Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Two-Way Impalement

Video language: English

This twisted little bitch is so fucking compliant that she gives her two lovers 24/7 access to any holes they desire. As she gags on her boyfriend's rock-hard cock, she raises her ass and invites her girlfriend's fist to explore her gaping pussy. There's nothing this crazed slut loves better than being skewered like a pig!

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1336kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download Two-Way Impalement

Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Stockings

Ass stretching, Mr. Hankey Product Rating Huge anal toy Stump-n-Dump. I have just received a new sexual oddity item in the mail today. It is from Mr. Hankey and they call it the Stump-n-Dump. This monster insertion masturbation appendage of a sex toy, has got to be one of the more interesting realistic toys to date, IMHO. This One Size Giant realistic Stump-n-Dump is cast directly from Mr. Hankey's arm. The insertable length is 13.75" and Circumference near elbow is 12.50" Holy Fuck!! I begin this session by stretching my butthole with different size plugs, eggs and insertables in this Anal ride and rating video. I have always stretched my sex holes safely and responsibly as you know, so I have been taking a much needed break from anal stretching the passed few months. After almost 7 years of carefully putting hundreds of different things in my butt for my pleasure as much as yours. But now that I have gotten this monster Stump-n-Dump, I am ready to bend over and take it up the ass ag.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Anal Fisting, Dildo, Stockings

Thank you for sharing i...! For this custom video I was asked to show some specific positions (check the preview) and to do anal fisting, to fuck my ass with a huge toy, to make asshole gape and prolapse, to pee and to spread my pussy. So, this video is a mix of all the above in different combinations.

Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4255kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 582.7 MB

Download Fisting Peeing Toying Prolapsing

Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Busty blondie going wild

Studio: Punani Films

Busty blond lady is going absolutely wild wishing to get into her senses as she is pleasuring herself and exposes her naked body to the camera. Enjoy the great solo masturbation session for the hot babe in the shower.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3721kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Busty blondie going wild

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

All the fisting is done by the girls themselves with no male hands! The fisting is full fisting.Today lesson is between two brunettes, Mira Cuckold her name hints about her real area of expertise and Athina.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Dirty Garden Girl

BrutalDildos Nikki

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Fisting,Dildo

He has a nice toned body, huge cock and he's a great versatile botttom performer. Busty lady solo insertion big different dildos in pussy hot extreme action.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Antonia Sainz, Valentina Bianco

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Valentina Bianco (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Big dildo fucking, Masturbation, Toys, Natural Tits, Orgasm, Fingering, Pussy gap

Gorgeous redhead Antonia Sainz takes control in our latest lesbian fisting scene here at Fister Twister. She has been teamed with Valentina Bianco and both girls are naked and ready for action. Valentina bends over into the doggystyle position as Antonia teases her pussy. She fingers her while rubbing her clit at the same time then lets Valentina taste her juices. Using some black tongs, Antonia pinches Valentina's XXL pussy lips together then uses them the other way around to stretch her juicy pussy apart. Before the main event, Antonia moves onto a massive black dildo which easily slides into Valentina's pussy. She gets her pussy ready for some serious fist fuck fun and manages to slip her whole hand into her hole! By now things are very wet and juicy down below and Valentina bends over back into doggystyle to take her fisting even deeper while masturbating at the same time. Changing positions once more, Valentina's orgasm is very intense, making her even go cross-eyed!

Duration: 18:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20164kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Valentina Bianco

Roxy Raye-Public Theme Park Lesbians

Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Lesbians, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Female Ejaculation, Squirting, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Roxy Raye-Public Theme Park Lesbians

BrutalDildos Nikki

Cast: Nikki
Genres: Fisting,Dildo

He has a nice toned body, huge cock and he's a great versatile botttom performer. Busty lady solo insertion big different dildos in pussy hot extreme action.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Two-Way Impalement

Cast: Fisting perverts
Genres: Fisting, Piss, Oral

This twisted little bitch is so fucking compliant that she gives her two lovers 24/7 access to any holes they desire. As she gags on her boyfriend's rock-hard cock, she raises her ass and invites her girlfriend's fist to explore her gaping pussy. There's nothing this crazed slut loves better than being skewered like a pig!

Duration: 24:04
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1336kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 258.2 MB

Download Two-Way Impalement

Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: inda Sweet, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Wide Open for your Love

Angel Wicky's glorious huge natural breasts heave back and forth in this epic fisting extravaganza. Watch as Lexi dives down up to her wrist as she thrusts the luscious blonde Angel to climax after climax. This is a lesbian love story with some extra chapters, as the endurance of our fisting student surprises even the teacher. Listen to her orgasmic cries of pleasure as she reaches 7th heaven.

Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Wide Open for your Love

Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Studio: SensualPain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Fisting, Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge. I have a bit of sexy fun in this light-hearted session of seeing 'How Much Can I Take' in my ass.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Anal Challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Anal Challenge