Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

HD Trans Sex Videos Cruising For A Bruising

Release Year: 2020
Studio: GoddessTangent
Cast: Goddess Tangent, Mistress Tangent
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Transsex, Transsexuals, BDSM, Fisting, CBT, Spanking, Bondage, Latex
Video language: English

This video starts with Goddess Tangent's pet getting the harshest spanking of her life! The moans of pain are exquisite. Her pet tries to squirm away but the shackles holds her tight. She is chained to the roof and out comes the leather & paddle! The pet cry's at one point and begs for mercy! Her pets ass is destroyed. When her pet is unshackled and thinks it's over, it's just beginning of suck her strap-on like her life depended on it. But that doesn't last long, Goddess Tangent is going in another hole. She starts slow but then really pounds her pets ass. Then to add fuel to the fire, she adds a vibrator to the mix, and makes her pet hold the vibrator to her own cock!

Format: mp4
Duration: 41:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download HD Trans Sex Videos Cruising For A Bruising

Training the Baby-Gimp Sc.2: Dilf`s Home

Cast: Natalie Mars, Goddess Tangent, Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Femdom, DAP, Double Fisting, Domination, Baby Play, Piss, Chastity Cage

Natalie has been Mommy's (Goddess Tangent) captive little baby-gimp for a short time now, but there's something Mommy neglected to tell her... she has a new Daddy too, who has been away on business, and "he's" coming home today! Natalie is apprehensive hearing the news, imagining that now she'll be at the mercy of a sadistic man now too, in addition to her already sadistic Mommy. She's relieved and pleasantly surprised when Daddy enters the room and turns out to be an extremely gorgeous and very tall woman (Mistress Damazonia)! Her relief quickly turns to frustration though when Daddy presents a gift for her new baby-gimp... a pair of extremely restrictive, pink ballet boots, with padlocks. After all, babies don't walk - they crawl - and these new boots will insure a new level of helplessness for baby-gimp Natalie. She's locked in them and made to crawl in circles as Mommy and Daddy watch in amusement, clearly enjoying the show with mocking laughter. They then decide Natalie must be h.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Training the Baby-Gimp Sc.2: Dilf`s Home

SP Hot Seat - River and Enza

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Heavy, steel shackles and chains, leather body restraints, hoods and sensory deprivation gear, primitive reproductions of devices used to extract information from captives, dark and gritty atmosphere with an underlying rustic, earthy vein of wooden contraptions give a balance to both the Pain and Sensuality that you will witness. You may even get a sneak peak at what goes on behind the scenes in certain specified productions, as Master James likes to educate and show what really might be happening as you gain inspiration for your own painful pleasures.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SP Hot Seat - River and Enza

Seductive Interrogation part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Femdom Strapon - part 2

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

I look fantastic in my little jean shorts and my top that shows off my sexy midriff and amazing cleavage.
I pound him harder and faster, laughing at his pain and humiliation when he begs me to stop.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Femdom Strapon - part 2

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Tardiness Punished

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Duration: 44:37

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

The Delivery Boy

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Duration: 35:58

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Slut Bottom Dirk Huge

She rolled her eyes, pulled out my hand from her pussy, bent her mouth to her fingers and carefully licked it. Then she slid down a bit and sat up, so that her open mink was right above my standing member. She hung on me, and I growled and her body down onto my organ. She screamed and I felt the walls of her pussy squeeze my dick over and over again.

Duration: 42:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1769kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Slut Bottom Dirk Huge

Nurse Fluffy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for Ot's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nurse Fluffy

A cuckold's life

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so.

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A cuckold's life

Cruising For A Bruising

Cast: Goddess Tangent, Mistress Tangent, Nadia Noel
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Transsex, Transsexuals, BDSM, Fisting, CBT, Spanking, Bondage, Latex

This video starts with Goddess Tangent's pet getting the harshest spanking of her life! The moans of pain are exquisite. Her pet tries to squirm away but the shackles holds her tight. She is chained to the roof and out comes the leather & paddle! The pet cry's at one point and begs for mercy! Her pets ass is destroyed. When her pet is unshackled and thinks it's over, it's just beginning of suck her strap-on like her life depended on it. But that doesn't last long, Goddess Tangent is going in another hole. She starts slow but then really pounds her pets ass. Then to add fuel to the fire, she adds a vibrator to the mix, and makes her pet hold the vibrator to her own cock!

Download Cruising For A Bruising

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Goddess Tangent - Cruising For A Bruising

Studio: GoddessTangent

Goddess Tangent, Mistress Tangent, Nadia NoelThis video starts with Goddess Tangent's pet getting the harshest spanking of her life! The moans of pain are exquisite. Her pet tries to squirm away but the shackles holds her tight. She is chained to the roof and out comes the leather & paddle! The pet cry's at one point and begs for mercy! Her pets ass is destroyed. When her pet is unshackled and thinks it's over, it's just beginning of suck her strap-on like her life depended on it. But that doesn't last long, Goddess Tangent is going in another hole. She starts slow but then really pounds her pets ass. Then to add fuel to the fire, she adds a vibrator to the mix, and makes her pet hold the vibrator to her own cock!

Download Goddess Tangent - Cruising For A Bruising

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox