Oral Sex Collection | Cumshot and BlowJob

First Gloryhole Video

Cast: Kenzi
Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Shaved, Teen
Video language: English

Welcome back fans to this week's update with 21-year-old newcomer, Kenzi Ryans. When we say newcomer, we really mean it! You'll be hard-pressed to find other scenes featuring this fresh-faced debutante right now, because she chose us as one of her first shoots in the industry. Remember, your friends here at GloryholeSecrets are committed to bringing you not just the hottest, but also the newest faces (asses, and titties) in the business. Not only is this one of Kenzi's first scenes, it's her first gloryhole, ever. Before getting in the booth today, Kenzi had only sucked a maximum of two guys in one day. We're about to shatter that record with ten cumshots. Don't let Kenzi's newness fool you; she's a freak! She likes threesomes, bisexual action, and she wants to get gangbanged. Keep an eye on our for that action, hopefully coming soon. Once she gets on her knees in the booth, Kenzi gets really turned on not knowing who is on the other side of the wall. She doesn't care. Kenzi just want.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download First Gloryhole Video

Janae

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.

This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.

It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.

I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already t.

Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Janae

Ella K's First Gloryhole

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ella Knox
Genres: 8 cumshots, Bareback, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Creampie, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, Hairy

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy

Duration: 1:03:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Ella K's First Gloryhole

Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs - Angel & Sera Certified Dick Suckers

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

When you get two totally naughty dicksuckers like Angel Youngs & Sera Ryder together, you get the blowjob of your life! They are so eager to stick their tongues up each other's asses & shove that dick to the backs of their throats. These girls choke on it, spit on it, drool on it & take it to the head until they're swapping cum in horny bliss!

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs - Angel & Sera Certified Dick Suckers

Uriel 1st Visit

Cast: Uriel
Genres: Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Glasses, Piercings

Members have been blowing up my site to get her back to the Gloryhole ever since I took her for a test visit months ago when she had to wear a mask and would only take a facial. Since then she broke up with the guy she was seeing so the mask was no longer a requirement and after she had some time to think about that first experience she decided to try a full visit with swallowing and fucking. I was even surprised when I heard that but here she is.

Duration: 1:08:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8947kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Uriel 1st Visit

Coco & Aria Are Cock Swapping Sluts

Violet Myers & Angela White have cum together to give you the big tit blowjob bonanza you ve been waiting for! They go all out sucking, eating ass & deepthroating & sucking balls for a nonstop suckfest to remember. Lookout for an unbelievable double tit job with a facial of cum that these 2 share!

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Coco & Aria Are Cock Swapping Sluts

Jenna Foxx - Jenna's First Gloryhole

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jenna Foxx
Genres: 9 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time

Jenna is so much fun, she has such a great smile and is super excited to be in our gloryhole booth today. She actually sucked her very first dick on camera, but even more crazy is she lost her virginity the same way. She did try and have sex with her boyfriend at the time, but his dick was too big for her tight little pussy. She always stayed away from sex early on because she was afraid of getting pregnant. Things do change. After her interview she pops out her big all natural titties and squeezes them together. They are awesome! When she is ready she gets down on her knees and starts to suck, she pays attention to their balls and loves to deepthroat. Jenna has a big tongue which is perfect for holding their hot cum. She strips off her clothes and shows her nice tight fit body, great ass too. She totally gets off sucking all these strangers dicks and swallowing their cum. Jenna lets the last cock cum all over her big all naturals. She worships the cock like a good girl. Blaten is he.

Duration: 1:03:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5936kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Jenna Foxx - Jenna's First Gloryhole

Victoria's First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Victoria
Genres: 12 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fitness, Petite, Piercing, Shaved

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 59:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Victoria's First Gloryhole Video - FullHD 1080p

Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole

Cast: Veronica Valentine
Genres: 10 cumshots, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Fucking, Petite, Sex, Shaved

She sucks so nicely. Savor and enjoy. See and do not miss. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:05:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Veronica Valentine - First Glory Hole

Italy,Ora

Cast: Italy,Ora
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Eat, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, Girl/Girl, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Sloppy Blow

Sexy girls is taking a lot of cum how great everything is, watch and enjoy!!

Duration: 44:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8613kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Italy,Ora

Eden's First Gloryhole

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: 11 cumshots, Bareback, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Cum in mouth, Cum on tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, First Time, Petite

She sucks so nicely. Savor and enjoy. See and do not miss. Enjoy.

Duration: 1:13:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Eden's First Gloryhole

Kendra, Eden & Lily - Gag Reflex Compilation

Studio: EvilAngel
Cast: Kendra, Eden , Lily
Genres: Clips, HD, Blowjob, Compilation, POV, 1080p, Swallow

Gag reflex compilation from your favorite dick swallowing sluts! Enjoy

Duration: 44:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kendra, Eden & Lily - Gag Reflex Compilation

Sera Ryder, Angel Youngs - Angel and Sera Certified Dick Suckers 1080p

Cast: Sera Ryder & Angel Youngs
Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

When you get two totally naughty dicksuckers like Angel Youngs & Sera Ryder together, you get the blowjob of your life! They are so eager to stick their tongues up each other's asses & shove that dick to the backs of their throats. These girls choke on it, spit on it, drool on it & take it to the head until they're swapping cum in horny bliss!

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Sera Ryder, Angel Youngs - Angel and Sera Certified Dick Suckers 1080p

Angela White, Violet Myers - Gag On a Big One (2021)

Cast: Angela White, Violet Myers
Genres: Oral, Threesome

Violet Myers & Angela White have cum together to give you the big tit blowjob bonanza you've been waiting for! They go all out sucking, eating ass & deepthroating & sucking balls for a nonstop suckfest to remember. Lookout for an unbelievable double tit job with a facial of cum that these 2 share!

Duration: 49:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11707kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

Download Angela White, Violet Myers - Gag On a Big One (2021)

Janae First Visit

Cast: Janae
Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.

This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.

It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.

I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already .

Duration: 1:08:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Janae First Visit

Trixie`s 1st Gloryhole Visit

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Ball Lick, Bareback, Creampie, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial

The first time I was going to take this Redhead to the Gloryhole she stood me up. She hit me up later that day with the reason why and told me she'd make it up to me anyway she could because she's an amazing cock sucker and wanted some dick. I agreed to take her and told her she better bring her A Game and wow me. Well, she did just that!

Duration: 49:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10000kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Trixie`s 1st Gloryhole Visit