Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Casey Calvert, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Sex, Strap On
Video language: English

Casey Calvert has her captive Draven Navarro on her alien space ship. They are heading to her home planet, where he will be used as an Earth Male Sex Slave. They have a long ride ahead, so she decided to play with him a bit. She fucks his ass with her giant pink dick until he can't take it anymore. His balls are overly full and blue. She takes mercy on him. He'll be used for all kinds of sex acts when he arrives, so she better train him anyway. She smothers his face with her ass, then rips her fishnets open and makes him lick her pussy until she is satisfied. Then she uses his cock for her pleasure, and eventually milks out every drop of his cum all over her fishnets. "You ready to get fucked in the ass some more..?"He whimpers but agrees.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7819kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 2

Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Kick Ass Pictures
Cast: Miss Kitty, Rebeca Linares, Nicole Ray
Genres: FemDom, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex

If men really wanted to be men, they'd all be hanging out in bowling alleys, smoking cigars, rolling their balls and cussing up a storm. Have you seen the state of the bowling industry these days?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:20:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kick Ass Chicks Vol 78 Feminized

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Release Year: 2018

These "Bad Boyz" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time.

Duration: 1:36:58
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 187kbps

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked Part 2

Treacherous Scene 2

Cast: Aiden Starr, Anna Valentina, Dana DeArmond, Jay Taylor, Kiki Daire, Maia Davis, Megan Coxxx, Slut Bottom Chris
Genres: Fetish BDSM Strap-On All Sex Cuckold High Definition,

Disc One features kink legend Tim Woodman using his flogger as a master painter would use a brush. We get caged girls, heavy breast play, and a sloppy double blowjob. Next, everyone's favorite whore Slut Bottom Chris gets his hole worked over by huge toys that have to be seen to be believed led by the beautiful, blonde bitch goddess Aiden Starr. Finally, Dee Severe and Aiden Starr have some fun with tiny dicked slaves Marcelo and Jimmy Broadway. Watch these two pieces of shit squirm as Marcelo gets his ass reamed as he is made to suck on Jimmy Broadway's limp dick!!

Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Treacherous Scene 2

Maxine X, Mistress Orabella - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website

Cast: Maxine X, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

After Mistress Orabella's initial punishment of her pathetic slave, I decide to join the festivites.We put him on all fours across a bench and take turns fucking his mouth and ass with our big, thick strap-on dildos!We even make him clean his ass juice off our cocks and make him eat his cum!

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9916kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Maxine X, Mistress Orabella - Boy Punished For Jerking Off To My Website

Time Footage

Genres: Female Domination

Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk 'en pointe'. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes.

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Time Footage

Transvestite Call Girl

Studio: Asphyxiation
Cast: Luci May, Rachel Lyons, Karen Kaye
Genres: Transvestite, Strap-On, BiSexual, Threeway, Fetish

Indulge your wives dark desire for two hot trannies by bringing home her very own sexy shemale call girl to play with. The ultimate taboo tranny girl threesome! Make-up and Make-out! Real husbands and wives transform and tag-team hot trannies to have the hottest, sexiest, wildest knight of their marriage!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:37
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1461kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Transvestite Call Girl

cademy For Sissies part 3 (Kade)

Cast: Mistress Melissa, Soma Snakeoil, Mistress Redd, Kade, Jimmy Broadway
Genres: Strapon, Bisexual, Female Domination

The dommes of AFS have a new student - fetish star Deviant Kade.
They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway.
More than an hour of intense footage!

Duration: 1:10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1359kbps
Audio: 75kbps

File size: 745.5 MB

Download cademy For Sissies part 3 (Kade)

Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 1

Cast: Casey Calvert, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fishnets + Leotard, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Strap On

Casey Calvert is checking out an old antique store when the owner, Draven Navarro appears. He creeps on her and implies that he would love for her to fuck him with a strap on, then quickly stammers and is embarrassed that he would say such a thing to a stranger.Casey surprisingly says that she is down. He happens to have a strap on handy. First, she wants to play with his cock. She's impressed at how big his cock it and decides to tease him. She brings him to edge of cumming over and over, just to squeeze his balls and deny him. She wants to get him to fully submit to her before she fucks his ass. She smothers his face with her perfect ass.Finally, it's time. She slides the giant pink cock in his ass and whimpers. She fucks him slow at first, then fucks his brains out hard. While fucking him she makes him say out loud that his ass and cock and balls and entire body is hers forever to keep and do what she pleases with. He doesn't know, but he just entered into a contract wit.

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7787kbps
Audio: 231kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Casey Calvert Alien Abduction Part 1

A real life

The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members' area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download A real life

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked

Release Year: 2007
Cast: Girls
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Humilation, BDSM

These "Bad BoyZ" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time. Then, he is strap-on fucked in the ass and mouth by dominatrixes but not before Goddess Heather gives him some severe anal training with both her hands! Finally, he is permitted to cum and then compelled to eat it as the incredibly sexy femdoms leave him spent and exhausted to think about his training. In the second part of this double feature, Mistress Orabella and Maxine X collar and chain their boy slut, Johnny. He is compelled to service his Mistresses as he is whipped, humiliated and fucked in the ass and mouth. He is then strap-on fucked as he is made to orally please his Mistress.

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked

Academy For Sissies part 3

Cast: Mistress Melissa, Soma Snakeoil, Mistress Redd, Kade, Jimmy Broadway

The dommes of AFS have a new student - fetish star Deviant Kade.
They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway.
More than an hour of intense footage!

