Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmens derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibts nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 955kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Studio: Carmen Rivera Entertainment

Eine vollbusige Vollblut-Domina in Lack und Leder wie man(n) sie sich wünscht! Und auch, wenn man keine SM-Neigung besitzt, würde man sich dennoch gerne einmal freiwillig von ihr an die Kantarre nehmen lassen... Wer sie bereits schon mal in Action gesehen hat, der weiß wovon wir sprechen. Der Trailer gibt einen Überblick über das, auf was man insgesamt von dieser Serie erwarten darf. Also unbedingt unsere Screenshots ansehen, damit Sie wissen, welche Szenen in dem Film vorkommen! Die, für das SM-Genre ungewöhnlich hohe, Erotikwertung steht wie meistens für Carmens derbe Verbal-Erotik (Dirty Talking). Aber wir möchten an dieser Stelle nicht zu viel verraten, nur so viel sei gesagt: Auch wenn Sie noch so sexy und verführerisch aussieht, bei Carmen Rivera gibts nicht zu lachen, sonst setzt es einen derben Tritt in die Kronjuwelen!

Duration: 1:28:46
Video: 512x384, XviD, 955kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.7 MB

Download Bizarre By Nature Vol. 11

Young Goddess Kim - Ashtray for The Leather Goddess

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, leather fetish, human ashtray, smoking, boot domination, trampling
Video language: English

The slave is led at the end of My leash having to follow blindly behind Me as I tug on its tight chain and collar. I am fully adorned in tight black leather, black lips and a dark sense of pleasure as I light My cigarette with the ashtray bin on its back below Me. Objectifying the slave as a disposal for My ash and cigarette butts gives it purpose. My sexy leather boots rest on its body as if it is nothing but a piece of furniture. My heels make it squirm and its pain makes Me smile. A lucky unworthy ashtray for the Leather Goddess!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5645kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 453.7 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Ashtray for The Leather Goddess

Last chance of waste slave

Release Year: 2018
Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Studio: Homemade Media
Cast: Angela, Madeline, Daisey Phoenix, Jizelle, Jordan Lovee, Kat Lixx, Foxxy Lambrusco, Snider D., Johnny Niceguy, Dorian W.
Genres: Amateur, Fetish, BDSM, Femdom, Spanking, Submales, Homemade, Strap-On, Rubber/Latex

Homemade Kinky Amateurs will give the pros a run for extra cash. In scene one, Kat dominates Daisey as she makes her worship the moist mound between her legs. In scene two, Foxxy makes Snider nut on her boot from her face sitting and taste of her pussy. In scene three, Jizelle rocks Angela's worship with strap-on penetration and hot wax drippings to her frail body. In scene four, Jordan Love pegs Dorian after he thoroughly worships her. In scene five, Jordan uses Madeline's mouth to dumb his load. Who said amateurs did have a deep dark side?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Young Goddess Kim - Edge of Heaven

Genres: Femdom, human furniture, boot worship, tease & denial, spanking, latex fetish

Being used and allowed to worship a Goddess is a slaves dream. A piece of furniture is all I expect of this male, but it squirms under My heels like a worm instead. I have things to do, calls to make - I cannot have a wriggling worm beneath My feet distracting Me. Perhaps some slaps of My crop and gloved hands to his ass as I prop My latex legs on its back will fix this footstool. It flinches and wails like such a little bitch. Oh yes, nothing like the possibility of an explosive release beneath My soles. I permit the footstool to hump its unworthy erection between My latex legs - so smooth and shiny, while I torment it with My words. And when it returns back to its position on the floor beneath Me, its hard aching dick on the edge and begging, it remains completely stiff and still, almost unable to take a breath - just the way I like it.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6181kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - Edge of Heaven

Mistress Land

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Japan Femdom, Fisting, Strapon, FaceSitting, Latex, Flagellation, CBT, Domination & Submission, Trampling, Wax Play

Queen Alice who is 178 cm tall and truly beautiful in German style is decided to be disposed of Gave the worst ensemble the last chance. Today as a human toy one day blame play It depends on how you can entertain Alice, being able to endure without being destroyed The fate of a slave is determined. The slave who wants to escape only the disposal is Alice's severe Amid the blame, desperately to become a toy, can endure to leave at hand. Heal If you wear it 190 cm or more, big face and beautiful face of Caucasian face Masochistic Works that end up.

