~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Alani Pi (Dolcett Delight (13.12.2019)

Year: 13.12.2019
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: I'm a hungry girl. I like to eat really delicious food, but I've never had a meal like this before. First he checked the meat. He wanted it to be nice and firm before he tenderized it. He took his time making it nice and tender. Each stroke made the piece better, he could see and feel his progress. Then he marinated it. Some ginger, beets, parsnip, even some spinach. Once marinated he basted it to perfection. He rubbed in some coconut oil. Removing the perfect piece was his next task. He let me trim and fry our dinner. I've never tasted such a delicacy, but I may have to try it again. Due to limited supply of such cuts of meat I'll have to savor each bite.
Models: Alani Pi

Size: 669 MB
Resolution:478 x 850
Duration: 32 min 21 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Download from RG>

Torture_Maddy O'Reilly - Bait and Switch (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain, Blood
Description: I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.
Models: Maddy O'Reilly

Size: 1.18 GiB
Duration: 58 min 34 s

Download from FB >

Download from RG>

Torture_Rebel Rhyder (Lurk (06.12.2019)

Year: 06.12.2019
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: Feeling safe inside your own home is one of those luxuries that not everyone has. Ever since moving in I haven't felt alone. The authorities are worthless and cruel. I could feel his eyes on my body as I showered. I told everyone I knew, but people stopped believing me. After all I would have seen something, I would have caught him. There's a point at which you begin to feel crazy. When you can't tell reality from paranoia. Then it suddenly became real. He WAS there! He touched my body in ways only an intimate partner is supposed to. He said he was my boyfriend. I'm not crazy after all, no it's much worse. He's the crazy one!
Models: Rebel Rhyder

Size: 938 MB
Duration: 45 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Download from RG>

Torture_Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper - Ransom (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Squirting, Lesbian, Dildo, Pissing, Suspension, Electrical Play, Ebony, FaceSitting, Smothering, Asphyxiation
Description: Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone. They've violated every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.
Models: Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper

Size: 851 MB
Duration: 40 min 58 s

Download from FB >

Download from RG>

Torture_London River - Dr. River (2019)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Dildo, Fingering, Enema, Torture, Speculum, Pain, Anal Play
Description: They LAUGHED at me! "Crazy River" they called me! They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Models: London River

Size: 1 006 MB
Duration: 48 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Download from RG>