Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LysXtreme
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. . All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lys Xtreme

Valentines Day Rosebuds

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye
Video language: English

Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! To celebrate my love and devotion for you guys, I decided this would be the perfect time to give you a nice juicy series of rosebuds as my naughty gift. I use some really big red plugs to give myself a good stretch then work my way up to pushing...

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 404.1 MB

Download Valentines Day Rosebuds

Your favorite video

Genres: Solo, Dildo, Fisting, High Heels, JOI, Impregnation Fantasy, Cum Countdown

OMG!!! It is a hottttt video, and here you will find all of you love, ahegao, fist, high heels, fishnet, impregnation, JOI, countdown and soo muchh!!! You need see that, if you dont purchase this video, you never will know the true pleasure! Kissesss

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Your favorite video

Lys Xtreme

Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Lys Xtreme

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. . All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03

Download Lys Xtreme

Stretching In Stockings

Walking down the staircase in my tight silver pantyhose, I'm getting ready to show you my naughty parts. I have an assortment of different shaped balls in a container waiting for me at the edge, too. I use my hand and slide it underneath my pantyhose and work my big asshole until...

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Stretching In Stockings

Extreme Fuzion

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fuzion

BrutalDildos Nikki

Cast: Nikki

We carefully selected this exclusive material Smoking blonde Nikki punishes her pussy with a combination of massive dildos until she's drained of cum and energy!

Duration: 21:19

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Spring Time Sounding

This update is perfect for all my lovers of urethra sounding. This one is one of my most intense sessions where I dress up in my dark black wig and tight corset and take on some brand new sounds in my spring time room. A lovely member of the site, Hiwatinc, got me a lovely new...

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 394.7 MB

Download Spring Time Sounding

BrutalDildos Nadine

Cast: Nadine
Genres: Big Toys, Dildo, Masturbation, Solo

Beautiful Natalia plays with huge toys in her pussy and enjoys it very much and cumming few times perfect video quality and excellent sound will fully emancipate..

Duration: 24:40

Download BrutalDildos Nadine

Billie Star and Cayla

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys

Naughty blonde Cayla loves being in control and in our latest Fister Twister battle, she gets to play with dark haired hottie Billie Star. While they are both naked, Cayla squeezes Billie's tits and rubs her hands all over body, oiling her up and giving her nipples some attention. As Billie leans on one side, Cayla pulls at her XXL pussy lips and slips a finger into her oiled up hole. After she has finished warming up her pussy with her fingers, Cayla gets hold of a metal speculum and uses it to stretch Billie's pussy even further as she bends over in the doggystyle position. Billie licks the speculum clean and takes a massive dildo from Cayla quite easily between her pussy lips. Billie is ready for her lesbian fisting experience and masturbates while Cayla fingers her, quickly changing to her whole fist as she fist fucks her juicy pussy with ease. They change positions so that Billie bends over to take it even deeper and orgasms while laying down on her back!

Duration: 21:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19511kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Billie Star and Cayla

Extreme Fuzion

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Extreme Fuzion

BrutalDildos Shania

Cast: Shania

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Riding Table Dongs

A table at a perfect height, several big rubber dongs with suction cups, and one horny girl... all of that equals this week's sexy update. I beat my holes up real good this week and gave you guys some perfect views of the damage I did......

Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs

Sliding Into Silvia

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Sliding Into Silvia

BrutalDildos Anna

Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Anna gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 20:38

File size: 988.8 MB

Download BrutalDildos Anna

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Fisted Up Trisha

Cast: Trisha, Asdis
Genres: fisting, gaping, high heels, pussy stretching, lesbian, close u

Trisha here has more of a Kunda than a Pipinka, that is for sure. Looking down in the comments here, we get some nice language lessons. We can now describe vaginas with even more words. Sometimes though, words do not do justice to what you see. In the case of hot women spreading themselves wide open in high definition, it can be better to just see for yourself though I will do my best to describe the action. As we know already, Trisha is quite the exceptional model. She is a gorgeous young lady with extra smooth skin. It really benefits her in up close shots where you can truly appreciate the lack of even the most subtle blemishes. Her fotzenloch is awesome too. As we see here, it has a lot of give and can be opened really wide. Asdis finds this out as she puts her talents to the test here and produces great results as the assistant. She is used to spreading her giant hole and this is a little bit smaller than she is used to. She does however do some great work here in spreading and .

Duration: 23:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13663kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Fisted Up Trisha

Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

BrutalDildos Isabella Clark

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Anal, Beads, Prolapse

Isabella Clark uses thick anal beads to punish her asshole until she's a gaping and prolapsing blonde slut!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 963.2 MB

Download BrutalDildos Isabella Clark