Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Riding That Fist - Rachel Evans & Rebeca - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum
Video language: English

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist - Rachel Evans & Rebeca - FullHD 1080p

Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his mother being a courtesan herself and his father a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

Lily - Lilys extreme anal ruination

Cast: Lily
Genres: Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud,

We have a new exclusive update from our gorgeous model 'Lily' having her ass subjected to more extreme fisting and giant insertions, till its a prolapsing wreck! Lily is a unique lady, with stunning looks and obsessive desire to destroy her anus, totally addicted to XXL anal stretching sensations that overwhelm her body with orgasmic pleasure! See her bludgeon her rosebud with several giant dildos, then receive the most severe anal fisting from her boyfriend, brutally punching his fists in her ass till it prolapses and she floods the sheets with pools of piss from several squirting orgasms!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.2 MB

Download Lily - Lilys extreme anal ruination

Lily - Lilys double fisting orgasms

Genres: Vaginal Fisting, Double Fisting, Gape

Our beautiful amateur star 'Lily' returns in this outrageous new update, brutally double fisted and fucked with gigantic vegetables by her boyfriend! He begins stuffing her greedy hole with a huge eggplant and squash, alternating the two to stretch and gape her loose cunt to obscene levels, ready for both his fists! One slides in with ease, and he punch fucks her with brute force till she's groaning in ecstasy, then slides the second fist in alongside, locking them both in to the wrists and repeatedly twisting them in and out, as she screams in another more explosive, mind blowing orgasm!

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 445.7 MB

Download Lily - Lilys double fisting orgasms

Magical Fist - Chrissy Fox & Miky Love - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys

Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it ba.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Magical Fist - Chrissy Fox & Miky Love - FullHD 1080p

Milly17 The great ameircan challenge and fisting (2017)

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download Milly17 The great ameircan challenge and fisting (2017)

Lily - Punch fisting Lilys ass

Genres: Gigantic Anal Toys, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

This intense anal fisting movie stars our beautiful model 'Lily', punch fucked insanely hard in her prolapsing, wrecked ass by her boyfriend! It's one of the most extreme penetrations we've seen from this gorgeous lady, having her ass obliterated harder than ever! She begins stretching her rosebud with an XL demonic dildo from the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, till she's loose and ready for her boyfriends fist, then bends over on all fours as he unleashes the most savage fisting attack on her ass, causing her to prolapse, fart and leak from both holes as she screams and cries tears of ecstasy!

Duration: 7:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 288.4 MB

Download Lily - Punch fisting Lilys ass

Play Harder Become Wider - Sasha - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and cum! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Play Harder Become Wider - Sasha - FullHD 1080p

Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Cast: Vixenx Moon
Genres: Gaping, Deepthroat, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cospla

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x Next time I'm going to make it supeeeeer messy and I am DETERMINED to swallow the whole thing in the next few months~~

Duration: 13:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2744kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 298.9 MB

Download Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

My first Anal Fist - PinKandy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Anal Play

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download My first Anal Fist - PinKandy - FullHD 1080p

Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

Genres: Gaping, Deepthroat, Spit Fetish, Dildo Sucking, Cosplay

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x

Download Cosplay kitty anal/throat training slut

VixenxMoon Cosplay kitty anal throat training slut

I play with my ass for a bit then I push out the bombshell plug which leaves my asshole loose and open.. while I go on wreck my small little mouth hole with a huge thick 11 inch cock. I get it more then halfway in, chke on and slobber all over it being a good messy little whore I am I wanted to wreck my throat longer but my mom came home x.x Next time I'm going to make it supeeeeer messy and I am DETERMINED to swallow the whole thing in the next few months~~

Download VixenxMoon Cosplay kitty anal throat training slut