Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

BrutalDildos Anna

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Anna gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

Download BrutalDildos Anna

Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii - LUCYS JUICY PUSSY

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched w.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claudia Macc, Lucy Lii - LUCYS JUICY PUSSY

Huge Pussy Gaping Anal

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Stockings
Video language: English

Abigail Dupree has proven a superior submissive for your BDSM, fetish or few limit taboo fantasies for over 6 years now and she is still going strong. Most of her sessions are private, not available to the public and she has groan to be in demand by may all over the world but mostly in the private sector. Not to toot her horn to much, let the videos speak for themselves. Here she is told to hold the while she is performing her task of masturbation with a medium sized dildo then relieving the and peeing in a ceramic bedpan at the end with fantastic pussy and anal pushing and gaping her beautiful bottom end pussy and asshole.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 926.3 MB

Download Huge Pussy Gaping Anal

Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

Cast: Angel (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

To piss about with pleasure

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Lucy Lii (fisted)

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched w.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

Download To piss about with pleasure

Soon the pair

Release Year: 2018

Soon the pair are pretty much naked and July bends over to take a big black butt plug inside her ass. Lexi enjoys pulling and pushing her toy into July's tight ass and afterwards, starts to finger her anally before managing to get her whole fist inside July's deep hole. Using a pussy pump, Lexi decides to pump July's ass before she gapes it with her fingers.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Soon the pair

Sarah Cute, Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute, Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Sirenafox for anal lovers

Cast: Sirenafox
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffin

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sirenafox for anal lovers

BrutalDildos Blondie

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Blondie
Genres: Anal, Dildo, Fisting, Prolapse, Squirt

Extreme babe Blondie punishes both her pussy and asshole with brutal dildos leaving a pink and red gaping holes!

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 992.4 MB

Download BrutalDildos Blondie

Tweetney - Whimsical witches Double Feature

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Fuck mashine, Bad dragon

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon. The main meat of the scene is me rinding and pounding myself by hand. The second half of the clip shows me in a cute pink witchy lingerie set using my bad dragon mystic unicorn horn in large attatched to my fuckmachine. This half of the video just features me being pounded by the machine.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11833kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Tweetney - Whimsical witches Double Feature

Sirenafox hot game with tomatoes

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sirenafox hot game with tomatoes

Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Cast: Rachel Evans (fister), Rebeca (fisted)
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Rachel Evans, Rebeca - Riding That Fist

Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Sirenafox cop girl loves anal sex

Sirenafox loves stretching her pussy, when hard cocks fail to satisfy her she grabs her huge sex toy and shovels it in her pussy.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sirenafox cop girl loves anal sex

Nataly Gold - I Don't Need A Man FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nataly Gold
Genres: Big Tits, Black Cock, Black Hair, Dildo, Fake Tits, Mature, Medium Tits, Milf, Small Ass, Solo Sex, White

When Nataly Gold comes back from her date, she's very disappointed in how it went, but she knows she doesn't really need a man to get the satisfaction she's craving, she just needs a few minutes alone with her favorite toy.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Nataly Gold - I Don't Need A Man FullHD 1080p

Dirty Garden Girl

Genres: Fisting, Toys, Pussy, CloseUp, Squirting

Is full of herself, with her super shiny skirt and blouse and "I'm more important that you" hairdo, but when it comes down to it this director has only one criteria before giving out roles - how well can you give and take some ass fisting!?

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Pussy, CloseUp, Squirting

The green-eyed brunette with a thick patch of fur covering her hot pocket now returns with new booty call buddy Joshua in Hairy Pussy, Big Tits and Hot Sex.

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Nataly Gold - I Don't Need A Man

Genres: Big Tits, Dildo, Fake Tits, Mature, Medium Tits, Milf, Small Ass, Solo Sex, White

When Nataly Gold comes back from her date, she's very disappointed in how it went, but she knows she doesn't really need a man to get the satisfaction she's craving, she just needs a few minutes alone with her favorite toy.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11724kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Nataly Gold - I Don't Need A Man