Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Latex Lodge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations
Video language: English

Evelyn Claire dresses her body in latex outfits to prepare for a session with her favorite ashole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2723kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Latex Lodge

Meanbitches

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Footjob

The Prime Minister of England gets a visit from a very important person. Her name is Miss Rush and she was sent by Mr Putin to give him his orders. She reminds him of the compromising materials they have and what Mr Putin would like him to do. Then, just to show him that he's nothing but a puppet, she makes him get on his knees and kiss her asshole!

Duration: 34:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Meanbitches

Natalie Mars enjoys powerful female domination with double anal

Cast: Natalie Mars, Goddess Tangent, Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, DAP, Double Fisting, Domination, Baby Play, Piss, Chastity Cage

This time the second lady joins them. They force urine to be drunk. Together, they fist Natalie's sweet ass. Double penetration with huge strapons in the roomy ass of chic Natalie!

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Natalie Mars enjoys powerful female domination with double anal

Closing The Deal

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cherry Mavrik, Jasmeen Lefleur & Sergeant Miles
Genres: Feature Hardcore Transsexual Anal

The evening was full of surprises today. I met in a club with beautiful girls, juicy in body with big asses, as I like. Thought it would be a great threesome. But when I started touching a chick with purple hair, the blonde suddenly took out a penis and began to fuck her on an equal footing with me. It turned out to be a talented trance !!

Duration: 42:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11831kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Closing The Deal

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2019

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Release Year: 2018
Studio: SubbyHubby
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Foot Worship, Blonde, Red Head, Pegging, Strap-On

Hot trio! Two passionate girls and an obedient handsome guy in white stockings with a strapon on his face fulfills all the girls' desires.

Duration: 44:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11740kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Kendra James & Bella Rose Full Movie

Anal Extreme

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1514kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Anal Extreme

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Helena Price - Teachers Pets

Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Helena Price, Stella Liberty
Genres: Cuckold, Femdom, Slave, Fetish, Natural, Orgy, Milf, Uniform, High Heels, Stockings, Pantyhose, Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Feet, Cougar, Strapon, Worship, Curvaceous

Part 1 - Foot Worship: Professor Helena and Professor Stella are celebrating the end of another successful semester by enjoying a glass of wine together and reminiscing about the past few months. Stella confesses that she might have had a little extra curricular fun with some of her students. Helena seems surprised but she has some secrets of her own. She also has had some fun with her students. As long as they're obedient and do what she says! They decide that the perfect way to celebrate would be to call up some of their star performers to come over to have some fun! The guys show up to the house and the ladies inform them that they are going to have a special party to celebrate the end of the semester. That's if they are "up" to the challenge! The guys agree to do whatever their teachers have in mind. Stella has her student get on his knees and take off her high heel shoes. He is a little reluctant but this is just a part of the arrangement Stella has with her pupil. Helena tells h.

Duration: 44:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11713kbps

Download Helena Price - Teachers Pets

Lara De Santis

Cast: Lara De Santis, Damian Lee
Genres: Fetish Fisting Strapon double anal (DAP) Anal Fisting Stretching Cumsho

Lara De Santis does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

Duration: 34:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1903kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 521.4 MB

Download Lara De Santis

Training the Baby-Gimp Sc.2: Dilf`s Home

Cast: Natalie Mars, Goddess Tangent, Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Femdom, DAP, Double Fisting, Domination, Baby Play, Piss, Chastity Cage

Natalie has been Mommy's (Goddess Tangent) captive little baby-gimp for a short time now, but there's something Mommy neglected to tell her... she has a new Daddy too, who has been away on business, and "he's" coming home today! Natalie is apprehensive hearing the news, imagining that now she'll be at the mercy of a sadistic man now too, in addition to her already sadistic Mommy. She's relieved and pleasantly surprised when Daddy enters the room and turns out to be an extremely gorgeous and very tall woman (Mistress Damazonia)! Her relief quickly turns to frustration though when Daddy presents a gift for her new baby-gimp... a pair of extremely restrictive, pink ballet boots, with padlocks. After all, babies don't walk - they crawl - and these new boots will insure a new level of helplessness for baby-gimp Natalie. She's locked in them and made to crawl in circles as Mommy and Daddy watch in amusement, clearly enjoying the show with mocking laughter. They then decide Natalie must be h.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

Download Training the Baby-Gimp Sc.2: Dilf`s Home

Fluffy finds a new princess

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Fluffy finds a new princess

Stella Likes Femdom Part 4

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

If you are not familiar with the experienced Stella, then you should definitely come here. Download and enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 535.1 MB

Download Stella Likes Femdom Part 4

Femdom Strapon - part 2

Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Bondage, CBT, Vibrator, Masturbation, Ball Gag

I look fantastic in my little jean shorts and my top that shows off my sexy midriff and amazing cleavage.
I pound him harder and faster, laughing at his pain and humiliation when he begs me to stop.

Total size: 3.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Femdom Strapon - part 2