~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Flex

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Description: Cora Moth was a professional contortionist. Her body has that limber strength that begs to be bound. Leather to begin with. A hood to make her scared. She breathes heavy to fill her lungs. The air in the hood is stale. Her legs are held wide apart by her toes. Her ass and pussy are exposed; ripe for the taking. Her arms are stretched back in an extreme strappado. He cuts her panties off to expose her completely. She tries to get comfortable, but the stretch only makes her body more and more sore. Her body is contorted to keep her ass in the air. She can't relax it and her back is arched obscenely. The stripes mark her bare ass as the thick cane strikes again and again. Then her legs are spread wide in an impossible split. She's completely exposed leaving nothing to the imagination.

Size: 2.25 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 42 min 11 s
Format: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Torture_Effected

Description: Luna Lovely is effected by the bondage she�s put in. First she is spread and exposed. She�s touched in ways she never asked for and never wanted, but being bound means she has no choice. Then she�s being pulled up by her hair and held down by her arms. He perfect ass is ripe for the plucking. Who could resist making those cheeks bounce? Turning them red. Then slipping a dick into that sweet dripping beauty. Fear is the final emotion to touch her. Being put in the tube is something few victims survive. Luna is crushed into the walls of the tiny metal tube. Only her head and her gorgeous ass are exposed.

Size: 2.59 GiB
Duration: 48 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Turnabout

Description: My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.

Size: 2.80 GiB
Duration: 52 min 36 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Red Swallow Part 1

Description: A night at the ballet is a magical experience. For Alice, a well seasoned dancer, it is the start to a horrific nightmare. As her uncle looks on she slips off the stage and breaks her neck. He offers to take care of her financial troubles by having her trained. Once she's feeling better she comes to him for her part of the bargain. It's more than she can swallow. A rigorous sexual training program lead by her uncle. She's made to strip and put on a uniform. He prepares her body for the rigors of sexual seduction. Alice is not a willing participant. She struggles with the concept of being naked. If she's to be trained she'll need to suffer. Her will must be broken. The alternative to this form of training is something that Alice may come to prefer in the second part of Red Swallow.

Size: 2.48 GiB
Duration: 46 min 41 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Captive

Description: I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore. Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder. The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Size: 1.88 GiB
Duration: 35 min 10 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Victoria Voxxx (The Boy (07.12.2018)

Year: 07.12.2018
Genre: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Description: After a day of working hard for her money Victoria comes home to her boyfriend. She's just spent all her energy catering to her clients' needs. She'd like to sit down with her partner and relax, but of course he puts his needs first. The mere mention of her job makes him sneer. What started as an exhausting argument turns into a nightmarish exchange as he exerts his animalistic strength. She's trapped and he is going to take every pleasure in punishing her for the way she makes the money that he steals from her. Her mind is her money maker, but just like any man he thinks it's her body. None-the-less he's going to ruin her body. He hangs her by her pussy on a hook and then puts acid cream on her labia. Other men might want to fuck her, but she'll never want her beauty touched again.
Models: Victoria Voxxx

Size: 2.91 GiB
Duration: 54 min 45 s
Format: MP4

Download from K2S >

Torture_Kate Kennedy - Kate By The Ocean (30.11.2018)

Year: 30.11.2018
Description: Water is one of those forces of nature that can truly test a person. It's part of who we are, but it's also something to truly fear. Kate embraces that challenge. First she needs to be properly suited for the event so OT undresses her. Of course he takes liberties with her sexy body. Kate fits nicely in the clear tank. The water is nice and warm and begins slowly filling the gaps around her. The spray hits her pussy, her tits, her face, and her feet. The water keeps rising and rising. It's sink or swim time. The beautiful dress Kate wore works perfectly as a rag for some waterboarding. As it's wrapped over her face OT pours cups of water into her mouth. She sucks in at the wrong moment and coughs and spits. The vibrator buzzes away on her clit while she struggles to breathe.
Models: Kate Kennedy

Size: 2.29 GiB
Duration: 43 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Alice Sky - To Sir, With Pain (16.11.2018)

Year: 16.11.2018
Description: Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation. Suffering for his amusement is a mixed treat for Alice. She loves the pain, she loves the pleasure she sees in his eyes, but she must endure a lot for him. He spreads her legs in an impossible split. She's so exposed. Then he hurts her.
Models: Alice Sky