Download Academy For Sissies part 3

Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1

Cast: Dante Colle, Ginger Banks
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Cum Eating, Face Sitting, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Pantyhose, Sex, Super Heroines and Super Heros

Villainous Dante Colle has captured Ginger Banks. He knows that she knows where a necklace with space crystals is. He believes that anyone who wears the necklace with instantly have super powers, and he plans to use these powers for evil.Ginger lays on a dirty mattress in a warehouse, wearing nothing but tattered pink pantyhose. Dante interrogates her. She is scared, but tough, and won't tell him anything. "Maybe I'll just have to fuck the information out of you."He rips open her pantyhose and slides his hard cock inside her. He fucks her hard and rough. At first she squirms, but soon she starts to cum. He keeps fucking her and eating her pussy, making her cum over and over. Finally she screams, "I'll tell you where the necklace is, just please cum in my pussy!"Dante calls her a slut, but gladly fills her with cum. She tells him wear the necklace is, but when he puts in on he is surprised."Oh what's wrong Dante? Feeling funny? That necklace gives ME power over whoever wear.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7782kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Super Ginger VS Dante Colle Part 1

A real life

The interesting by-product of this ongoing documentation of his ordeal is that I can now share with everyone what happened during this intense on-going scene as we are releasing this footage on The English Mansion. We have even created a new place inside the members' area for this content called The Cells. There have been difficulties in making it watchable, we had over 160 hours of footage. When the slave was set a long manual task or was sleeping for example, we speeded up the footage by 500% which shows what the slave had to endure is quite real. We did take out some of the sleeping as even speeded up, 6 minutes of someone sleeping is not very interesting to watch.

Duration: 2:00:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2649kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download A real life

Mistress Natalya Sadici

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

This Mistress really lives up to her name in Mistress Natalya Sadici. She gives Slave Bull an enema, tortures his cock and his nipples while not allowing him to expel any of the enema. Then she puts him in a full-body plastic wrap and deserts him.

Duration: 1:36:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 854.5 MB

Download Mistress Natalya Sadici

Academy For Sissies part 3

The dommes of afs have a new student - fetish star Deviant Kade.They demonstrate the dos and don'ts of hair removal before subjecting Kade (aka "Polly Amorous") to humiliating striping, a strap on threeway and bi with special guest Jimmy Broadway.More than an hour of intense footage!

Download Academy For Sissies part 3

Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 2

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, CBT, Cosplay, Edging - Begging to Cum, Emasculation, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets

Super Lily is still wearing the collar Evil Charlotte put on her, making her very horny and sadistic. She has her big strap on cock deep in her ex-partner (Pierce Paris)'s ass. While Lily thrusts away making Super Pierce moan and whimper, she asks Charlotte if she can some way have an orgasm in this new arrangement.Charlotte smiles and tells her to go ahead and ride his face while Charlotte pounds his ass with her strap on. Lily smothers Pierce's face at first with her uniform (tight leotard and pantyhose) still on. Then she rips off her uniform and smother's his face with her pussy, making him lick her while Charlotte pounds his ass with her strap on.After Lily cums, Charlotte rides his face. The crystal collar is really taking effect on Lily. She has to hurt Pierce more, and the more she does, the hornier she gets. She starts to shove her fingers inside him, and quickly gets her whole hand inside him. She controls him like a puppet while Evil Charlotte smothers his face and .

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 292kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Planet Destroyer Charlotte and Lily Lane Part 2

Time Footage

Decided my slave would be dressed in some kind of female attire for the entire 24 hours, be fucked on his back like 'a girl' and most importantly learn how to walk in heels. I spent a long time dressing him slowly turning him into my rubber sissy doll. Including a lesson in proper deportment in the garden. She seems to have been paying attention to my deportment lessons, as you can see here she is bring her toes down in a line in front of her, i.e. slightly crossing one leg in front of the other. This is a more feminine way to walk, making the hips and body sway. Later in the day, I decided it was time for her to spend some time in ballet boots. Ballet boots have 8 inch heels making the wearer walk 'en pointe'. And, I came up with the most ingenious, though perhaps cruel, way to keep my slave on her toes.

Duration: 2:32:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2864kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Time Footage

Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked

Cast: Maxine X, Goddess Heather, Mistress Orabella, Johnny, Taurus
Genres: Strapon, Femdom, Humilation, BDSM

These "Bad BoyZ" have been naughty and are in need of punishment. And, that's just what they'll get! In the first part of this double feature, Maxine X and the incredibly sexy, muscular and strict, Goddess Heather, team up on Taurus. He is bound to the cross, whipped and ass fucked. Its not all pain, however, as he is reward with cock sucking by Maxine as Goddess Heather fucks his ass at the same time. Then, he is strap-on fucked in the ass and mouth by dominatrixes but not before Goddess Heather gives him some severe anal training with both her hands! Finally, he is permitted to cum and then compelled to eat it as the incredibly sexy femdoms leave him spent and exhausted to think about his training. In the second part of this double feature, Mistress Orabella and Maxine X collar and chain their boy slut, Johnny. He is compelled to service his Mistresses as he is whipped, humiliated and fucked in the ass and mouth. He is then strap-on fucked as he is made to orally please his Mistress.

Download Bad Boyz Bound & Fucked

Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1

Cast: Akira Shell, Pierce Paris
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Booty, Emasculation, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Foot Fetish, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Pierce Paris comes to in a white and well lit room. He's all alone. He does not know how he got there and does not see a door to exit. He's in his underwear.
Akira Shell struts in suddenly wearing shiny pantyhose, fishnets, a high cut leotard, heels and a corset. She looks hot AF. She tells him that there is no escape. There is no where to go. There is nothing more after this. He is only there to do what pleases her now. Then she hits him in the balls.Akira starts light, but picks up the and starts kicking him really hard after she makes him strip off her high heels. She laughs when he falls. "Oh this is nothing. I'm going to get way worse."To be continued.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 942.6 MB

Download Life as a Slave for Akira Shell Part 1