Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Mistress Sidonia Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day Vol. 1

Studio: Theenglishmansion

A real life, real-time, real domination scene - Real Footage 247 Slavery. I recently decided it was time to put one of my personal slaves devotion to the ultimate test, to push his resolve, to asses his obedience under pressure. We would engage in an intense scene that would last 24 hours a day for 7 days. Within that period I could do anything I wanted to him, (the only caveat would be that I would not put him in any danger or do anything that would permanently mark him). Every minute of every day would be strictly controlled by me, what he ate, how long he slept etc.. He would also be kept chained up or in some kind of bondage throughout the whole period. In return he would offer up to me his complete submission and total obedience. On one of the days he would be given by me to another Mistress with whom he would have to serve, I would then get a report back from her as to his usefulness. On another day during the week he would be taken to a fetish club in-role. As a record of the e.

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2229kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Mistress Sidonia Real-Time Footage Slavery - Day Vol. 1

Transvestite Call Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

Black Leather Dominatrix

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom POV, asian, leather, boots
Video language: English

You know alpha women wear black leather, don't you? Today, I give you the pleasure of seeing me clad in sexy powerful black leather. I will educate you who is in control, who is superior, and who is your owner. Worship your goddess's leather boots, gloves, top and leggings. Your surrender is unavoidable.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Black Leather Dominatrix

Best Of Kinky Sex

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Aiden Starr, Ashlee Graham, Charli Piper, Ciccle Cixx, Eden Alexander, Jason Katana, Jimmy Broadway, Kat Connors, Kelsey Obsession, Kiki Daire, Mika Sparx, Romeo Mancini, Sarah Blake
Genres: Cuckold, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Handjob, Bodybuilder Fetish, Blowjob

This one features cuckolding, pegging, twisted hand jobs, sexy bodybuilders, sloppy blowjobs, lesbian strap-on sex and jerk-off instructions from your .
Best of Kinky Sex #4 is more than two hours of deviant fun!

Duration: 2:01:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1361kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Best Of Kinky Sex

Hurricane of the russian perversions

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Ms. Natalya
Genres: Fisting, Strapon, Bisex, Anal, Femdom, Hardcore, Peeing, Russian Girls, Old and Young, Group
Video language: Russian

This is the first movie, which begins a series of films about Ms. Natalya. In it you will see a lot of perversion for every taste.

Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 999kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download Hurricane of the russian perversions

Domina File part 28

Release Year: 2018

Take a look behind locked doors and into her secret world of Selfbondage, where a woman explores all the physical and sexually charged pleasures of her home made torments.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:13:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Domina File part 28

Cruel Anette - Milking slave

Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, cock tease, men made to cum, edging games, cumshot

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 867.3 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Milking slave

Best Of Kinky Sex

Cast: Aiden Starr, Ashlee Graham, Charli Piper, Ciccle Cixx, Eden Alexander, Jason Katana, Jimmy Broadway, Kat Connors, Kelsey Obsession, Kiki Daire, Mika Sparx, Romeo Mancini, Sarah Blake
Genres: Cuckold, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo, BDSM, Handjob, Bodybuilder Fetish, Blowjob

This one features cuckolding, pegging, twisted hand jobs, sexy bodybuilders, sloppy blowjobs, lesbian strap-on sex and jerk-off instructions from your .
Best of Kinky Sex #4 is more than two hours of deviant fun!

Download Best Of Kinky Sex

Queen Ryoko Iori

Release Year: 2012
Studio: AVS
Cast: Ryoko Iori
Genres: Femdom,Strapon,Slut,SM,Fetish,Asian,Japan

The Queen of BODY Ryoko Iori transcendence of a miracle. Been taunted by harsh words, Facesitting in that huge ass. Be stepped on the head with a magnificent footwork. Are tied with hemp rope penis, which dug in anal strap-on dildo. Man M to lesbian couples in pain and pleasure.

Duration: 1:26:45
Video: 800x450, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2804kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Queen Ryoko Iori

Mistress Gaia - Doubledom Ecstasy

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Today I am joined by my beautiful mistress friend, and we are going to have some fun. We have our naked slave at the foot of my throne, and he's going to be our toy. We begin tormenting him with our stiletto shoes, as we press down and rub his cock. Then we remove our shoes, and allow him the luxury of our beautiful bare feet. He agonizes as we tease and torment him, and he must follow our instructions. After a while he develops quite a throbber, and is desperate to cum. However, we continue squeezing his cock between our feet making him suffer. Eventually, we tell him he can cum and he squirts his mess over our feet and onto his belly. What a filthy slut!! I have a slave waiting on his knees in a corner, and decide to make him useful. I call him over and order him to lick the mess from our feet. He also has to lick and clean the cock of our other slave. It's been great fun, and we enjoyed our Doubledom Ecstasy...

