Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

A Double Dose Of Brianna

The lonely slave in the cage could be another name for this 4th part with Sonja and Nadja. This time they both want to have some fun too and the poor slave in the cage must stay there. No doubt - his own fault - better fucking = not sitting in the cage, but he did not do his best and so......smile.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download A Double Dose Of Brianna

Goddess Gynarchy Making you Groan

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Mistress Serena, Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon
Video language: English

There is no doubt that when it comes fucking men with a strap-on, Goddess Serena has skills! This hot clip shows Goddess braking in a new slut and driving him to new depths of submission! We can only watch and fantasies how it would feel to be under her spell!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19394kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Goddess Gynarchy Making you Groan

London River, Artemis Faux - Dress Sexy (2017)

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River, Artemis Faux
Genres: Femdom

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more.
London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download London River, Artemis Faux - Dress Sexy (2017)

Frame Fucked

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Frame Fucked

Deep Discipline

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

A one hour descent into domination with two sexy blonde Mistresses. Mistress Mandi takes the lead as She revels in strap-on play while Mistress Brianna assists by using Her sexuality to soften the entry of his ass. Back from a nine month break, Mistress Mandi is unstoppable and sensuously dynamic. Commanding two submissives on Her own, She mixes oral servitude and body worship with intense and merciless control.

File size: 571.5 MB

Download Deep Discipline

Crystal Rush - Visit To Prime Minister (2020)

Cast: Crystal Rush

The Prime Minister of England gets a visit from a very important person. Her name is Miss Rush and she was sent by Mr Putin to give him his orders. She reminds him of the compromising materials they have and what Mr Putin would like him to do. Then, just to show him that he's nothing but a puppet, she makes him get on his knees and kiss her asshole!

Duration: 34:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Crystal Rush - Visit To Prime Minister (2020)

London River, Marcelo - Fisted (2017)

Cast: London River, Marcelo
Genres: BDSM

Marcelo knows what he wants and he knows how to ask for it. Before our shoot, Marcelo told me several ideas he had for our day together. I like causing pain, so when I get to work with someone who is enthusiastic about receiving it, I get excited.
It's hard not to be affectionate with someone who is so ready and willing to take everything I have in mind to dish out. Every time he screams it makes me so happy I can't help but hug or stroke him. I prop Marcelo up between two metal pipes and I start him off with some punching which he thoroughly enjoys. A dick on a stick shoved up his ass and propped on the floor behind him helps him maintain his posture as I test out the flogger and single tail on his delicate skin. He starts whimpering and shrieking and finally losses concentration on his perfect presentation and drops the dick out of his ass. This just gives me one more thing to hit him with as the stick works nicely as a club.
I seat him on the pipes and start working him over with.

Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download London River, Marcelo - Fisted (2017)

I Want To Be Better

Cast: London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture,

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download I Want To Be Better

Deep Discipline

Nikki and Nikki(Ayla) consider themselves ballbusting connoisseurs and as such have decided to test out which types of footwear are the best to use for ballbusting. Their lab rat for this experiment, the long-suffering Nadman, is only too pleased to volunteer his balls for the cause. The question is simple: which shoes bust balls best?!

File size: 571.5 MB

Download Deep Discipline

Petticoat Punishment

Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mistress Chanel loves doing to a slave above all others it has to be stretching his vulnerable ass wide open. She does not care if the slave doesn't want that, or if it is painful for him. Any slave of hers is destined to be mercilessly by her special tapered dildo.

