Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
Video language: English

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Femdom Most Popular Lakeview entertainment Collection part 13

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease and Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Mara shows Her rope skills and lashes slave #1 to the stock while he is seated. She gets his legs spread with a pair of pantyhose as ties. She is eager to embarrass the big cock laying between his legs and wastes no time in applying Her own sadistic brand of cbt with the black crop. He is obliged to kiss Her latex covered ass as Her tight hips sway and smack on his face. She continues to go after his cock and balls with Her crop and then face slaps and humiliates him up close and personal.

Total size: 610.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular Lakeview entertainment Collection part 13

A cuckold's life

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A cuckold's life

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 13

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus

She loves using him, taking advantage of his massage skills rubbing her gorgeous young body and his very well trained tongue licking her asshole clean and making her cum by worshipping her divine juicy pussy!

Total size: 2.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 13

Marcelo Hard Fisted By London River

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Marcelo, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club. I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with h.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Marcelo Hard Fisted By London River

Strip club domme

Cast: Sarah Jessie
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Welcome back to the MeanBitch Strip Club! This time, Glenn met the meanest dancer in the club: Sarah Jessie. She gives Glenn some wild lap dances that include lots of facesitting and foot worship, and puts his belt around his neck so she can choke him! Then she drags him on stage and makes him her slave. She tells him she owns him now and expects him to work hard to recruit new slave and make her lots of money. He does what he is told!

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Strip club domme

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 12

Stunning young brunette strapon girlfriend in sexy black lingerie turns on her boyfriend by kissing and stroking his naked body, licking his shaft and balls sucking his cock hard before things go in a slightly different direction as she penetrates his ass with a giant black double-end dildo to make is asshole

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 12

Andi Rye and Michael Vegas get hardcore in a hotel

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Andi Rye and Michael Vegas are both anal sluts. Right after he showed her asshole how he likes to play she got to have her chance at his orifice. The Mr Hankeys Toys dildo paired with the Carmen River harness was the perfect way to stretch Michael out.

Duration: 42:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 950.6 MB

Download Andi Rye and Michael Vegas get hardcore in a hotel

Strip club domme

Cast: Sarah Jessie
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Welcome back to the MeanBitch Strip Club! This time, Glenn met the meanest dancer in the club Sarah Jessie. She gives Glenn some wild lap dances that include lots of facesitting and foot worship, and puts his belt around his neck so she can choke him! Then she drags him on stage and makes him her slave. She tells him she owns him now and expects him to work hard to recruit new slave and make her lots of money. He does what he is told!

Duration: 38:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Strip club domme

Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 6

Sexy busty strapon mistress wearing ultra hot high-heel leather boots turns every living male's dream into reality for at least her lucky boyfriend. She squats over his face to take deep breath from her divine ass before sitting on his face for a joyful facesitting having her pussy and ass licked

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download Femdom Most Popular StraponDreamer Collection part 6

Bobbi Dylan

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Bobbi Dylan gets handsy with Michael Vegas. Bobbi Dylan's first sexual experience involved some fisting. SHe loves the idea of how it makes someone feel. Watch her make Michael feel the same way.

Duration: 49:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bobbi Dylan

Mean bitch boss

Cast: Sara Jay

Jack's new boss Miss Jay is a real Mean Bitch! She tells him that the company has been way too nice to him and it has made him weak. She says under her management, working there will be similar to working in a coal mine. She makes Jack take a loyalty oath and then commands him to get on his knees and lick the dirt off her shoes. His new job is going to involve a lot of Sara Jay is back and she uses her to break poor Jack!

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7842kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Mean bitch boss

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version