Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Three brutal punishments

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish
Video language: English

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three brutal punishments

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Attitude Adjustment

Nikki has a problem. Nikki has a roommate, Chayse, who has not paid her half of the bills since she moved in. Luckily, Nikki has a friend, Bruce Seven, who is great at teaching women how to behave. Along with his slave Felecia, Bruce is going to set things straight. Get ready for an attitude adjustment!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:03:06
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1360kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 696.3 MB

Download Attitude Adjustment

Lap Dance

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jay West, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Clothespins, CBT, Ballbusting, Vibrator, Flogging

I have been dancing for years. I know that men sometimes have trouble following the rules in the club where I work. After all, having a woman strip and dance on one's lap can make even the most gentle hands try to touch, sometimes seeming of their own volition. I'm patient. I give a lot of warnings. I calmly ask a repeat offender to sit on his hands, but at some point my patience runs out. When men choose to attempt to take advantage of my kindness, there must be consequences. After several attempts at managing this guy's behavior on my own, the bouncer has to step in to assist me. I have the paying guest taken to the basement to continue my lap dance with him in a way that is a little rougher than he would have liked. Bondage, clamps, ball busting, and belting are used to teach him a few manners. I doubt this guy will ever be grabbing at dancers again.

Duration: 36:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lap Dance

Monika Fox

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Cunnilingus, Big Tits

Are you ready for some naughty facesitting action? Well, meet a gorgeous brunette with huge tits. She is quite skinny, with curves in all the right places. After meeting her new submissive man, she will tell him to lay down on the couch, as she uses his tongue to pleasure herself. He loved licking all her delicious juice.

Duration: 13:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7079kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 735.1 MB

Download Monika Fox

Pack1 Games with a penis (2008-2014)

Genres: Urethra Sounds,medical fetish

Cute dominas in the medical setting with all kinds of metal bougies, vibrators massaging the urethra lead to the rapture of slaves!
Video is specific, rare, I think many will like it, someone may become uncomfortable, someone will want to repeat what they saw on their own organ, be careful, the video does it professionally!
These videos I collected from the vastness of the World Wide Web for myself, as I am a fan of this fetish direction in particular!

Total size: 1.0 GB in 1 files.

Download Pack1 Games with a penis (2008-2014)

Bondage Desire - VS-305

While he took a quick shower, unexpected visitors broke into his home. Manuel, face to face with the sexy robbers, first tries to defends his home but eventually his sexual desires get the better of him and he ends up having sex with them.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 981kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 475.4 MB

Download Bondage Desire - VS-305

Mirek and Kaja

Cast: Kaja Kolomaz, Mirek Hodbod
Genres: bareback, bisex, blowjob, bondage, femdom, group, handjob, strapon, uncut

Mirek Hodbod and Kaja Kolomaz are two very hot guys. In this CFNM scene we find them back to back, tied together at the wrists with blindfolds on and plastic sheeting wrapped around their groins. The two girls who are holding them captive come in and begin to torment the guys, gagging them and then beginning to hit on their bodies. One girl uses her shoes to remove the plastic from around Kaja's groin exposing his cock. She whips Kaja with a cat-o-nini-tails as the other girl tears open the plastic around Mireks cock too. She smacks on Mirek's dick and then whips him too. Kaja's dick has gotten hard and Mirek is to suck his friend. The guys are then into a 69 with each other as the girls continue the punishment. They have strapons which they use to fuck the guys asses. They fuck the guys in different positions, really stretching their holes. Then they move the guys into a spoon position and make Kaja shove his dick into Mirek's ass. As he fucks Mirek Kaja's own ass is getting it aga.

Duration: 39:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2420kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Mirek and Kaja

HD Femdom Sex Videos I Love Sitting On Your Face

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Macy Cartel
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Facesitting, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy loves using Danni as her human chair. His face is the perfect throne for her ass. She plans out her daily shopping while relaxing on his face. Her life is filled with leisure time and Danni's life is nothing but labor. Danni must fund Macy's lifestyle and submit to whatever tasks she wants him to do. Danni could never fight Macy on anything. She is too pretty to disagree with. Macy is excited to have yet another day filled with pampering. She makes Danni suck on her thong while she examines his chastity. Macy blows on Danni's chastity. Danni starts to strain in his cage while sucking on Macy's thong. Macy gently strokes Danni's beta penis with her fingernails while he grows in his chastity cage. If he cleans her thong with his mouth well enough, Macy may have a treat for him.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14743kbps
Audio: 264kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos I Love Sitting On Your Face

Jillian Janson part 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Strap-on

Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jillian Janson part 2

Training Her Sissy

Goddess Gigi expects her pet to be able to properly lick her pussy to orgasm anytime she desires. She wants his full attention going towards licking her wet cunt to orgasm using pain as an incentive until her pussy is thoroughly satisfied. He is ordered to stick out his tongue and service his Owner until she cums all over his face leaving him denied and sexually frustrated.

Duration: 1:00:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 557.7 MB

Download Training Her Sissy

I Want To Be Better

Cast: Aidan Allgood, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

Billie Star billie wants to play

Cast: Billie Star
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

An interesting video of female domination of conducting torture over a man and over his penis.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9747kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Billie Star billie wants to play

Introducing Nora 720P

Hadjara and Chary were always two crazy chicks. They find most 'classic' stuff boring and old, and they crave for something more extreme, something more kinky... like some pee-smelling, pussy eating, ass-licking afternoon bonanza on a sunny afternoon, next to a pool. And you better believe, if these horny vixens get something in their mind, nobody can stop them to achieve it.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Introducing Nora 720P

Princess Kali, Whores

Studio: Princess Kali
Cast: Princess Kali
Genres: Femdom, Bi Oral, Feminization, Humilation, FETISH, BDSM,

Oh, the dirty, perverted things that the Princess bestows upon her sluts! Watch as dicks and dildos of all kinds are into mouths and throats of cocksucking sluts. One whore gets caged inside Princess Kali's dungeon and gets his cock sucked by a sub through the bars. Another diapered sissy gets cummed on by a couple of horny cockwhackers. Also, two sluts suck her big, silver strap-on dildo, taking turns to worship her shaft. And, with her hands on her whore's head, the Princess them to deep throat and is truly delighted at herplete whore degradation. Whip out your cock and enjoy the fun!

Duration: 53:09
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Princess Kali, Whores

London River - I Want To Be Better

Studio: TopGrl
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal Fisting, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Vibrator, Dildo

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by making him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download London River - I Want To Be Better

Rocky emerson oving bay

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking

Rocky is a six foot three bully who loves to push guys around and humiliate them. When she sees that her mover is two feet shorter than her, she is disgusted. she simply has no respect or tolerance for short men. She warns the mover that if he doesn't do everything she tells him she will ruin his reputation. And when she realizes that he is scared of her, she makes him get on his knees and beg to kiss her feet. She uses him as a sex object and makes him her bitch!

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7851kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Rocky emerson oving bay

Plug my butt mistress

Mistress Carmen Rivera is used to cash slaves flying her around the world and buying whatever she desires. They forgot all about it and play with it a bit before they take it out. Carmen has a few things she wants to put in him. She pulls out an eggplant and zucchini and lubes up his asshole.

Duration: 48:35
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Plug my butt mistress

anal geburt

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download anal geburt