Oral Sex Collection | Cumshot and BlowJob

Mia Kay - Fucking Mia's Mouth FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mia Kay
Video language: English

Mia Kay is a droolworthy cutie with a smokin hot body who's ready to drool all over a rock hard dick! She's eager & excited to scratch that itch in the back of her throat with some powerful dick drilling. She rims & slobbers all over that knob, getting a yummy mouthful she can swallow!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mia Kay - Fucking Mia's Mouth FullHD 1080p

Alena's Second Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alena Croft
Genres: 12 cumshots, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Shaved

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 1:11:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Alena's Second Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

Zuri's 1st Gloryhole Visit - August 19, 2016

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, All Sex

You guys got Zuri's interview early this week and I can already tell you're dying to watch her in action. This girl is a freak and won't disappoint. Just wait until you hear how loud she gets while being fucked! She was still pretty loud even when she tried muffling her moans with her hand. It's a good thing she lives in a house and not an apartment because she'd either have really pissed off neighbors or really happy ones.

Among her talents, this 5'10" fit babe was easily able to suck and fuck at the same time in the Gloryhole booth. She's built for fucking and judging by her abs, I bet she can ride cock all night long.
You get a lot of her background during the interview so I won't repeat it here but I would like to add that while she was in the booth sucking and fucking random strangers, her b/f was in the Theater Room watching guy after guy take their turn with her. he sat there for hours with a boner just from hearing her moaning and hearing guys talk about how hot she was.

Duration: 55:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download Zuri's 1st Gloryhole Visit - August 19, 2016

Dirty-Talking Bj Whore

Cast: Ivy Lebelle
Genres: MILF, Hardcore, Deepthroat, Blowjob

She crawls to thickly hung Jason Moody, but can't stretch her fingers around his fat, pink boner. He grips her head for a face fuck. 'Make me choke on it,' challenges Ivy. 'Make me tear up.' Slutty Ivy licks his asshole in a serious, dedicated rim job. Already sweaty, she kneels for a POV-style blowjob, green eyes making direct contact with the camera. Ivy's tongue extends under his boner as she worships it. His slobber-lubed dork packs her cleavage for a titty fuck, Ivy licking the head. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 46:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6792kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Dirty-Talking Bj Whore

Taylor's 8th Gloryhole Visit

Cast: Taylor
Genres: BJ, Fingering, Deepthroat, All Sex

It's been almost two years since I've taken Taylor to a Gloryhole. I say that because she's been to several places with her partner which she tells us about during the interview. We touch on a few intimate topics which I wasn't sure she would want to discuss.

Her first treat was seeing another couple in the next booth. She loves playing with women and especially enjoyed this girl's perfect tits. She was limited to what she could do through the Gloryhole so maybe next time she can get them into the Theater Room. While Taylor worked the guy's cock, his wife was working his balls so you know this would be over quick. The wife returned the favor and fingered Taylor to orgasm. that was a great start to her 8th visit.

Taylor began going to work on each random guy and gave every one of them the special attention we expect from her. The amazing thing about Taylor is she treats every cock like it's the only one she's going to get to enjoy. Her seductive blowjob technique allowed me to ca.

Duration: 1:22:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

Download Taylor's 8th Gloryhole Visit

Riley Reyes

We are super excited to have the beauty Candice come play in our gloryhole. She is not only super pretty, but sweet and naughty too. A good mix! She loves the cock! She talks in detail about how she sucks dick,
just listening to her has to get you all excited down there. (boy or girl) She loves a sloppy blowjob, the more spit the better. She shows off her headstand skills from behind and wow, she has an amazing booty. So round and full.
She does it again from the front this time. She spreads her legs and shows off her flexibility. She obviously loves to have fun. She is ready to get down to business and suck off some strangers.
She knees down and puts the first soft cock in her mouth,needless to say these lucky guys get hard in no time with her warm mouth wrapped around them. She is a good cock sucker and she gets them to cum right into her mouth
exactly when she wants them to. She opens wide and takes load after load on her tongue then she swallows like a good girl does. She gets.

Duration: 58:20

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Riley Reyes

Bright Hardcore Party With Three Hot Things

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Gonzo

Three girls like anal gangbang with hard penetration fuck! The hot sluts take big dicks in their tight asses! This sexy girls knows that size really matters! We present, as hot anal slut eagerly takes every last inch!

