Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 13

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus
Video language: English

She loves using him, taking advantage of his massage skills rubbing her gorgeous young body and his very well trained tongue licking her asshole clean and making her cum by worshipping her divine juicy pussy!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 13

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 12

Stunning young brunette strapon girlfriend in sexy black lingerie turns on her boyfriend by kissing and stroking his naked body, licking his shaft and balls sucking his cock hard before things go in a slightly different direction as she penetrates his ass with a giant black double-end dildo to make is asshole

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 12

Sex Or Pain

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Bon Vue Enterprises
Cast: Amber Rayne, Mark Frenchy
Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Foot Fetish, Ball Stretching, Bondage, Spanking, Submales, Genital Punishment

Amber doesn't want Mr. Bound to leave after their sex romp so she captures him, ties him up and punishes him. She flogs him and puts clips that bite in to his skin. He is caned and humiliated over and over again. Amber concentrates punishing Mr. Bound's cock and balls soon she has them connected to an electric device giving him shocks every time she hit the button as she masturbated. Will James Bound get out of this one?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:51
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 416.8 MB

Download Sex Or Pain

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 6

Sexy busty strapon mistress wearing ultra hot high-heel leather boots turns every living male's dream into reality for at least her lucky boyfriend. She squats over his face to take deep breath from her divine ass before sitting on his face for a joyful facesitting having her pussy and ass licked

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 6

Hazel Grace - First peghim scene

Cast: Hazel Grace
Genres: Female Domination, Strapon, Huge Dildo, Pegging, Anal Fisting, Double Anal Fisting, Interracia

Hazel Grace loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 789.2 MB

Download Hazel Grace - First peghim scene

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Edyn Blair - New Dick

Cast: Edyn Blair
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Before she left for her Brazilian honeymoon, Andy took the time to find out how to say a few phrases in Portuguese, like "thank you" ("obrigado," btw). Unfortunately, she drew a complete blank when she found herself on the golden shores of the beautiful South American country. Faced with the prospect of a shitty honeymoon, as well as the handsome bellboy who came to her rescue, she found herself saying thank you the best way she knew how: with her hot wet holes. Her husband took a dim view of this, of course, but when you have a headstrong wife who does as she pleases, sometimes you have to sit back and let her take the wheel. Even if that means licking someone else's semen from her pretty pussy!.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6429kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Edyn Blair - New Dick

Natalie Mars enjoys powerful female domination with double anal

Cast: Natalie Mars, Goddess Tangent, Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, DAP, Double Fisting, Domination, Baby Play, Piss, Chastity Cage

This time the second lady joins them. They force urine to be drunk. Together, they fist Natalie's sweet ass. Double penetration with huge strapons in the roomy ass of chic Natalie!

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Natalie Mars enjoys powerful female domination with double anal

Three brutal punishments

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs Tony Orlando (2020)

Cast: Kaiia Eve
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Kaiia Eve has been kicking ass and taking names. She destroyed Jay West and his balls and now she wants to do the same to Tony Orlando. Tony has not won a match yet but he has taken some time off, worked on his mind and body and today he shows up in the best condition yet. He puts everything into this match so much that he had nothing left for the last seconds of round 3. Was his effort work it? He takes a W for the first round, Kaiia wins round 2. Round 3 is make or break which is why Tony comes out hard. He dominates the first part of the round and it takes a toll on Kaiia. This one is a nail biter. The Winner makes the loser sniff all the dirty parts. Assholes, feet, armpits are all licked, sniffed and worshipped in all their stinky glory. Loser is fucked in the ass and denied an orgasm.

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5631kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kaiia Eve - Kaiia Vs Tony Orlando (2020)

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2019

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Cleaning Bitch

Cast: Amber Ivy
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Se

Amber Ivy gets caught with her side dick but turns the table on her sissy husband. The only trick will be getting it from the deflated and defiled condom into his gaping maw. Amber Ivy's resourceful, though, and where there's a will, there's a way!.

Duration: 34:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6383kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cleaning Bitch

Fraulein Mina

Studio: Amator
Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p