Size: 3.11 GiB
Duration: 58 min 18 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Skylar Snow - Top Level Talent Agency (02.11.2018)

Year: 02.11.2018
Description: Being an adult talent agent is a difficult job. Booking talent to fuck every other guy except yourself. "Why don't I get any pussy?" All those beautiful women coming through the office. You do all the work for them and what thanks do you get? 10 - 15 percent of their income? That's not enough. It all starts by having her strip in your office. Making crude observations about her body. "You're too old." "You're clothes aren't nice enough." "You too..." Something to make them feel less than. If you are going to sign her she'll have to make it worth your while since you'll be making extra efforts on her behalf. OT's got a good thing going. He uses his authority to get the talent in his agency to work with his company. It's not ethical, but it's the only way he can get any. Once he tricks them into bondage he savagely uses them. Skylar is only his latest victim. He beats her tits till they are purple.
Models: Skylar Snow

Size: 1.06 GiB
Resolution:480 x 850
Duration: 52 min 45 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Victoria Voxxx - Va Va Voxxx (12.10.2018)

Year: 12.10.2018
Description: Victoria Voxxx is the kind of girl who gets what she wants. She walks into a room with her considerable assets and men fall all over themselves to do her bidding. At INSEX she's put into positions that challenge her sexy body. She's made to hold herself contorted upside down. Her knees are pressed painfully into the table with a plastic bag over her head. When Victoria feels the sting of the prod it makes her breathe harder making her panic. The drool puddles under her chin as she shakes. In the pile driver position she has to hold herself up. She's made to cum with a giant metal sword penetrates her ass. Ah shrieks and moans with uncontrollable contractions. Victoria Voxxx gets what she wants. Why would INSEX be any different?
Models: Victoria Voxxx

Size: 799 MB
Resolution:480 x 850
Duration: 38 min 44 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Summer Hart - Gronc'd (05.10.2018)

Year: 05.10.2018
Description: Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories. Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot. Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity. Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken. Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.
Models: Summer Hart

Size: 1.49 GiB
Duration: 28 min 1 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Keira Croft - Taboo Torment Part 2 (07.09.2018)

Year: 07.09.2018
Description: Every summer since I was little I've gone to see my Uncle at his cabin in the woods. He's the best. He lets me stay up late and watch TV and eat whatever I want. I guess I never expected him to be such a creep. I should have been more careful. Leaving out my notebook was such a stupid mistake. He figured out I wasn't in school anymore and he used that to blackmail me into telling him all my dirty secrets. Armed with that there was nothing I could do but cater to all his whims. Just like that my favorite Uncle became my worst nightmare. He made me strip for him and touch myself. He put me in a cage outside for days. Then the real torment began. Now I'm a kept woman - Kept in a basement... by my Uncle... to be used at his sadistic whim.
Models: Keira Croft

Size: 3.04 GiB
Duration: 57 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Violet October - Fifth Cherry (03.08.2018)

Year: 03.08.2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Description: Violet October is an extremely expressive bottom. When she's scared, in pain, or simply confused about what is about to be done to her. She reacts very vocally. This makes pushing Violet's boundaries so much more interesting. Fear of heights, fear of enclosed spaces, fear of electricity. All these things can be taken advantage of. Violet cries for the very first time during a scene. It's cathartic. It's emotional. It's beautiful. It's inspiring. Violet described this experience as the fifth cherry on a really good ice cream sundae.
Models: Violet October

Size: 260 MB
Resolution:480 x 854
Duration: 36 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Alana Cruise & Lexi Foxy - Taboo Torment (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Ass Licking
Description: OT explores Lexi and Alana's family unit! The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story. Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose? Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.
Models: Alana Cruise, Lexi Foxy

Size: 2.59 GiB
Duration: 48 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Dolly Mattel - Honey, I Shrunk You! (24.08.2018)

Year: 24.08.2018
Description: Dolly Mattel is into experimenting with things, but when her partner shrinks her to a fraction of her size she's not sure she likes it. Once she's tiny he can hang her over a boiling pot of water by her min-ankles. As the water slowly comes to a deep rolling boil Dolly gets more and more scared. Then it's time for Dolly to feel the vibrator. Being so tiny the giant head of the vibrator is so overstimulating. The powerful vibrations make her scream and moan. She has painful orgasm after orgasm. She can't control them. The bondage holds her tightly in place. She can't stay tiny forever, but when the effects wear off that doesn't mean the fun is over. OT locks Dolly in a barrel and scares her with a plastic bag. She's such a sweet innocent girl, suffering for him. He decides to reward her with more orgasms.
Models: Dolly Mattel

