Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Witch Secret Ritual - DollFaceMonica - FullHD 1080p

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Costume, Fisting
Video language: English

The Witch has a secret private ritual she performs everyday to draw the magic power inside her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Witch Secret Ritual - DollFaceMonica - FullHD 1080p

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Nicole Love, Victoria Pure Extreme Fuzion (2018)

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nicole Love, Victoria Pure Extreme Fuzion (2018)

Wet Double Speculums & Double Anal Fisting

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye

Dirty Garden Girl stayed a few days with me and we had a blast exploring each others naughty slutty holes. Being known as some of the most extreme anal stretchers out there, we had to try some fun sexual things together that would be a bit of a challenge. We start by getting...

Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

Download Wet Double Speculums & Double Anal Fisting

BrutalDildos Shania

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Geography

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz & Jenifer Jane
Genres: Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair, Wet toy

We are so excited to have beautiful brunette Jenifer Jane and Antonia Sainz back to this week and Jenifer is teaching Antonia some Geography. She can see that Antonia is clearly more interested in her skimpy little outfit than anything on the map, and as Jenifer sits up on the desk, she reveals that she isn't wearing any panties. Cute Antonia lifts up Jenifer's skirt and as she sits back in her chair, Jenifer showers her in her own golden piss, soaking Antonia's tank top! Jenifer licks up Antonia's wet legs and works her way up to her soaked tits then helps Antonia strip naked. Antonia takes her place on the desk and pees all over Jenifer, and it isn't long before both pissing lesbians are naked together! As Jenifer lays down on the desk, her eager student Antonia starts to lick her pussy. Jenifer shoots another stream of her piss towards Antonia's mouth, giving her a brief taste of piss ! Antonia also gets her pussy pleasured by her lecturer and then as Jenifer sits down on the flo.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Geography

Valentines Day Rosebuds

Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! To celebrate my love and devotion for you guys, I decided this would be the perfect time to give you a nice juicy series of rosebuds as my naughty gift. I use some really big red plugs to give myself a good stretch then work my way up to pushing...

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

File size: 404.1 MB

Download Valentines Day Rosebuds

Stretching In Stockings

Walking down the staircase in my tight silver pantyhose, I'm getting ready to show you my naughty parts. I have an assortment of different shaped balls in a container waiting for me at the edge, too. I use my hand and slide it underneath my pantyhose and work my big asshole until...

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Stretching In Stockings

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

PJGirls

Studio: PJGirls
Cast: Trisha, Asdis
Genres: fisting, gaping, high heels, pussy stretching, lesbian, close up

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too. As we see here, it has a lot of give and can be opened really wide. Asdis finds this out as she puts her talents to the test here and produces great results as the assistant. She is used to spreading her giant hole and this is a little bit smaller than she is used to. She does however do some great work here in spreading and f.

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13663kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download PJGirls

Spring Time Sounding

This update is perfect for all my lovers of urethra sounding. This one is one of my most intense sessions where I dress up in my dark black wig and tight corset and take on some brand new sounds in my spring time room. A lovely member of the site, Hiwatinc, got me a lovely new...

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 394.7 MB

Download Spring Time Sounding

Slow it down

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna sp.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow it down

Trisha - Fisted-Up (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Trisha
Genres: Fisting

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too. As we see here, it has a lot of give and can be opened really wide. Asdis finds this out as she puts her talents to the test here and produces great results as the assistant. She is used to spreading her giant hole and this is a little bit smaller than she is used to. She does however do some great work here in spreading and f.

Download Trisha - Fisted-Up (2021)

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Asdis Fisted-Up Trisha

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too.

Download Asdis Fisted-Up Trisha

Riding Table Dongs

A table at a perfect height, several big rubber dongs with suction cups, and one horny girl... all of that equals this week's sexy update. I beat my holes up real good this week and gave you guys some perfect views of the damage I did......

Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge