Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Mistress Rox

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

The Professionals - Sergeant Miles

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she turns the table on Sergeant Miles. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper plate and London is abo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals - Sergeant Miles

Femdom Ass Worship Part 15

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Nicole Aniston, Helly Mae Hellfire, Kelli Staxxx, Pheonix Marie
Genres: Gonzo

MeanBitch Productions and the Buttman Choice line of ass-flavored specialty videos have created another female-dominant face sitting masterpiece tailor-made for the booty-worshiping perverts: "FemDom Ass Worship 15" pits four heartless ass queens against sniveling, inferior males.

Duration: 48:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Femdom Ass Worship Part 15

Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training

Release Year: 2020
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

Your horny wife Syren De Mer seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Syren De Mer - Does Some Husband Training

Slut School

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domintion, StrapOn, Humiliation,

Natalie Mars keeps violating dress code at school, she keeps hiking up her skirt in order to get the boys attention. She walks around with her panties showing looking like a total slut!The normal punishment for dress code violation is detention but Head Mistress Lexi Sindel decides to take discipline to the next level. If Natalie wants to dress like a slut, she will get treated like one! Lexi gives her a few firm swats to her ass with the yardstick, when Natali mocks the old fashioned Mistress it provokes further discipline. Lexi throat fucks Natalie with a pointer making her gasp for air while gagging on cock. Natalie's panties are removed and she is made to wear a giant butt plug. If she is going to be a slut may as well speed up the process.
Natalie is put in giant high heels and made to parade her body in front of the Mistress with her tits and caged cock exposed. The next lesson is taking a cock. Mistress Lexi straps on a giant dildo and rides her ass like the slut she was meant.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Slut School

Abstrafung

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download Abstrafung

Black Man Dominated By Big Ass Siri

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Siri (aka Siri Suxxx)
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Black

Today we have a special treat for MeanBitches fans: The first appearance of Queen Siri in the Mean Dungeon! Watch as she dominates and controls slave will. She verbally degrades him and teaches him of his place in life: bowing down at her feet like the submissive worm he is. She enslaves him and he is happy to huge ass and feet!

Duration: 39:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Black Man Dominated By Big Ass Siri

NikkyThorneProductions - The Femdom Diaries Vol. 42

The Femdom Diaries Vol. 42 it is a film with four scenes with female dominance. The first scene with Facesitting. The second with lift and carry. The third with ballbusting. The last with spitting.

Duration: 51:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download NikkyThorneProductions - The Femdom Diaries Vol. 42

The FemDom sex movies pack mistresst part 26

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Cuckold

This guy is just like you. He's addicted to my ass and has been jerking off to my clips for months. His dream has come true. He's on his knees, nose and tongue buried in my heavenly ass.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download The FemDom sex movies pack mistresst part 26

made Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download made Bi Interrogation

Fraulein Mina

Studio: Amator
Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Fraulein Mina

The FemDom sex movies pack mistresst part 23

Genres: Femdom, Facesitting, Kunilingus, Cuckold

Scent is a powerful thing. This slave wanted to be the first to see me after my looong flight from Canada to London. Basically 2 days in the same cloths, you can imagine how I smelled.I was very amused by how much he loved the smell of my dirty armpits, feet and ass. I teased him with games of rock, paper. scissors and had a lot of laughs during his little sniff fest. You'll like this if you are into the following: scent/sweat fetish, armpits, feet, ass's.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 1 files.

Download The FemDom sex movies pack mistresst part 23