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Petticoat Punishment

Frame Fucked

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Anal, Handjob, Ejaculation, Whipping, Clothespins, Vibrator, Dildo, Fuck Machine

Artemis is back for more bondage and beatings and London is happy to deliver. She puts him face down on a metal bed frame and proceeds to cane him. She then adds binder clips to his from and pulls them off slowly as he wails in agony. She turns him over no the frame and makes a zipper from clothespins. Artemis is terrified, having never experienced a zipper before. London takes advantage of this fear. She tells him that when he is tired of being caned, she will pull off the clothespins. She hits him until he can absolutely stand no more. When he finally begs for her to remove the zipper, she obliges, laughing at his shrieks. Finally she sets him upright on the frame and fits a fucking machine under him. As he is fucked in the ass harder and harder by the machine, London continues dishing out pain. Even after he has finished cumming, she still hasn't finished hurting him.

Download Frame Fucked

Sissy Maid Slave

Studio: Transfetish Productions

Miss Dita decides to turn the computer repair geek into a sissy maid slave when she catches him wearing girly pantyhose under his regulation work uniform! Fifi, the new maid, is stripped, shaved smooth, enemized, and dressed as any proper maid should be complete with extra high heels and inflatable butt plug!
Proud of her new sissy toy, Dita invites her friends, Mistress Felicity and Master Frank, over to give Fifi a tryout. While bobbing up and down on Franks cock, Felicity spreads open the sissys fuck hole with a nice thick dildo. Satisfied, they decide to rent Fifi for the weekend while theyre in town.
Back at the hotel, Felicity returns from a long day out shopping with Fifi in tow on a leash carrying her bags. Shes purchased something naughty to wear for Frank. Fifi gets tied up and left in the bathroom to hear the hot and heaviness going on in the next room. Fifi gets brought out to clean everything up, including Franks cock, when theyre done -- like any good maid should, ri.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:02:47
Video: 560x336, XviD, 1070kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 549.7 MB

Download Sissy Maid Slave

Made for Cock

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Diana Grace
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage

Mistress Diana's slave is right where she left him with his ass completely exposed and vulnerable for the taking. He remains locked in very restrictive device bondage leaving him defenseless to any dick she wants to fuck him with. There is nowhere for her slave to run as she grabs a hold of her thick strap-on cock and slides it deep into his slutty hole. She has trained her filthy boy to love the feeling of a dick sliding in and out of his fuck-hole now that his cock is locked in chastity. He begs for it deeper, harder, and faster which is exactly the sweet words she wanted to hear from the slut. Mistress Diana pounds his helpless hole with all her might until his ass is stretched out and ready for the next size up. Cocks will only get bigger from here on out as Mistress Diana turns him into the size queen he was born to be.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Made for Cock

Punishment Pegging - Breath Control Chastity Foursome

"It is dangerous, as a sub, to talk to your Mistress. Dangerous in that anything you say can and will be used against you for their pleasure... Just like what happened to me today."

"Be careful subs, your Mistress has a mind like a steel trap. Once they discover your weaknesses, you better believe they will be used against you! Earlier in the week, I agreed to let the mistresses choose everything for our next shoot. Mistress Alice, Mistress Sofia, and Mistress Vyra seemed excited to surprise me. Little did I know what I was getting into!"

"Once I assumed the position for an over the knee spanking across Mistress Sofia's lap, the punishment began. She laid into me with what was easily the hardest spanking I have ever endured. Adding to my suffering, she used a painful spiked vampire pad with plenty of tiny sharp teeth to quickly sensitize my ass."

"Mistress Vyra further added to my sensitivity by running her sharp nails across my skin, prodding, poking and pinching me while I.

Duration: 51:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10471kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Punishment Pegging - Breath Control Chastity Foursome

London River Frame Fucked (2017)

Download London River Frame Fucked (2017)

anal geburt

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download anal geburt

Introducing Nora 720P

Hadjara and Chary were always two crazy chicks. They find most 'classic' stuff boring and old, and they crave for something more extreme, something more kinky... like some pee-smelling, pussy eating, ass-licking afternoon bonanza on a sunny afternoon, next to a pool. And you better believe, if these horny vixens get something in their mind, nobody can stop them to achieve it.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Introducing Nora 720P

lotus posture of the bound and humiliated

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download lotus posture of the bound and humiliated