Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Gaping and Fisting Humiliation

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bad Dragon, Cum Play, Fisting, Humiliation, Pussy Gaping
Video language: English

I use 4 different dildos and degrade myself while stretching out my pussy. A Bad Dragon & a 12in cock prove an 8in dildo is too small for my gaping pussy. My dum slut brain takes over so I fist & gape myself then show off how stretched out I am with another toy. Lots of humiliating loose talk, drippy cum & playing with my gape!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3100kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 427.0 MB

Download Gaping and Fisting Humiliation

Abigail Dupree Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Courtesan Abby is used to the wealthy or upper-class clients. Though this client was of low origin, his mother being a courtesan herself and his father a dealer in salt fish and smuggler, this randy client tipped well from his gambling winnings when he came calling on this Courtesan with his fetishes of voyeurism, the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity as in this case messy sucking and anal fuckage.

Duration: 13:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 712.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree Suck-n-Fuck Courtesan Abby

Latex Fisting and Gaping

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Humiliation, Latex

I'm just a desperate little slut begging for your attention and approval Master. After teasing you and edging in my latex body suit I start fisting my pussy with no warm up. I keep mentioning how loose my hole is while fucking a huge 12" dildo. Your fist gapes my stretched out cunt wide until your wrist deep and I finally cum all over your fist!

Duration: 15:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2815kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Latex Fisting and Gaping

Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SicFlics
Cast: Lily
Genres: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Dildo, Toys

This intense fisting and insertion movie stars our beautiful new model 'Lily' stretching her greedy pussy with an XXL inflatable dildo and brutally fist fucked till she squirts extremely hard! The stunning blond inserts her gigantic toy and pumps it full of air, expanding it to a painfully thick girth over 3.5 inches and fucks herself relentlessly in multiple positions. 'Lilys' stretched out gaping pussy is now ready for some merciless fisting from her strong boyfriend, who violently punch fucks her so incredibly hard, she squirts huge streams of piss in an uncontrollable, explosive orgasm!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Riding That Fist

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Lilys extreme anal ruination

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud, Toys

We have a new exclusive update from our gorgeous model 'Lily' having her ass subjected to more extreme fisting and giant insertions, till its a prolapsing wreck! Lily is a unique lady, with stunning looks and obsessive desire to destroy her anus, totally addicted to XXL anal stretching sensations that overwhelm her body with orgasmic pleasure! See her bludgeon her rosebud with several giant dildos, then receive the most severe anal fisting from her boyfriend, brutally punching his fists in her ass till it prolapses and she floods the sheets with pools of piss from several squirting orgasms!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 417.2 MB

Download Lilys extreme anal ruination

Ally Style, Foxie

Hot blonde Foxies and Ally Style appear on Fister Twister today and Foxies cant wait to have her wicked way with Ally! Stunning dark haired Ally looks so sexy in her red nautical styled dress and soon Foxies is getting more intimate as the two girls strip and start kissing. Foxies caresses Ally's pussy and then gapes it wide apart while Ally lays back and cups her small but perky tits. Foxies starts to finger Ally's gorgeous hole and then as Ally bends over into the doggystyle position, she gapes her ass too

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6968kbps
Audio: 278kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ally Style, Foxie

Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos,

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside - FullHD 1080p

Lily - Anal fist & nag cock fuck

Genres: Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

We have an outrageous new update from our beautiful model 'Lily' fucking her prolapsing ass with a gigantic nag dildo, then punch fisted by her boyfriend till she squirts! Her huge equine toy is a masterpiece replica of a stallion cock made by the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, and its clearly one of Lily's favorite new toys! See her mount its massive flared head and ride it incredibly deep till she reaches her first climax, then receives a savage punch fisting attack in her ass so extreme, she squirts torrents of piss and prolapses her anus to obscene levels in a second, more explosive orgasm!

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

Download Lily - Anal fist & nag cock fuck

Blanche

Today's scene on Fister Twister brings you the combination of a redhead and blonde in Linda Sweet and Blanche! These gorgeous girls start to kiss and undress each other and can't wait to get started as they lick each others nipples and caress their bodies. After getting naked, Linda bends over and Blanche starts to finger her ass. She uses four fingers to stretch Linda's ass apart while we zoom in close and Blanche then licks all around Linda's ass with her tongue

Duration: 30:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blanche

Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Toys

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole. She has such a delicate little pussy that is going to be stretched to the max once Foxies finishes with her! Francesca bends over and rides the tongs, then as both girls get hold of a massive black dildo then practice their blowjob skills! Francesca rides that dildo as Foxies rubs her pussy simultaneously and we zoom in close on each thrust inside Francesca's pussy! After her pussy is stretched sufficiently, Foxies starts to fist her, shoving her whole hand inside her pussy while is it nice and juicy. Francesca takes it all and as things speed up a bit, she uses a pink vibrator on her clit at the same time as enjoying every thrust into her pussy! She has one hell of an orgasm.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download Francesca DiCaprio & Foxie - FullHD 1080p

Mommy loves sausages

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Fisting , Hairy , MILF , Blonde
Video language: German

The people on this German sausage factory obviously know how to have fun the right way - here in this video you will see a decent mommy in glasses playing with the biggest sausage ever produced! Yeah, she can handle it, just like she handles fisting!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:24
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

Download Mommy loves sausages

Ass Gaped Wide

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the Fister Twister lesbian fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide

Anal fist & nag cock fuck

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

We have an outrageous new update from our beautiful model 'Lily' fucking her prolapsing ass with a gigantic nag dildo, then punch fisted by her boyfriend till she squirts! Her huge equine toy is a masterpiece replica of a stallion cock made by the 'Bad Dragon' toy range, and its clearly one of Lily's favorite new toys! See her mount its massive flared head and ride it incredibly deep till she reaches her first climax, then receives a savage punch fisting attack in her ass so extreme, she squirts torrents of piss and prolapses her anus to obscene levels in a second, more explosive orgasm!

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

Download Anal fist & nag cock fuck

Francesca

Today's update on Fister Twister starts off as it means to go on with stunning blonde Foxies and Francesca DiCaprio already naked. These girls kiss and touch each other all over their bodies then Foxies gets Francesca to sit back in a leather chair with her legs in the air as she inserts some tongs into her hole

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5879kbps

Download Francesca

Lily - Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Genres: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Dildo

This intense fisting and insertion movie stars our beautiful new model 'Lily' stretching her greedy pussy with an XXL inflatable dildo and brutally fist fucked till she squirts extremely hard! The stunning blond inserts her gigantic toy and pumps it full of air, expanding it to a painfully thick girth over 3.5 inches and fucks herself relentlessly in multiple positions. 'Lilys' stretched out gaping pussy is now ready for some merciless fisting from her strong boyfriend, who violently punch fucks her so incredibly hard, she squirts huge streams of piss in an uncontrollable, explosive orgasm!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lily - Lilys XL fisting & insertions