Download Mistress Land

Culo Caverna

Release Year: 2017

One day young Cipriana arrives back from the school a tad bit too early. Early enough to catch her step-mommy cheating on her with the pool-cleaner guy. Raging over this fact, she threats Kathia, the step- to tell everything to her . But Kathia is not the type of woman who takes threats lightly... and she shows the little slut the rules of her sexuality.

Duration: 1:14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Culo Caverna

Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Homemade Kinky Amateurs will give the pros a run for extra cash. In scene one, Kat dominates Daisey as she makes her worship the moist mound between her legs. In scene two, Foxxy makes Snider nut on her boot from her face sitting and taste of her pussy. In scene three, Jizelle rocks Angela's worship with strap-on penetration and hot wax drippings to her frail body

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:40:46
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Home Made Kinky Amateurs

Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Cast: Yasmin Scott
Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Latex, High Heels, Stockings, Handjob

Mistress Yasmin gets off on overpowering men and turning them into helpless play toys. Her mummified gimp is tightly bound and restrained making sure he is forever oblivious to what torturous games Yasmin has in mind. She knows the best way to teach a gimp a lesson in stamina is by edging his cock over and over again with a high powered vibrator. After he has been deemed worthy of release Mistress Yasmin jerks the gimp until he can't hold back and shoots a massive load all over his mummified body.

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10803kbps
Audio: 304kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Yasmin Scott Bondage Play Toy

Treacherous part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Severe Society Films
Cast: Aiden Starr, Anna Valentina, Dana DeArmond, Jay Taylor, Kiki Daire, Maia Davis, Megan Coxxx, Slut Bottom Chris
Genres: Fetish BDSM Strap-On All Sex Cuckold High Definition

The plot of this video is very interesting. The company of mischievous and cheerful girls decided to show the guy what they are capable of ...... Look and enjoy.

Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Treacherous part 2

Attack Of The Cfnm Vol. 3

Studio: Pink Visual

If you dont already know, CFNM stands for Clothed Female, Nude Male and in the third addition to the Attack Of The CFNM, youll find Alexandra Belle, Betty Spanks and Sheila Faye giving one lucky guy a handjob and blowjob until he cums! Next, the ladies didnt get the memo because, theyre almost naked as they collect cum and juice it from a glass plus, theres much more!

Duration: 1:46:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4197kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Attack Of The Cfnm Vol. 3

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave

Cast: Mistress Yuko
Genres: Femdom, foot fetish

One of Mistress Youko's slave is a foot fetishist. The Mistress knows he wants to worship her feet but she doesn't give him permission to do that easily. First of all, the slave has to sniff her sweaty foot smell well, nylon covered feet and bare feet both because the Mistress wants him to adore all of her scent. After that, he is allowed to worship her bare feet while she is enjoying a drink.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19340kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Sweaty Foot Worshipping slave

Last chance of waste slave

Cast: アリス / Alice

I'm 178cm in height, Queen Alice, a really beautiful German Queen.
He gave the last chance to be the worst slave.Today, as a human toy, I'm going to play for a day.
It's up to you to save Alice from the clutches of the evil witch.
The fate of the slave is determined by the fate of the slave.I want to get rid of the slavery.
I'm not sure if that's what I'm talking about.Heel.
If you wear it over 190cm, you will be captivated by the beauty queen of white face in large pattern masochistic
This is the first time I've seen this film.

Download Last chance of waste slave

Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 4.

She sits and ss the bastard beneath Her and his tiny legs wiggle as She cuts off his air and he can only struggle under Her nylon covered pussy.
She feels some pity and allows him to worship at Her perfect breasts before bringing out the huge black rammer for his backsid

Total size: 810.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Cool Full Magic Gold Nice Collection Of Lakeview Entertainment. Part 4.

Cruel Anette - Brutally long orgasm

Cast: Cruel Anette
Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, cock tease, men made to cum, post cum play, bondage

The slave can't see a thing and he is gagged too. He is standing with his pants down, tied, vulnerable in the middle of the room. Mistress Anette walks up to him and she starts whispering in his ear. The promise of something fantastic and the presence of Anette, mixed with his lack of speach and vision makes the slave instantly aroused. Mistress Anette's brutal skills in handjob and her slimy fingers make his extreme orgasm last for 25 seconds. Then Anette has some time for his sensitive cock.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.2 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Brutally long orgasm