Medical Fetish Scenes - Flexibility Tests - Check-Up And More

Chronos

Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy

Chronos

Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cosplay, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Nun, Rubber Priest

The more toys I slip inside my swollen cunt, the more excited I get. this time I test out my big jelly pink dildo, my favourite rubber inflatable, and of course my Hitachi Magic Wand, with anal and pussy finger attachment. I also pull on my shiny black fisting mitt, trying my best to fist my tight fat pussy.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 395.4 MB

Download Pumped Pussy Pleasure - Pt 3

Chronos

Maximum Kink

This new title because it really has it all.Beautiful Fetish models behaving in the most deviant ways and really getting off! Watch 7 Hardcore Fetish Scenes with 9 Fetish Superstars and you won`t be disappointed. A very visual movie, beautifully shot with all models dressed in shiny rubber and using strap-ons, big vibrators, sybian machine and their tongue to make each other cum.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Maximum Kink

Chronos

Lucy's Captive Slave

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Cock Pumping, Cock Rings, Cock Sucking, Cum, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Lingerie, Long Rubber Gloves, Male Slave, Riding Crop, Rubber Slave, Sexy Heels, Whipping, Wrist Cuffs

I had a fun day out today in the sunshine, but also couldn't wait to get home to play with my slave.ready and waiting to be tormented. I found this sexy cock ring device to fit around his hard cock, which was fun! With some teasing and whipping he was ready for some cock pumping. and then after some face sitting and playing with my pussy in front of him, I use my Hitachi Magic wand and mouth to make his cock explode. (part 1 of 1)

Duration: 13:03

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Lucy's Captive Slave

Chronos

Pain Threshold

Slave Lucy is seeking employment at the dungeon den of iniquity, so headmistress
Tara decides to explore her pain threshold. Bondage, nipple torture, single-tail
whipping, caning, and extreme electrical torture are all a part of Lucy's interview.
Along the way, the wicked Tara also affixes and incredibly painful suction device to
the young lady's hairless pussy. And we actually see her tiny twat get sucked deep
into a glass tube. Mistress Fiona has been naughty, so Tara also takes the time to
punish her with spanking, caning, and play piercing. Says Rick Savage,
This is one of the most intense S&M experiences that I have ever filmed.

Format: avi
Duration: 54:34
Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1604kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

Download Pain Threshold

Chronos

Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 1

Genres: Ankle Boots, Bathing in Latex, Big Soapy Tits, Big Tits, Rubber Leggings, Rubber Swimsuit, Rubber55 Hood, Solo

Ahhhh! I absolutely love a relax in a hot bubble bath in tight soft rubber. Now you can see what I get up to during these special moment as I share this one with you. I soap up my huge tits and round rubber ass for you. and there's more to come! (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 11:02

File size: 419.3 MB

Download Blissful Bubble Bath - Pt 1

Chronos

Sadie Belle - Undercover

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I saw this in the requests section and I thought I'll give it a go and see what happens. The original is already in 25FPS, so I didn't bother trying to interpolate frames. Unfortunately the improvement doesn't seem as drastic, since the original wasn't that potato to begin with, but here's a bonus upload for you anyway.

Duration: 1:33:59
Video: 960x720, MP4V, 1707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Sadie Belle - Undercover

Chronos

Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum In Mouth, Dildo, Dominant Lucy, masturbation, Pussy Licking, Rubber Slave, Sauna, Vibrator

I guide my Rubber slave to my horny wet pussy by his leash, loving some pussy licking while feeling the vibrations of the toy deep inside my cunt, Mmmm yes! I then indulge in some juicy cock sucking followed by his delicious cum as it spurts over my lips

Duration: 6:32

File size: 248.4 MB

Download Hot Rubber Sauna Fun - Pt 2

Chronos

Zarte Zofen

Three hard-tender episodes about the right contact with young lady's maids. Lady K receives her new lady's maid for the first time. The lesson: a hard Bastonade, Spanking . over the knee laid, clips and whips. Master Dayhan can be served them with a pain desire orgasm recompensed from his servant oral before he

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:58
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1621kbps

Download Zarte Zofen

Chronos

Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Cathouse Clothing, Dildo, Hitachi Magic Wand, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber55 Hood, Solo

Summer nights can be some of the best times to spend outside in rubber. On this occasion I dressed in my sexy new leotard (by Cathouse clothing) and favourite pigtail hood (Rubber55). I lube up, reach for some of my favourite toys and get down to business (part 1 of 2)

Duration: 8:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 337.8 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Chronos

Kneels and Begs For Tit Torture

She has been pushing it out when I wasn't looking, and now it is time for a more effective gag. I punish her by roughly slapping her bound tits. She yelps and jolts as the tears run down her cheeks. I stuff her mouth with a huge pair of panties and then I tape them in tight. I then continue adding rope to her already secure bondage.