Size: 1.81 GiB
Duration: 34 min 0 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Shae Celestine, OT - Newbie Knockout (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Dildo, Vibrator
Description: Shea gets her first taste of device bondage! For the debut performance of Shae Celestine on Infernal Restraints OT goes with some intense bondage. First she's gagged and attached to a post with her feet out behind her. With all of her weight on her knees she struggles to hold herself up by her strapaddoed arms.
Once her cloths are hanging from her youthful body in tatters OT uses her slippers to beat her all over. Her ass, feet, thighs, and perfect little tits are covered in a pretty pink glow. Then she's mounted on a foot torment device. Her toes are tied and stretched out to enrich her torment.
She's tape gagged, tickled, caned, teased, and pogo'd. Her cute little white panties are pulled down to reveal her sweet little beauty. She giggles as even that is tickled.
Models: Shae Celestine, OT

Size: 1.50 GiB
Duration: 28 min 5 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_London River, OT - Foot Loosed (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Foot Fetish, Brutal Caning, Crying, Flame, Foot Bondage, Foot Caning, Foot Torture, Tears
Description: London River's feet get all the attention. We all know that women are sexy. Tits, ass, beauty, face, everything about them is just so damn good. There's just something about their feet that are special. London River has some of the sexiest feet. They deserve special attention. First she's got to clean them, then she pampers them.
What can you do with feet? First they must be massaged. A nice deep rub that relaxes them for the torment they will suffer. Bastinado is applied liberally to London's sexy tootsies. Even her toes get a good hard stroke. Some hot wax warms them up and then flames set London ablaze.
She's so hott that she's got to rub one out, but her hands are bound nowhere near her pussy. Her heel will do. She rubs her desperate beauty on her foot till she's in ecstasy. After a fun filled day of foot pampering there's nothing better than to slosh around in some mud with bare feet.
Models: London River, OT

Size: 2.71 GiB
Duration: 50 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Kat Monroe (Need To Please

Genre: BDSM, Metal Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Vibrator
Description: Kat Monroe has to please us to please herself. Many women come to I.S. with the hopes of becoming a better submissive. They want to be trained or treated to a good time. It's never what they expected and that's no different for Kat Monroe. She wants to be a better sub. She has a need to please and we're going to make her please us.
Kat was hoping to have OT's hands all over her. She was expecting to be whipped and choked, but OT has a warped mind and he's going to make Kat work for him. First he makes her stand on a spike board. If she's going to learn to please others she better stay on it.
Then Kat has to shock herself and put clips and clamps all over her body. It's not long before she cries. She's whining and begging for OT to let her do something else. She's beginning to get into it, but the pain is so hard. She loves pleasing OT. Finally it's time for Kat to make herself cum hard. However, it's not going to be when or how Kat wants. She begs for OT to let it happen, but he wants her to wait. He wants her to edge herself till she's going out of her mind.
Models: Kat Monroe

Size: 2.69 GiB
Duration: 50 min 25 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Ashley Lane, OT - Ashley Lane- Whipped, Bound And Boxed

Year: 2014
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Arm Binder, Caning, Whipping, Dildo, High Heels, Nipple Rings, Posture Collar, Pussy Fondling, Ring Gag
Description: Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her beauty, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
OT has a new toy on hand for her, too. Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.
Models: Ashley Lane, OT

Size: 2.21 GiB
Duration: 43 min 13 s

Download from K2S >

Torture_Lily Lane, OT - Lily Lane - Restricted

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator
Description: Lily's every bodily function is restricted. Lily is used to sucking dick when she comes to visit I.S.. However, OT has a bit of a twisted sense of humor. He shoves several hard inches of cold steel down her throat. She drools and coughs as it triggers her gag reflex. Her tight body flinches and twists as she tries to get off of the rod.
OT violates Lily's ass with more steel. Her back is made to arch pushing her ass out in the most exquisite manner. Her tits are exposed and she's left to create a puddle on the floor.
The theme of the day is restriction and Lily is definitely restricted. From the orgasm denial, to breath control, to sight restriction, to the strenuous bondage positions Lily is given no freedom. She is ours to play with. The bondage positions start hard and they only get harder.
Models: Lily Lane, OT

Size: 2.14 GiB
Duration: 40 min 7 s

Download from K2S >