16:04
File Size: 292 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9478 - Instant Erotica - Pam & Aika

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: If there ever existed some kind of alternate universe where sex was the only form of communication and an abundant amount of gorgeous supermodels roamed freely (and by freely, I mean naked and horny) ...well that would be pretty spectacular, don't ya think? Every once in an erotic moon, two of those sexy women join orbits to admire one another's beauty and get each other off. Uh...can they be any more perfect? Those FUCKING goddesses.

<================>
Duration: 0:14:01
File Size: 863 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1088

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9479 - Fucking Goddesses - Caprice & Angelica

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: This foursome is a beautiful neopolitan of EXCLUSIVE lesbians video sexiness. You will looooove their skill set as these ladies show you how they make each other cum! These exclusive lesbians video beauties are alone worth the price of membership. Where in the world will you find such a combo, so hot for each other and willing to share their boyfriends? Oh My God! Unreal! They'll have you begging "Fuck me four ways!"

<================>
Duration: 0:18:56
File Size: 487 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9480 - Fuck Me Four Ways - Caprice, Angelica, The Red Fox & Keira

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: Silvie is as hot and horny as ever, and guess what? She's staying in tonight just for you (well and her lover hehe). And to add to the fun, she's naked and and DRIPPING WET. Naomi joins her for a delicious make-out session and finger fucking that will make your mouth water as much as these girls pussies are spilling our cum. Don't miss this hot and heavy lesbian love scene. Silvie and Naomi will leave you wet and satisfied or ready for more (depending on the type of person you are) xo Love., Colette (oh yeah!)

<================>
Duration: 0:15:10
File Size: 336 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9481 - Shes Not Alone - Silvie & Naomi

DESCRIPTION: HD Video: GiiGi and Sophie are two hot and horny blondes, ready to get it on and get each other off. They literally got naked and started making out before the cameras were even ready to go. We could barely keep up! But that's ALWAYS okay in the wonderful world of lesbians video. Enjoy these beauties pleasuring one another...or more specifically, watch them obsess over each other during some much needed pussy play with their tongues and a very cool silver dildo. It's precious metal, indeed.

<================>
Duration: 0:19:06
File Size: 433 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 9482 - Precious Metal - Giigi & Sophie