Duration: 1:23:50
Video: 400x304, AVC (H.264), 813kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Kneels and Begs For Tit Torture

Chronos

Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cathouse Clothing, Cum, Cum on Face, Dominant Lucy, Hitachi Magic Wand, Inflatable Rubber Dildo, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Pigtail Hood, Riding Crop, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Whipping

I get in a more comfortable position for some serious action with my rubber dildo, plus my rubber slave is instructed to hand over a couple of other fun items to assist I enjoyed whipping his sexy rubber butt and allow him to unzip his hard cock while I pleasure my wet cunt with the toys. It made me so horny watching him play with his stiff dick while I fuck myself hard, making both my cunt and his cock cum hard. (part 2 of 2)

Duration: 11:38

File size: 442.2 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Nights - Pt 1

Chronos

Super bondage, torture and domination for hot model in latex

Beautiful slavegirl in red latex clothes, with hot boobs and with sexy body plus man in black pants, Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her hot ass. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for hot model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 42:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2526kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, torture and domination for hot model in latex

Chronos

Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Hoodie, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, Round Rubber Ass, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Sexy Heels, Solo

I can't get enough of playing outside in the sunshine, especially while wearing my sexy outifts. It's a special moment! It also makes my pussy feel all hot and wet Check out my new hot pink hoodie! It fits so snugly around my huge tits. (part 1 of 3)

Duration: 9:32

File size: 362.6 MB

Download Mediterranean Rubber Dreams - Pt 1

Chronos

The Hotel Scandal

It's rare that you'll admit to the things you do with yourself when alone in a hotel room. But when Jewell takes her fun to the room's patio window for all to see, the hotel manager (Anastasia Pierce) has a few things to say about it. With a confiscated vibrator and security camera tapes as evidence, Jewell reluctantly agrees to an "arrangement," rather than face the police. However, being gagged, straight jacketed and locked outside on the room's courtyard patio wasn't at all what she had in mind. And that's just the beginning.

Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Hotel Scandal

Chronos

Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 1

Genres: Boy/Girl, masturbation, Pigtail Hood, Pussy fingering, Pussy Licking, Rubber Doll, Rubber Gag, Rubber Maid, Rubber Master, Rubber Mini Skirt, Submissive Lucy

Doing my kitchen duties can get pretty boring, so I like to keep it interesting and fun by entertaining myself. I don't usually get caught, but on this occasion my master has arrived back early. He has already caught me playing with my pussy, so I just carry on. He gets turned on and plays with it himself, Mmmm!!

Duration: 9:19

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 1

Chronos

Wet Wrapped Marina

Cyd Black decided to give her a bath to rinse away all those dirty feelings. That's a lie, actually. He has her in the tub because he wants her cleaned up for his next piece of latex love. This piece covers a lot more of her body but has some strategically placed holes. One will let her breathe but the other is so he can have access to her holes. Marina is the kind of slut that loves to feel full when she cums. The bag will grant her wish.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Wet Wrapped Marina

Chronos

Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 2

Genres: Blowjob, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, POV Blowjob, Rubber Doll, Rubber Maid, Rubber Maid Uniform, Submissive Lucy

Now this is much hotter than cleaning the kitchen!! If only every day at work was this much fun, I get my Master's amazing hard cock to suck on and then I play with my Hitachi on the dining table. I wonder what else he has in mind for this naughty rubber maid

Duration: 6:46

File size: 257.5 MB

Download Rubber Kitchen Maid - Pt 2

Chronos

Super bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy brunette in latex

Very beautiful brunette in sexy latex clothes, with naked boobs and with hot body plus man in red t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her naked wet shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture, hogtie and domination for a horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 54:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4471kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, hogtie and torture for sexy brunette in latex

Chronos

Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Goey Play, Goo, Inflatable Dildo, Long Rubber Gloves, masturbation, pigtails, Rubber dildo, Rubber Doll, Rubber55 Hood, Solo, Transparent Rubber, Wrist Cuffs

This afternoon, while doing my cleaning duties in the bathroom, I noticed this gloopy lube. I spread it all over my big tits and it made them all glossy and slippery, it felt sooo sexy! I spread it all over my harnessed body. It also felt great of my transparent rubber legs! I got all excited and wet while playing, so pulled out my inflatable rubber dildo and started squeezing it inside my slippery cunt.

Duration: 9:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 366.4 MB

Download Harnessed Bathroom Slave - Pt 1