Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Joan

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Alurajensonxxx
Cast: Joan
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation
Video language: English

All the guys dream of a beautiful girl, and if she is also a pervert, then generally perfect. This girl is not that a pervert, but taking a member in her mouth is not squeezed ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Joan

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

The Domina Files Part 22 Mistress Nicolette Los Angeles CA

When they finally come I enjoy the feel of their hands over my rubber body, then their hard cocks in my mouth. and fingers inside my rubberised holes

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download The Domina Files Part 22 Mistress Nicolette Los Angeles CA

Forced Bi Interrogation

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Venus Girls
Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:30
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Forced Bi Interrogation

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Download Mistress Rox

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Mistress Rox

Download Mistress Rox

Rubber Slaves

Release Year: 2019

Mistress Sandra and Mistress Perversity (not their real names, I suspect) are two "rubber-inspired" dominas, whatever that means. In this film, we see the duo train their slaves to become simple rubber objects whose only purpose is to satisfy the bizarre desires of their latex-clad tormentresses. The director of the film brings us through several events which build upon a common philosphical theme through out the story. In four separate scenarios, the rubber slaves are submitted to various tortures and rituals according to the unspeakable whims of their captors. However, the viewer will wonder whether these "slaves" are truly made into these actions against their will - or whether thay are simply servile beings who enjoy this activity. The director of this film cleverly withholds the answer, leaving the audience to ponder long after leaving the theater.

Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1122kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 693.9 MB

Download Rubber Slaves

Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Locked together and experimented on by the "powers that be", Shiri Allwood and Lianna Lawson were given experimental pills and dressed in cow costumes. What follows is their reaction to the the pills and their effects on the futanari body. Shiri and Lianna milk themselves until there's no more fluids left in their bodies.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Venus Girls
Genres: Femdom, BallBusting, CBT

「僕は三度の飯より金玉蹴られるのが大好物な変態男です」体中に走るような激痛。選ばれた者だけが味わえるこの苦痛.。「うふふっ.私達があなたの金玉砕いてあげるわ」

Duration: 1:08:56
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1172kbps

File size: 660.9 MB

Download Kick Below The Navel Ball Kicking

Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples...

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean