Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

sperma schweine

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Whenever Baronessa di Rivera and Miss Emelie are having a tour through the forest of Brandenburg, they are making sure that their divine feet won't get worn out: Three slaves are having the honor of being used to drive the handcar with their Mistresses inside.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:16
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1485kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 631.0 MB

Download sperma schweine

Suffering For Science Part 1

Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: Female Dominant, Marks, Mind Fuck, Single Tail
Video language: English

Doctor London River is the foremost expert on the topic of inflicting pain. She runs the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, an entire organization dedicated to experimenting with powerful and painful erotic stimulation. And every experiment needs test subjects. Abigail Dupree and Slave Fluffy will do nicely. The first phase of trials has them each strapped into a chair for some serious sensory deprivation. They are blindfolded and their ears are filled with white noise. London carefully studies their reactions as they become more and more terrified of what is coming next. They should be. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suffering For Science Part 1

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - FullHD 1080p

ultimate edging challenge

Release Year: 2016
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Lexi Sindel, Anikka Albrite, Juelz Ventura, Kagney Linn Karter, Kleio Valentien, Ash Hollywood, Maddy O'Reilly, Rikki Six
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Latex, Handjob

I have put together a 55 minute edging compilation challenge. Can you follow instructions and hold back long enough to make it through the entire challenge? This video is great for stamina training your cock for better orgasm cum control. Are you up for the challenge?

Duration: 55:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download ultimate edging challenge

Fisted

Cast: London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Fisted

The Boob Box

Studio: Feminized
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Adorable trance with false tits and gorgeous blonde with a strapon. Trance puts her lovely ass, and the blonde fucks her, but not with her dick, but with a big pink silicone dick from the sex shop.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download The Boob Box

The Professionals

Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge. London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper pl.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download The Professionals

Seductive Interrogation part 1

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

The Professionals

Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, All Sex

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper.

Download The Professionals

Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

Release Year: 2018
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Sasha De Sade & Goddess Tangent
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Sissy, Latex Maid, Chastity Devices, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Blonde

Goddess Tangent is so angry when she finds the kitchen dirty after I was supposed to clean it! She bends me over and spanks my ass, making me count the slaps on my white butt until it turns red... she then makes me fetch her some wine, and makes me a special cocktail with her spit and drool. After I swallow her spit like a good girl, she lets me clean her red bottom heels with my tongue - I love being degraded like this Goddess Tangent decides she needs some entertainment, so she plugs my ass with a sparkly pink buttplug and unlocks my sissy cock from its chastity cage... she puts me at her feet to suck her toes and take verbal degradation until I cum all over the floor. She leaves me licking up my mess like a good sissy maid xx

Duration: 36:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Sissy Maid for Goddess Tangent

An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

She uses her body to drive him wild and make him her little bitch boy that replies "I will" to any request she may have! Tight cbt, plenty of face sitting and one well milked cock may have bill thinking his session over but DragonLily is just warming up! Flogging and hard spanking leave bill with a red ass begging to be fucked. In position he is sodomized before DragonLily gives him some deep throat training with her long, black, strapon cock!

Duration: 51:16
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 386.3 MB

Download An Inordinate Amount Of Pain part 1

Breakingbi - HD, Facesitting, Strapon

Genres: Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Bondage, Bi, Punishment, Humiliation

Annabelle fucks him sweet and hard, making him beg for more while Dre encourages her to fuck him and plays with his cock.

Duration: 56:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4113kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Breakingbi - HD, Facesitting, Strapon

Three brutal punishments

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Clips4sale - Slave M - Switch Bitch (720p)

Welcome to the world of slave M, a 24/7 submissive slut who dedicates her life to her Master by having her body constantly modified and giving sexual pleasure to others by offering herself to be used.

Duration: 42:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clips4sale - Slave M - Switch Bitch (720p)

Sergeant Miles, London River The Professionals (2016)

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

Download Sergeant Miles, London River The Professionals (2016)