Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

All the fisting is done by the girls themselves with no male hands! The fisting is full fisting.Today lesson is between two brunettes, Mira Cuckold her name hints about her real area of expertise and Athina.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dirty Garden Girl

The Great American Challenge

Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Big Toys, Toys, MILFs, Pussy Stretching, Pussy Gaping
Video language: English

At 16 inches long, with a girth of 12 inches around, this is one BIG cock. This was truly a "Great Challenge" and my amazing resilient pussy conquers it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download The Great American Challenge

A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download A Handful Of Lust

Sliding Into Silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Silvia
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sliding Into Silvia

BrutalDildos Shania

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Cum N Creampie Compilation

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Watch me cum and creampie myself for 24 minutes in this edited compliation of 8 of my videos. See scenes from: "My First Dragon Adventure" "Arwen & The Horse Roheryn" "City Park Cum" "Fist, Squirt, Creampie" Schoolgirl Spit Roast Speculum Creaming" "BBC Booty Call" "Unicorn Triple Creampie" & "EPIC Horse Anal Creampie" It's pretty fucking intense; how long can you last through my moaning, pounding, creaming, squirting and o-facial expressions? Maybe we could make a game of this- I would make a wager...

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cum N Creampie Compilation

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure

Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Blonde, One On One, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Easing her partner into it, Adela now touches Blanche in a much deeper way than ever before. With her wrist deep inside her lover, both arrive at a new sensual connection they had never felt before.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Overwatch Mercy - witch secret ritual

Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand

Cast: Ally Style (fisted), Claudia Macc (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and the.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Ally Style, Claudia Macc - The Vanishing Hand

BrutalDildos Anna

Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Anna gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 20:38

File size: 988.8 MB

Download BrutalDildos Anna

Stretching My Holes

Studio: R R
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

A standard storyline in which an experienced lady comfortably settled on a bed and attached herself to her favorite fisting. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download Stretching My Holes

Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our sex machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

BrutalDildos Shania

Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Stretching In Stockings

Studio: R R
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

The sexual lady could not go up to the second floor, because she was seized with lust, which is associated with anal fisting. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Stretching In Stockings

Teaching Billy Star

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Iwia And Billie Star
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys / Dildo, Masturbation

When we first saw Iwia on our beloved site, she was not this stretchy, or so I thought. She always seemed to have a tight hole that was never quite as open as I would have liked her to be. I think much differently about her now, and am truly glad that she stuck around to get to the point she is at today. She is still a gorgeous model with a thin figure and a shapely ass. She has stunned us in the past with her pussy gaping, especially when done with an assistant. This may not be the first time she has taken a throbbing fist on PJG, but she would be damned it if wasn't the best fisting she has taken! Billie Star returns as the lucky assistant who puts her hands where a lot of people wish they could put theirs. She jams her hands in that sacred little cave and uses her finger to open it up. You get a nice unimpeded view of one of the prettiest pussies on the site and that the internet has ever seen. Iwia is such a stunner and I am always trilled to see her in new content.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Teaching Billy Star

Teaching Billy Star

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Iwia And Billie Star
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys / Dildo, Masturbation

When we first saw Iwia on our beloved site, she was not this stretchy, or so I thought. She always seemed to have a tight hole that was never quite as open as I would have liked her to be. I think much differently about her now, and am truly glad that she stuck around to get to the point she is at today. She is still a gorgeous model with a thin figure and a shapely ass. She has stunned us in the past with her pussy gaping, especially when done with an assistant. This may not be the first time she has taken a throbbing fist on PJG, but she would be damned it if wasn't the best fisting she has taken! Billie Star returns as the lucky assistant who puts her hands where a lot of people wish they could put theirs. She jams her hands in that sacred little cave and uses her finger to open it up. You get a nice unimpeded view of one of the prettiest pussies on the site and that the internet has ever seen. Iwia is such a stunner and I am always trilled to see her in new content.

Duration: 23:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Teaching Billy Star

Give Me A Hand

Cast: Alexis Crystal, Cayla Lyons
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Hot lesbian blondes Alexis Crystal and Cayla Lyons offer a great performance for all us fisting fans out there. These babes gone wild tease and prod their hot wet pussies with a passion and intensity that will leave no one limp!

Duration: 21:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5554kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download Give Me A Hand