Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Franziska Facella - Franziska`s Fanny

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Teens, Amateur
Video language: English

"So, I have a crush on my lab partner. We were supposed to work on our science project but he stood me up. Can you believe that? I so wanted to suck his dick and fuck him. I have to admit, I'm pissed that he didn't show up. But the fact that he's playing hard to get really turns me on. Now I'll have to get myself off with my dildo. I'm gonna stuff my hole till it's oozing cunt-sauce like this volcano. Just 'cause he didn't come doesn't mean that I can't.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 7472kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 975.4 MB

Download Franziska Facella - Franziska`s Fanny

Esclusiv Collection 33 Laylaextreme part 1.

Today I've achieved a new personal record : a bottle of champagne in pussy! After double fisting then inserting the huge black monster toy, I had the feeling of new year spirit : the bottle in, fat part first.

Total size: 833.3 MB in 31 files.

Download Esclusiv Collection 33 Laylaextreme part 1.

Two Hot Blondes

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes

Cocked Anne Loaded

Genres: Solo, Close ups, Mastrubation, Toys, Indoor

The lube on Anne's pussy creates a beautiful shine in the light while she is fucking herself with a big black rubber dildo. It is like every crease and pore is highlighted in the light to enhance her features. She soon starts spewing a puddle of white creamy pussy juice and gathers on her taint.

Duration: 9:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24406kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cocked Anne Loaded

Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jureka Del Mar, Lucia Denvile
Genres: Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Today nwe have two raven haired European babes for you to enjoy. Lucia Denville couldn't wait to come back and dominate another contender and this week we have stunning newcomer, Jureka. These girls waste no time by kissing passionately as they are both naked, in nothing but neck ties. Lucia licks Jureka's nipples and lets Jureka return the favour as these girls get even more turned on. Both of them have tattoos which look seriously hot. Jureka bends over into the doggystyle position and Lucia starts to tease her, by spitting on her ass and then inserting a finger. She fingers her ass which seems to open really easily as she slides two fingers inside and gapes it apart. This lesbian anal fingering continues and Lucia even gets Jureka to taste her ass juices as she slides her juicy hand into her mouth. Using a metal speculum, Lucia stretches Jureka's ass even wider apart before Lucia gets hold of a monster sized flesh like dildo. She holds it against her pussy and gets Jureka to suck a.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brutal Lesbian Fisting - FullHD 1080p

Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Aussie blonde superstar Madison Missina fingers and fucks herself getting her pussy nice and wet before slipping a second, third and fourth finger deep inside her smoo before finally shoving her whole hand in and getting wrist deep in her own juices!

Duration: 10:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 239.6 MB

Download Madison Missina thrusts her fist deep inside

Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

Sasha Rose is a incredible human doll. She's perfect. They say that she never says no to some good sex. They also say, she never says no, even to bad sex. I've heard she has no feelings. And they tell me no man can resist her. No human man, that is. So my friend, Mr. Alien, and me, made a bet. My money is on - even an alien can't resist her. Mr. Alien's alien coins say, that he's gonna make her cry.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14496kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hentaied - Sasha Rose - Real Life Doll Gets Mr. Alien Treatment

The New Girl (Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to .

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The New Girl (Antonia Sainz, Ari Rosi) - FullHD 1080p

A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Cast: Abigail Dupree

The hottest, deepest asshole in town.. Abigail gets you off in a couple shakes and wiggles on that fuck post with her pussy spread so wide - that pussy has wings.. Pussy Dildo Riding like crazy.. She puts her fingers in her ass as she is told. Then, wait... is she putting the whole end of that big vibrator in her asshole? Wow.. She sucks cock like she does anal.. With Abigail showing doing 'Fast Anal Ride and vibe'... is sure to have you cumming for weeks.. Excuse me while I yank one off...

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 624.6 MB

Download A Fast Anal Fist and vibe

Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Solo , Anal Pussy , Prolapse, Rosebud, Big Long Huge Dildo, Double Self Fisting, Balls,

Many Vids presents LilyS kye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass...Enjoy!!

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lily Skye in Self Fisting Depth Training My Ass

Lilyminx - Anal Fisting

Cast: Lilyminx
Genres: Fisting, Teens, Anal, Small Tits, Masturbatio

It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around The choice is getting wider and wider! Now these girls can fist themselves while stuffing in their cunts different toys, shoes, glasses and more

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1793kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 148.5 MB

Download Lilyminx - Anal Fisting