Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

kipassa007

Fisting Session with Doris

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian
Video language: English

Doris' kinky demeanor is well known... and we love her for that. This petite vixen tried everything but she still wants more. Maybe this is her reason to sign up for this fisting session with the lovely Lolly. She is definitely looking forward to it... just like us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

Download Fisting Session with Doris

kipassa007

Horny mature vixen

Studio: Small Talk

Older women want to get it off too - and this dark-haired mommy is the one who wants it most, as it seems. Watch her plug her hairy pussy with a massive rubber dick and drill herself until her whole body is shaken by a real huge tsunami of pleasure!

Duration: 11:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3746kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 321.4 MB

Download Horny mature vixen

kipassa007

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo

Today on Fister Twister we have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

kipassa007

Blondie's kinky toy

Studio: Small Talk

Kinky dildos are amazing - and this petite blond beauty can certify that. Watch her glass toy literally driving her wild from pleasure as she sticks it deeper and deeper into her slit. She will end up with almost the whole of her palm inside herself!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps

File size: 287.7 MB

Download Blondie's kinky toy

kipassa007

Home Run - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Antonia Sainz
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Happy New Year! Alexis Crystal gets the Fister Twister treatment for our first scene of 2018 and today she is fisted by the gorgeous brunette babe, Antonia Sainz. Antonia loves to be a bit dominant so jumped at the chance to film another scene with us. This gorgeous lesbian pair start to kiss while naked and Antonia rubs her big boobs up against Alexis' smaller counterparts! They oil each other up and then Alexis bends over while Antonia rubs her puffy pussy lips with her hands. She inserts a finger into her pussy and starts to finger fuck Alexis, then works her way up to using two fingers. Placing her hands into Alexis' mouth, she gets to taste her own pussy juice and Antonia turns her over to continue her lesbian play. Antonia uses a red speculum to help gape Alexis' pussy even more, knowing that it's going to need a bit of gentle persuasion before her whole fist is going to fit up there. She moves onto a baseball bat which is a genius idea for a sex toy to stretch Alexis' pussy eve.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6196kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Home Run - FullHD 1080p

kipassa007

Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my Ass

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me

Duration: 9:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16596kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emmas Secret Life - Crash in my Ass

kipassa007

Fisting, blowing, squirting

Cast: KarinaHH
Genres: Fisting, Blowjob, Facial, SM, Suspension Bondage, Pantyhose

Beautifully hung in the garage, the slut panties and pantyhose torn to get to the cunt. Then the Doxy is used and the hole is fucked violently with his fist. As a reward, the bitch may then blow in uncomfortable attitude, the small cock of the fat master and gets the full load in the bladder.

Duration: 7:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Fisting, blowing, squirting

kipassa007

Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex - Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex - Two Hot Blondes - FullHD 1080p

Dawn Willow - Horsin' Around

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dawn Willow - Horsin' Around

Abigail Dupree - Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his being a courtesan herself and his a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling, Tera Link
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggysty.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

MissMiseryXXX - Fist My Pussy

He always uses my little holes so good and stretches and gapes my little pussy so wide! Watch my little pussy get ruined in this hot video!

Duration: 11:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3741kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 328.8 MB

Download MissMiseryXXX - Fist My Pussy

ArgenDana

Hi. my name is Victoria.Horny dirty housewife who also has a naughty side , Im a cam model and I am very kinky and have tons of toys to play with I love a laugh and dont take life to seriously raunchy fun all thye way . love anal dp squirting hitatchi dildos and bdsm and foot fetish .

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps

File size: 183.4 MB

Download ArgenDana

Ahegao, fist, and all what you love

: Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7731kbps
Audio: 371kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ahegao, fist, and all what you love

Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Cast: Lily
Genres: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Dildo

: This intense fisting and insertion movie stars our beautiful new model 'Lily' stretching her greedy pussy with an XXL inflatable dildo and brutally fist fucked till she squirts extremely hard! The stunning blond inserts her gigantic toy and pumps it full of air, expanding it to a painfully thick girth over 3.5 inches and fucks herself relentlessly in multiple positions. 'Lilys' stretched out gaping pussy is now ready for some merciless fisting from her strong boyfriend, who violently punch fucks her so incredibly hard, she squirts huge streams of piss in an uncontrollable, explosive orgasm!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Good Sluts Deserve Treats

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

You just can't help yourself can you? You need my direction, you need to please me. I want you to watch me very closely and do everything I tell you to as I know you can follow orders like a good boy. I bet your cock is already leaking in your pants just looking at me in my skin-tight rubber attire. Now take off your pants and bend over to show me that greedy hole that needs to be fucked and filled. You have been such a good slut waiting for me to tell you just how you need to fuck your ass for me. I want you to pick out your biggest toy for me. Something extra thick that will show just how devoted you are to being my proud anal whore. I want you to fill your ass up the way your cock could never fill me up. You dream about my big strap-on stuffing your holes as you are bent over pushing your ass back into me. Such a good whore opening up that hole with your cock even harder now. This just proves you love swallowing big dick just as much as id hope. Don't stop fucking your toy as I wan.

Duration: 12:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 901.2 MB

Download Good Sluts Deserve Treats