Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Anal Cunt Gape Training Session 2

Cast: sage_avery_xx
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, , Fingering, Gaping, Prolaps
Video language: English

hi! i'm Sage! I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy! I am that freaky slut with the stretchy holes! i love to play with my biggest toys and get a little messy while i'm at it. DM me about hard kink premades!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6891kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 944.4 MB

Download Anal Cunt Gape Training Session 2

Fisted Up Tabitha - Tabitha Poison and Sereyna Gomez - UltraHD 2160p

There is something about Tabitha that just says "use me", and if you don't see that in her face, you'll see it as soon as she assumes the position. She doesn't just turn around to kneel in doggy style, she practically leaps and presents. Her ass is yours to spank, her pussy yours to inspect (well, Sereyna's, since you're just watching the video :) But she wants to be used, and you know that she's going to enjoy being used. And you can't fake that wetness, and Sereyna doesn't need to start by gently prying open Tabitha's vagina - she just dives right in, and Tabith smiles... and if you're a small-breast fan like I am, you'll smile too as her firm little nubbins hang down. After a little warmup, Tabitha gets comfy on her back and again assumes the position, legs wide an open, while Sereyna applies some lube and just dives right in! No warmup needed, her fist just pistons into Tabitha's cunt, and continues to smile and moan as her vagina is stretched by Sereyna's clenched fist. The expr.

Duration: 20:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27326kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Fisted Up Tabitha - Tabitha Poison and Sereyna Gomez - UltraHD 2160p

A Handful Of Lust

Cast: arah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download A Handful Of Lust

Destiny & Nikky Thorne

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Destiny & Nikky Thorne
Genres: Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Outdoor, Lesbian, Hardcore

Nikky Thorne has already made quite a name for herself. Appearing in her fourth video already, she is becoming quite a prolific actress around here. If I was a model on this site, like Destiny is, I would also want to jam a fist down that heavenly haven of Nikky's. Similar to her last paired model video, Cindy gets all the attention on her without having to do much of the hard work. Destiny, long time model and friend of the site, makes a return to lend a helping hand. You can scrutinize this babe as much as you want, though there is not much you could criticize her for. She has such nice skin, ass and pussy.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Destiny & Nikky Thorne

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Release Year: 2018
Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Korra Pounds Sully Savages Pussy

Cast: Korra Del Rio, Sully Savage
Genres: Shemale On Female, Female On Shemale, Strapon, Bareback, Tattoo, Lingerie, Stocking, Dildo, Sex Toy, Cumsho

Sully Savage may be a bad girl, but her pussy is oh soooo good! So good, that Korra had to just try it out for once! You're going to love watching Korra fuck the living daylights out of Sully Savage's pussy. Hope you enjoy the scene as much as they did making it.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7841kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Korra Pounds Sully Savages Pussy

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Stretching My Holes - Many Toys in her Holes

Going solo this week, just me and some large toys in my holes. I used a good variety, small to large, and even used all of my holes. Nothing like the feeling of being filled from all sides. Keep the requests and emails coming... I love to hear from you guys!...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download Stretching My Holes - Many Toys in her Holes

Teaching Yiki

Cast: Betty Stylle & Yiki
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Toy Play, Hardcor

This gorgeous girl get her hungry, wet holes worked wider with an intense knuckle-deep fisting that will have their gushy slits exploding with girl-cum!

Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

Download Teaching Yiki

Nikky Thorne and White Angel Teaching White Angel

Looks amazing and it is almost surreal to get to see such a beauty do the things she does here. We get lot of deep views of her cervix along with some very stretched walls.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 938.1 MB

Download Nikky Thorne and White Angel Teaching White Angel

Goth Babe Loves Rough Anal

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tweetney
Genres: Anal, Butt Plug, Ass to Mouth, Gothic, Dildo

Me in one position using 2 plugs. I start using an inflatable plug and my largest glass plugg. I finish by fucking my and deepthroating the dildo.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 23444kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Goth Babe Loves Rough Anal

Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our sex machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Puss

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge. I have a bit of sexy fun in this light-hearted session of seeing 'How Much Can I Take' in my ass.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,doggy, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Fist Me First

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First