Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Chronos

Anastasia Pierce.

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Shop owner Anastasia proposes to stay after hours to train new innocent employee Mary Jane and show her everything that the kinky fetish shop has to offer. They start in the clothing department where they play dress up before pleasuring each other with high heels! The training continues in the bdsm department where both girls will take turns administering predicaments on each other...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:32:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce.

Chronos

Latex Love - Pt 1

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Kissing, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, Ponytail, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Riding Crop, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Latex, Wrist Cuffs

This Valentine's Day, my rubber guy had me gagged and cuffed waiting ready on the bed for him. He eventually appeared with a riding crop in his hand and handled me in the loving, way that he enjoys. controlling my body with his rubber gloved hands, slapping, and fingering my cunt. I also got to feel his tongue inside my lips and pussy, Mmmmmm!!! (Part 1 of 2)

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 342.3 MB

Download Latex Love - Pt 1

Chronos

Sexualniy Bespredel

In the distant galaxy is a planet clitoris, which is ruled by the emperor Chlenus first. He sends his best agent to Earth to enhance sexual skills. Agent lucky. The first encounter between the world proved to be extremely successful. And then, like in a fairy tale, "The more, the better." Home agent is returned to the educated, with a lot of souvenirs, so even with a coarse thread sewn own vagina - the rage of earthlings ...

Format: avi
Duration: 56:36
Video: 512x384, DivX 3, 1110kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sexualniy Bespredel

Chronos

Time For Sandy part 3

This week we find Ms. Sandy Skarsgard in Holly's grips. She starts off in a full suspension from the rafters as her flesh is walloped and worked over with a ruler, before trading off for some penetration.School is in session...Next, Sandy hovers over the ground belly down while she takes a wicked caning. All of her wriggling and writhing are to no avail however, as Holly keeps up the pace. Finally, after what seems like and eternity, Holly reaches for he vibe and plants it on Sandy's pussy. Sandy, squealing and whimpering is pushed to edge before the the ruler is brandished once again and used to it's fullest...Sandy then finds herself planted on the floor while she receives some electro-therapy. As she twitches, she's subjected to the crop and Holly does a thorough job of working it across her flesh. Worked to submission, Sandy then feels the dong shoved inside her as her Mistress toys with her making her beg for release...Next up, a little more electro-stimulation as Sandy takes the.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Time For Sandy part 3

Chronos

Katharine Caned - Katharine Cane

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Rubber, Latex

When you see Katharine Cane getting dressed at the beginning of the video you may be confused. You may think that the video is running in reverse or, heavens forbid, she is escaping. Do not worry, though. She is not going anywhere.

We are going to strip her down again soon enough. We will chain her to the wall and let Matt have at her. And this smart ass masochist is going to him for more through it all. The members want more than just some sass, though. They still want to see her cry. And when she has talked enough shit to piss us all off that is exactly what we are going to make her do.

Duration: 43:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 602.4 MB

Download Katharine Caned - Katharine Cane

Chronos

To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Christmas, Cock Sucking, Cum, Girl/boy, Latex and Nylon, Latex dress, Nylon Stockings, Ponytail Hood, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Sexy Heels

After playing with my Rubber Doll gift, I'm feeling all horny and ready for my final gift. Watch as I unwrap this special gift.. a Rubber Man Doll I needed to test him out, to make sure he was in full working order. I feel all over his tight rubber body and soon move onto his hard throbbing cock. licking it, giving it a thorough sucking, a handjob and finally tasting his hot cum in my lips. Ooh what a present!!

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 392.0 MB

Download To Lucy, from Santa - Pt 3

Chronos

Fifty Steps of Pain vol 2

The second part of is even harder and perverse! Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder.... A new dimension of sadism ...

Duration: 1:48:21
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1711kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fifty Steps of Pain vol 2

Chronos

Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 1

Genres: Corset, Dressing in Latex, Solo, Thigh Boots, Unhooded, Zara Du Rose

As a special treat I'm featuring a hot rubber girlfriend in this week's update in a brand new series at Rubber-Passion.! This time I'm on the other side of the camera as Zara Du Rose prepares herself by sexily slipping into her tight rubber outfit

Duration: 10:12

File size: 387.7 MB

Download Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 1

Chronos

Neophobia Episode vol.2

After days of being on the road, the van stops and PD comes to check on his toy. Rain DeGrey has been secured in a cage, wearing a hood, diaper, and metal shackles. The sight of PD is almost welcomed; Rain wonders if she might get a break from her seat made of hard, metal bars. PD does give her a break but only by moving her from one metal contraption to the next.

Duration: 42:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Neophobia Episode vol.2

Chronos

Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 2

Genres: Bondage, Dildo, Gag, handcuffs, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber Doll, Solo, Zara Du Rose

Zara fully transforms herself into a rubber doll with a latex hood, making her feel incredibly horny (I know this feeling well!). She reaches for her dildo and Hitachi Magic Wand and pleasures her pussy until she cums. She then finishes the evening with some self bondage involving a rubber gag and a pair of handcuffs

Duration: 11:36

File size: 440.8 MB

Download Dressing in Latex - Series 1 - Zara Du Rose - Pt 2

Chronos

The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

The Dream Team, Part 2 stars the elegantly beautiful fetish legend Isabella Sinclaire as Mistress Isabella and there's never been a character so diabolical, bewitching, alluring and imaginative. Sinclaire has been described as one of the world's most sought-after dominas and she demonstrates why as she puts her slaves through their twisted paces to compete for the position of her personal favorite.

Duration: 1:21:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps

File size: 608.9 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves Part 3

Chronos

Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy bitch in latex Full HD

Horny girl in latex clothes, with small tits, with beautiful body and with wet pussy plus hot mistress in black dress, with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved naked pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young model with small boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5561kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy bitch in latex Full HD

Chronos

Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Mistress Isabella Sinclaire returns home after a long trip with her beautiful slaves Sarah and Jennifer, but there's no rest for the weary when Sarah breaks a cardinal rule and Mistress Sinclaire must leave again to train Sarah as a ponygirl. While she's away, a new submissive comes to call, mistaking Jennifer for the Mistress. Excited about the prospect of training her own slave, Jennifer takes the new girl through her paces.

Duration: 1:24:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 771.8 MB

Download Ivy Manor - Tales From The Manor

Chronos

Relax & Unwind - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Cumming, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Sexy Heels, Solo, Stockings, Tight Corset

OMG, the combination of fucking my pussy with my inflatable rubber dildo and those hard and fast vibes of the Hitachi Magic Wand on my clit drives me wild!!! My time to unwind becomes something more pleasurable and a lot more intense as I keep cumming harder!

Duration: 12:51

File size: 488.3 MB

Download Relax & Unwind - Pt 2

Chronos

Fifty Steps of Pain part 2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male Domination

The second part of fifty steps of pain is even harder and perverse! Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder.... A new dimension of sadism ...

Download Fifty Steps of Pain part 2

Chronos

Latex Love - Pt 2

Genres: Ball Gag, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cock Sucking, Corset, Cum, Cum on Face, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood

I'm given some extra special treatment from my rubber guy with the Hitachi Magic Wand.it drives me even more wild as it makes my metal butt plug vibrate too!! I'm also given a nice juicy cock to suck. all followed by some hot creamy cum covering my face. How could I complain!

Duration: 7:57

File size: 302.1 MB

Download Latex Love - Pt 2

Chronos

More Than One

Presents powerful retro cult directors cut versions of past authentic scenes. It's more than one participating in a hardcore action pack orgy. Watch latex sluts getting taken to highest points of ecstasy while restrained entrenched in a nonstop orgy. Domination and unapologetic perversion never looked so good.

Duration: 1:32:21
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

Download More Than One

Chronos

Rubber Toy Slave

Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, pigtails, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Stockings, Tight Corset

Just look what I have laid here ready and waiting for me. gagged and bound in position for when I'm ready for some play time is my rubber toy slave. I love to tease him with my riding crop. and tongue, plus an additional extra toy or 2. This time I have my Hitachi Magic Wand at hand. You all know how much I love this, now let's see what effect it has on my rubber guy slave. (part 1 of 1)

Duration: 10:26

File size: 397.0 MB

Download Rubber Toy Slave

Chronos

Fifty Steps of Pain Pt.2 Sc2

Cast: Karina Hamburg, Master Bob, Theresa
Genres: SM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre, Extreme, Pain, Fisting, Pussy Pumping, Bondage, Male Domination

The second part of 50 steps of pain is even harder and perverse! Fisting, spanking, piss games, toilet brush in pussy, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder.... A new dimension of sadism ...

Download Fifty Steps of Pain Pt.2 Sc2

Chronos

Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Bodystocking, masturbation, Pumped pussy, Pussy fingering, Pussy Pump, Rubber Doll, Sexy Boots, Solo, Vibrator

This is how I like to pleasure my fat pumped pussy. Of course I like to dress for the occasion too, this time with a sexy new skirt and hot new boots. When it's so pumped I love to find as many toys as possible and squeeze them into my tight inflated hole (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 11:31

File size: 438.2 MB

Download Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 1