Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

I Want To Be Better

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture
Video language: English

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by making him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Goddess Sandra Latina

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, POV, Latina

Hi, I'm Sandra your soon to be favorite Latina Goddess. I consider myself an educated and sophisticated woman with class. With that being said I'm very open minded and I love to explore new fantasies, fetishes and I love to open your mind up to new things. You never knew what you really enjoyed until I've opened up that part of your mind!

Total size: 21.9 GB in 50 files.

Download Goddess Sandra Latina

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Lakeview Entertainment - Magic vip Super Collection. Part 9.

Release Year: 2016

Now he must walk for Her and strut like a woman. She belittles him and makes him walk back and forth as She laughs and makes fun of him. Finally, She motions him over to the bench and sits down.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 3 files.

Download Lakeview Entertainment - Magic vip Super Collection. Part 9.

Lap Dance

Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

K nurse fetish

Cast: Daniela Hansson, Kinky Sarah
Genres: Threesome, orgasm control, bdsm, blonde, handjob, teasing, edging

Complaining about the nurse (if Daniela is that person) is not the best idea. the logical reaction of her and the head nurse Sarah is a bad, punishing cock treatment... tied up on their massage table, they work on your poor cockhead without mercy until the first ejaculation. Daniela places her soft hand over your mouth that you can hardly breath and not able to talk or protest about this punishment. after finishing, they take a coffee, to return back later for the second round. etc (2 camera angles)

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10706kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download K nurse fetish

London River - Fisted

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited. It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download London River - Fisted

TG Nov 01, 2016 - London River, Sergeant Miles

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him. Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.

London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper .

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download TG Nov 01, 2016 - London River, Sergeant Miles

The Boob Box

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized
Cast: Lexi Sindel
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation

Adorable trance with false tits and gorgeous blonde with a strapon. Trance puts her lovely ass, and the blonde fucks her, but not with her dick, but with a big pink silicone dick from the sex shop.

Duration: 38:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14640kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

Download The Boob Box

HD Femdom Sex Videos Intern Seduction

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Penny Barber, Sam Solo
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Pussy Worship

Sam, Penny Barber's new intern, is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong... So, Penny makes a deal with him: if he literally, kisses her ass enough, he may just get what he wants. Or, maybe, more than he bargained for!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Intern Seduction

Mean Bitches - Slapping Destined - Domination HD

Genres: Femdom,Kunilingus,Facesitting,Strapon,Anilingus,Domination

Soon he get a hard on and presents her his nuts, for a brutal high heel kicking! Making his stiff cock bouncing around, every time she kicks him... Australian Mistress Angela White has had her slave working extra hard on chores today and knows he has certainly worked up a big appetite. She gives him a special treat for good behavior allowing him to lick, worship and eat out his Mistress's sweet asshole. It is an incredible privilege to be under Mistress Angela's perfect ass and she makes sure to show him exactly why!

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mean Bitches - Slapping Destined - Domination HD

The Professionals - Sergeant Miles - London River

Genres: femdom,punishment,dominating,strapon,

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.
London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper p.

Download The Professionals - Sergeant Miles - London River

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough to h.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Lance Fart

The professionals

Studio: topgrl
Cast: Sergeant Miles, London River
Genres: Bent Over Tie, Breath Play, Caning, Chair Tie, Choking, Cloth Gag, Crotch Rope, Crying, Eating, Electrical Play, Face Sitting

Sergeant Miles thinks he has the drop on London River. He has her brought in by one of his goons and ties her hands together in the chair. He is, of course, mistaken. No one has ever gotten the drop on London and she's made her own deal with the goon. She comes to in the chair, unties her own hands, and with one swift and decisive stroke, she stabs a needle into Sergeant Miles's neck, knocking him . Finding himself tied to his own chair this sergeant is about to find out he's made the worst mistake of his life as London gets her revenge.
London leaves Sergeant Miles tied up until he is hungry enough to eat just about anything, but he is determined not to crack. She has other plans in mind, feeding him a meal that will make the toughest stomach turn she starts chipping through his tough exterior. She then strips Miles down, shackles his feet to the floor and cuffs his hands to a metal bar above his head. That doesn't seem too bad until he notices that he's sitting on a giant copper p.

Download The professionals

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Macy Cartel Loves Sitting On Your Face

Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy loves using Danni as her human chair. His face is the perfect throne for her ass. She plans out her daily shopping while relaxing on his face. Her life is filled with leisure time and Danni's life is nothing but labor. Danni must fund Macy's lifestyle and submit to whatever tasks she wants him to do. Danni could never fight Macy on anything. She is too pretty to disagree with. Macy is excited to have yet another day filled with pampering. She makes Danni suck on her thong while she examines his chastity. Macy blows on Danni's chastity. Danni starts to strain in his cage while sucking on Macy's thong. Macy gently strokes Danni's beta penis with her fingernails while he grows in his chastity cage. If he cleans her thong with his mouth well enough, Macy may have a treat for him.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Macy Cartel Loves Sitting On Your Face

Lance Fart

Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps

File size: 907.1 MB

Download Lance Fart

Training Her Sissy

Goddess Gigi expects her pet to be able to properly lick her pussy to orgasm anytime she desires. She wants his full attention going towards licking her wet cunt to orgasm using pain as an incentive until her pussy is thoroughly satisfied. He is ordered to stick out his tongue and service his Owner until she cums all over his face leaving him denied and sexually frustrated.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Training Her Sissy