Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Julia and Claudia

Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Julia and Claudia

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Alexa Wild & Hadjara

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alexa Wild & Hadjara
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Outdoor, Lesbian, Hardcore

Hi to all my fans here i am starting my week with this mega clip, increasing the size of my ass with my master. Fisting , double fisting both hands in my ass, deep anal fisting, and a lot of more hardcore ideas!

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Alexa Wild & Hadjara

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: girl
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Destiny & Nikky Thorne

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Destiny & Nikky Thorne
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Outdoor, Lesbian, Hardcore

Nikky Thorne has already made quite a name for herself. Appearing in her fourth video already, she is becoming quite a prolific actress around here. If I was a model on this site, like Destiny is, I would also want to jam a fist down that heavenly haven of Nikky's. Similar to her last paired model video, Cindy gets all the attention on her without having to do much of the hard work. Destiny, long time model and friend of the site, makes a return to lend a helping hand. You can scrutinize this babe as much as you want, though there is not much you could criticize her for. She has such nice skin, ass and pussy.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Destiny & Nikky Thorne

BrutalDildos Nikki

Cast: Nikki
Genres: Fisting,Dildo

He has a nice toned body, huge cock and he's a great versatile botttom performer. Busty lady solo insertion big different dildos in pussy hot extreme action.

Duration: 21:19

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Korra Pounds Sully Savages Pussy

Cast: Korra Del Rio, Sully Savage
Genres: Shemale On Female, Female On Shemale, Strapon, Bareback, Tattoo, Lingerie, Stocking, Dildo, Sex Toy, Cumsho

Sully Savage may be a bad girl, but her pussy is oh soooo good! So good, that Korra had to just try it out for once! You're going to love watching Korra fuck the living daylights out of Sully Savage's pussy. Hope you enjoy the scene as much as they did making it.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Korra Pounds Sully Savages Pussy

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Beads, Prolapse

Isabella Clark uses thick anal beads to punish her asshole until she's a gaping and prolapsing blonde slut!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Teaching Yiki

Cast: Betty Stylle & Yiki
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Toy Play, Hardcor

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Teaching Yiki

Emma Gray

Cast: Emma Gray
Genres: Fisting Toys / Dildo, Legal Teen, Masturbatio

The amazing Emma Gray just can't get enough! She loves big brutal dildos. She does double penetration and fills both her pussy and asshole in this scene. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 22:00
Audio: 93kbps

Download Emma Gray

Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our sex machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17

Download Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Angeline

Cast: Angeline
Genres: Toys / Dildo, Legal Teen, Masturbation, Fisting

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 20:53
Audio: 93kbps

Download Angeline