Duration: 13:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9849kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 962.5 MB

Download Mistress Gaia - Doubledom Ecstasy

Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Miss Kitty, Rebeca Linares, Nicole Ray
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex

If men really wanted to be men, they'd all be hanging out in bowling alleys, smoking cigars, rolling their balls and cussing up a storm. Have you seen the state of the bowling industry these days?

Duration: 3:20:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Konsequente Demut

Video language: German

Lady K. ist in Folterlaune: Sie unterzeiht ihr Personal einer harten Prüfung. Zusammen mit ihrer Jungzofe diszipliniert die Lady zunächst die dreiste Sklavin. Im Pranger fixiert, werden ihr mit gnadenlosen Peitschenhieben und einer Heißwachsbehandlung die Verfehlungen ausgetrieben. Dem Sklaven werden die Geschlechtsteile mit Stiefeltritten und spitzem Absatz malträtiert, bevor er auf die Folterbank gefesselt wird. Bis zum Äußersten gestreckt, muss er bei Metallklammern, Spike-Rolle und weiteren perfiden Genitaltorturen seine Leidensfähigkeit und Sklavenliebe unter Beweis stellen.

Duration: 1:26:36
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 887kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 687.6 MB

Download Konsequente Demut

She Devil Peg and Release

Cast: Alexis Grace, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Alexis Grace returns to Lance Hart, who she left naked on the floor in a steel chastity cage. If he is going to get any release ever, he is going to have to earn it...
She is wearing a sexy and fitting She-Devil costume with striped tights and heels, and a huge pink vibrating strap-on. First she makes him lube it up for her, then she bends him over and pounds his ass in a few different positions. Alexis has two priorities: She wants the vibrating cock to get her off, and she wants to completely dominate his ass... After she makes herself cum by fucking his ass, she fucks him some more and makes him beg for release.She decides to be nice and unlock his steel chastity cage, but cumming won't be easy... She sits on his face while she takes her time pulling the cage off his throbbing cock, which his erection bulges out of immediately. Then she lubes up his cock and strokes it slow, riding his face, smothering him.
Then Alexis sits on his stomach and wraps her sexy legs around his cock, .

Duration: 23:19
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 521.7 MB

Download She Devil Peg and Release

Best Of Kinky Sex Part 4

Cast: Aiden Starr

This one features cuckolding, pegging, twisted hand jobs, sexy bodybuilders, sloppy blowjobs, lesbian strap-on sex and jerk-off instructions from your stepdaughter.Best of Kinky Sex #4 is more than two hours of deviant fun!

Download Best Of Kinky Sex Part 4

Academy For Sissies Part 3

Cast: Mistress Melissa, Soma Snakeoil, Mistress Redd, Kade, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Strapon, Bisexual, Female Domination

The dommes of AFS have a new student - fetish star Deviant Kade.
They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway.
More than an hour of intense footage!

Duration: 1:10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1359kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download Academy For Sissies Part 3

Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2

Cast: Bunny Colby, Dante Colle, Lance Hart
Genres: Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Pussy Licking, Sex

Bunny's father returned home to find her fucking her step-brother in the ass. He tells her to do the right thing and let him fuck her pussy too. She begrudgingly agrees. As soon as her dad leaves. She grabs Dante (her step-brother) by his hard cock and tells him that if he's getting her pussy, she's getting ALL of his cum. Meaning, it's not over when he cums once. She's just going to keep draining him.She rides his cock and quickly gets him to the edge of orgasm, then gets off his dick and takes his load in her mouth. She lets his cum spill out of her mouth on her perfect big tits, then immediately gets back on his cock and puts it back in her wet pussy. Dante can't believe she's still got him hard and he cums again. Bunny reminds him that she just fucked his ass and wrecked his prostate. "You must just love taking dick in your ass."She does the same thing again, taking his cum in her mouth. "You know, the third time might start to hurt." she tells him with an evil glare.
B.

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7689kbps
Audio: 225kbps

File size: 811.8 MB

Download Bunny Fucks Her Step Bro Part 2