Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos
Video language: English

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Two very hot girls taking big strapons in every hole! Linda gets her pussy and asshole sex. Then Laura takes a huge red dildo in her tight pussy and in her tiny asshole!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

ManyVids Tweetney - Bottomless Piggy 2160p

Video features me in a nose hook and pig ears playing with 2 of my chance dildos. Starts with me deepthroating my medium chance dildo. Main scene features me riding my ExL chance vaginally almost bottoming out and grinding at the base.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25583kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download ManyVids Tweetney - Bottomless Piggy 2160p

The Great American Challenge

Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Big Toys, Toys, MILFs, Pussy Stretching, Pussy Gaping

At 16 inches long, with a girth of 12 inches around, this is one BIG cock. This was truly a "Great Challenge" and my amazing resilient pussy conquers it!

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download The Great American Challenge

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Beads, Prolapse

Isabella Clark uses thick anal beads to punish her asshole until she's a gaping and prolapsing blonde slut!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

ManyVids Tweetney - Sailor Mercury seduction 2160p

Video of me as sailor Mercury. Tutoring goes a little too well it's time we learn something new. Starts with a foot job. Main scene vaginal riding ends with anal riding.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25581kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download ManyVids Tweetney - Sailor Mercury seduction 2160p

Dimensionless pussy

Genres: Ass Fetish, Ass Spreading, Ass to Mouth, Fisting, Hardcore

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Download Dimensionless pussy

Fisting as a manifestation of love

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard t.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fisting as a manifestation of love

BrutalDildos Nadine

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nadine
Genres: Big Toys, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

Beautiful Natalia plays with huge toys in her pussy and enjoys it very much and cumming few times perfect video quality and excellent sound will fully emancipate..

Duration: 24:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.2 GB

Download BrutalDildos Nadine

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Fisting Challebge - Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of t.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Fisting Challebge - Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz

Ella Hart

Release Year: 2020
Studio: SiswetLive
Cast: Ella Hart
Genres: Anal Fisting, Extreme Anal Insertions, Toys, Dildo, FootSex
Video language: Russian

A slender brown-haired woman in black stockings loves to engage in anal whore so much that for the sake of this she even does stretching in order to throw her legs over her ears and put her asshole under the penis. She has been fucked in the ass many times, so the ass is used to stretching and its size allows the man not only to fuck her with a big dick, but even shove his hand there. It is extremely pleasant to feel the warm intestine with the palm of your hand and the man does not even know what he likes more - to fuck the ass with a dick or hand

Duration: 23:21
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Ella Hart

A Handful Of Lust - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download A Handful Of Lust - FullHD 1080p

Hot game with tomatoes

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffing

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot game with tomatoes

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo

Isabella loves to f"ck yourself different objects! This babe dildo dream to reach the very depths of her soul and not only! And it turns out, she ends up with pleasure, and takes more dildo to f"ck her in the ass! Very impressive video!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Roxy Raye-Wilderness Fun

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Wilderness Fun

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge