Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Exs La sfida

Cast: Mistress Rox
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, CBT, Trampling, Spitting, Spanking, Torture, Whipping, Pissing, Mask
Video language: English

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my WC for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Exs La sfida

Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip asap as it is as unusual as it comes.. and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Cuckold Honeymoon

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Venus Girls Production
Cast: Kiki D'Aire, India Summer, Lacie James, Katie Kox, Karen Fisher
Genres: Bisexual, Fetish, Cumshot, Submales, All Sex, Threeway, Cuckold

Wifey fucks her mantoys, while you are caged and drained!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuckold Honeymoon

Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Release Year: 2018
Studio: AstroDomina/ Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

Duration: 59:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

Mistress Sabrina Rules

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Sabrina bangs the crap out of Footboy and Slave Jack: pumps Footboy, tramples Jack, and fucks Jack in every way imaginable with a strap-on before using him as an ashtray.

Duration: 1:13:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Mistress Sabrina Rules

Charlotte Sins

Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Charlotte Sins

Lady Blackdiamoond - Die Gummipuppen Orgie

For the rubber usage objects, golden times are coming up in the sky, first they are by the crew to blow their ridiculous cocks, whereby object 16 even has a rubber pussy in the mouth, then it's gangbang time! Oral and anal are understood. Afterwards, they will have the honor of being able to serve as living toilets for their goddesses before they are allowed to use their stands to amuse all the ladies and use certain Nippel Marter instruments. That this wonderful evening for the two enviable rubber toys, to the delight of their mistresses, in full rubber outfit, ends at the door of the Fetish Institute should not go unmentioned here.

Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lady Blackdiamoond - Die Gummipuppen Orgie

Mindfucking Manhole Part 2

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Paris picks up a stranger and, together with Mistress Ashley, spends 67 minutes tormenting the lucky submissive and allowing him to indulge his pantyhose fantasies as he is humiliated, anally probed and made to milk himself. The lovely ladies keep his face in their pussies and ass, tie him up with pantyhose, keep his balls bouncing and his ass filled.

Duration: 1:11:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 665.6 MB

Download Mindfucking Manhole Part 2

Pegging Compilation Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Some of our hottest stars in their best moments: Ashley Fires, Blue Dream, Cadence Lux, Casey Calvert, Khloe Kapri, Leigh Raven, Sioucsie Q., Trinity St Clair...

Duration: 1:02:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pegging Compilation Part 2

Mistress Rox

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:16
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Rox

Sex Therapy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars, Lexi Sindel, Tony Orlando
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Stockings, StrapOn, Female Domination, Cumshot

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock sw.

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7867kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Sex Therapy

Lady Blackdiamond - Die Gummipuppen Orgie

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

For the rubber usage objects, golden times are coming up in the sky, first they are forced by the crew to blow their ridiculous cocks, whereby object 16 even has a rubber pussy in the mouth, then it's gangbang time! Oral and anal are understood. Afterwards, they will have the honor of being able to serve as living toilets for their goddesses before they are allowed to use their stands to amuse all the ladies and use certain Nippel Marter instruments. That this wonderful evening for the two enviable rubber toys, to the delight of their mistresses, in full rubber outfit, ends at the door of the Fetish Institute should not go unmentioned here.

Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lady Blackdiamond - Die Gummipuppen Orgie

Kira Noir

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Kira Noir has been a favorite of Pegnim for years and she finally came to play. Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kira Noir

Sex Therapy

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Feminized / Clips4sale
Cast: Natalie Mars, Lexi Sindel, Tony Orlando
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Latex, Fetish, Stockings, StrapOn, Female Domination, Cumshot

When a relationships is in trouble they will do anything to reignite the fire. Ms Sindel is a sex & relationship counselor she specializes in reconnecting the sexual chemistry. The couple sits down to talk with Ms Sindel about their problems. Natalie complains that Tonys doesn't pay enough attention to her and doesn't give back as a lover. Natalie says that she is used like a sex doll and never has pleasure herself. Ms Sindel decides make Tony a more compassionate lover by showing him what it is like to be used as a human sex doll. She encases his body in latex and bends him over. Natalie is made to watch Tony being fucked in his ass mercilessly. Natalie moans in her gag hoping she is next. Ms Sindel wants to make Tony more giving as a sex partner so she straps a dildo on him, he will have to fuck Natalie with a strap on as long as she wants without his own pleasure getting in the way of his performance. Natalie then rides Tonys cock cowgirl style in ballet boots with her hard cock .

Duration: 1:11:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Sex Therapy