Duration: 49:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Bright Hardcore Party With Three Hot Things

Danika 1st Visit

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud

This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. S.

Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Danika 1st Visit

Certified Dick Suckers - Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs

Cast: Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

When you get two totally naughty dicksuckers like Angel Youngs & Sera Ryder together, you get the blowjob of your life! They are so eager to stick their tongues up each other's asses & shove that dick to the backs of their throats. These girls choke on it, spit on it, drool on it & take it to the head until they're swapping cum in horny bliss!

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Certified Dick Suckers - Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs

Big tit blowjob with Angela White & Violet Myers

Cast: Angela White & Violet Myers

Violet Myers & Angela White have cum together to give you the big tit blowjob bonanza you've been waiting for! They go all out sucking, eating ass & deepthroating & sucking balls for a nonstop suckfest to remember. Lookout for an unbelievable double tit job with a facial of cum that these 2 share!

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Big tit blowjob with Angela White & Violet Myers

Alena's Second Gloryhole

Cast: Alena Croft
Genres: 12 cumshots, Big Tits, Blondes, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, Shaved

She sucks so nicely. Savor and enjoy. See and do not miss. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:11:49

Download Alena's Second Gloryhole

Cum Swallowing Suck Sessions

Cast: Brooke Karter, Gia Love
Genres: Blowjob, Teen, Brunette, Swallow

This week we have two beautiful models who love giving head and swallowing cum! First meet the adorable 19 year old Brooke Karter. Brooke is a retail associate from Arkansas who loves to suck cock. She's a little nervous to try it, but wants a big load of cum to swallow. Brooke milks Ray's shaft with her mouth, hands and tongue like a seasoned pro. She really knows how to work the shaft and helmet with her tongue. Brooke gets Ray so worked up he erupts a creamy load all over her hand that she sucks up and swallows down with a smile. Next up Gia Love returns to tell Ray "I've come back here today to put your cock in my mouth and swallow your cum". You might recognize Gia by her former name, Jasmine Delatori. It's been a few years since she visited, but her oral skills have not changed. She shows Ray her love of giving a sloppy blowjob and her deep throat skills are a real treat. Ray gets to see Gia's beautifully big tits first hand as she slides his shaft between them for some titty fu.

Duration: 31:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cum Swallowing Suck Sessions

Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs - Angel & Sera Certified Dick Suckers

Cast: Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs

When you get two totally naughty dicksuckers like Angel Youngs & Sera Ryder together, you get the blowjob of your life! They are so eager to stick their tongues up each other's asses & shove that dick to the backs of their throats. These girls choke on it, spit on it, drool on it & take it to the head until they're swapping cum in horny bliss!

Download Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs - Angel & Sera Certified Dick Suckers

Sophia's First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Studio: GloryHoleSecrets
Cast: Sophia Grace
Genres: 10 cumshots, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Hairy, Piercing

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 51:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sophia's First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Irena

Cast: Irena
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex

I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.

Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.

She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a g.

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Irena

Paulina's - First Visit

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Paulina's
Genres: 9 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum On Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, First Black Cock, Handjob, MILF, Oral Creampie, Shot In 4K, Sloppy Blowjob, Tattoos

We have Dick Sucking Lips galore with this hot new Latina hoover mouth. Pretty much every body feature on Latinas is specifically designed to please men and that's why we love them so much. They are Lbfm's (Little Brown Fucking Machines). She walks quietly but sucks a big dick! Let's see how many of you get that one...haha! It didn't take long to figure out she's an expert cock sucker who knows how to get the cum out. In fact, I think she might have broken a new Glory Swallow record! I wonder how many guys she blew that as soon as she started on their dicks thought to themselves "Oh fuck, I can't hold on." She was taking the load whether they were ready to give it or not. If you haven't already done so, check out the Twitter selfie video I posted of her showing off her amazing curves and you'll see why these chicks are built for fucking. She has a hot white chick friend who wants to try a Gloryhole visit too so that should be fun. I'll take her friend solo first and then maybe both of.

Duration: 32:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12128kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download Paulina's - First Visit

Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs

Studio: Swallowed

When you get two totally naughty dicksuckers like Angel Youngs and Sera Ryder together, you get the blowjob of your life! They are so eager to stick their tongues up each other's asses and shove that dick to the backs of their throats. These girls choke on it, spit on it, drool on it & take it to the head until they're swapping cum in horny bliss!

Download Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs