Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Oiled Up and Fisted

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc, Julia Parker
Genres: Belly Button, Big Dildo, Blonde, Body Oil, Close-up, Dildo Sucking, Fingers, Fingering Pussy, Fingers, Fist Fuck, Fisting, Hardcore, Kissing, Lesbian, Licking Toys, Natural tits, Pussy Gape, Tattoo, Toys
Video language: English

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Oiled Up and Fisted

Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fisting Delight

Dirty Blondes

Cast: Nesty, Cayla Lyons
Genres: Pussy Fisting, Lesbian

Two hot blondes, Cayla and Nesty tried fisting! Watch them sensually lick and kiss each other ... getting appropriately lubed up for what comes next. They start slowly, one sensual caressing finger at a time until they are in, fist deep!

Duration: 24:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5791kbps

Download Dirty Blondes

Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Cream basque

Release Year: 2021

I have lost it, having received a few physical condi- tions before. And then I fell out of the wilderness, and my body was out of my spirit. I turned back to me and sat down on the crown. She zazhmuril eyes and opened the mouth, I quickly nadrachival and after a few seconds the semen flowed her face. Clear white colonies on cheeks, forehead, lips, eyes and flowed to trimming. She came close, part of the sperm.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7706kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cream basque

Fisting Fun

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Lilu Moon
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps

Download Fisting Fun

Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Latina, Babes, Big Butt, Black Hair, Brunette, One On One

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Cast: HotKinkyJo
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

Hard anal fisting with one, then with both hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with the sound

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

Roxy Raye-Fantasy Farts

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Fantasy Farts

Big Toy Gape My Pink Hole - Lourdes Noir - Full HD 1080p

You love a good pink pussy gape. So I push my pussy to the limit just for you. Starting with smaller toys and moving to larger, watch my pussy open up to a big pink hole just for you. Are you going to fill it up for me?

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 10322kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Toy Gape My Pink Hole - Lourdes Noir - Full HD 1080p

Fisting Fun

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Lilu Moon
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Naughty Lilu and Nikky share a passionate kiss with each other. Then they let the real fun happen. Lilu and Nikky take turns licking and sucking each other's pussies. Then Nikky fists Lilu's tight pussy, then vice-versa. This leaves each girl moaning in deep pleasure.

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps

Download Fisting Fun

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Corru ptcops

Release Year: 2021

His skacun was pushed by the supporter rushed to the delightful relief of miraculous mountains, causing the girl to seek his pleasure, to shake in at the same time to his pleasure, to look for his help.

Duration: 22:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7801kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Corru ptcops

Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps

Download Fisting Delight

Riding Table Dongs

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

A table at a perfect height, several big rubber dongs with suction cups, and one horny girl... all of that equals this week's sexy update. I beat my holes up real good this week and gave you guys some perfect views of the damage I did...

Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Genres: Dildo, Pussy Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox