Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore
Video language: English

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 336.9 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Fists&Feet For Roxy

Hot game with tomatoes

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffing

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot game with tomatoes

Nikky Thorne nad Gina Gerson - Fisting Delight

Cast: Nikky Thorne, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Passionate ladies Gina Gerson and Nikky Thorne kiss and strip off their underwear to get into some kinky fun. They eat each other's wet pussies before naughty Gina rams her fist deep inside Nikky until she makes her orgasm hard.

Duration: 24:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5974kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nikky Thorne nad Gina Gerson - Fisting Delight

Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed - Pleasure Of Fisting

Antonia Sainz, Licky Lex - Juicy wet pussy

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Licky Lex (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again and today she gets to play with gorgeous blonde Licky Lex! Both girls are naked and sat next to each other masturbating when they decide to take things even further. They kneel up and kiss passionately while Antonia rubs Licky's pussy, then as Licky gets more comfortable, Antonia gets to give her pussy lips a lot more attention! She gapes Licky's pussy apart and fingers her, pausing intermittently to let Licky taste her fingers. Moving onto some black tongs, Antonia knows exactly what she is doing. She is a seasoned pro at lesbian fisting and uses these special toys to stretch her challengers before the main event! A huge dildo is her next sex toy of choice and while Licky lays upside down, her pussy is fucked quickly with this monster sized dildo. Licky groans with pleasure and grabs hold of her pussy lips with her red painted nails! Antonia soon gets to work fist fucking Licky and she absolutely loves how her whole hand disappears inside Licky's dripping.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Licky Lex - Juicy wet pussy

Roxy Raye-Fantasy Farts

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 18:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Fantasy Farts

Cop girl loves anal sex

The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cop girl loves anal sex

Fist me please

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Loren Minardi, Lexi Layo

Pretty brunettes Lexi Layo and Loren Minardi try their hands at the fisting experience! These two luscious lesbians kiss and make out before slowly tracing their tongues down to licking each other's pussies before they start serious things!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist me please

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

For anal lovers

Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

Download For anal lovers

Minnie Mangaa nd Frida - Fist Me First

Cast: Minnie Manga, Frida Sante

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

Download Minnie Mangaa nd Frida - Fist Me First

Riding Table Dongs

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

A table at a perfect height, several big rubber dongs with suction cups, and one horny girl... all of that equals this week's sexy update. I beat my holes up real good this week and gave you guys some perfect views of the damage I did...

Duration: 16:42

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs

Di Devi, Vinna Reed - Slow it down

Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Di Devi, Vinna Reed - Slow it down

Nicole Love, Victoria Pure Extreme Fuzion (2018)

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Nicole Love, Victoria Pure Extreme Fuzion (2018)

My Little Present For You

Cast: Luna Toxxxic

It's your birthday and Luna wants to give you a little present before you both go to the party. She wants you to get your COCK rock hard for her and for you to dominate her! She wants to start off by sucking your cock and then letting you fuck her juicy pussy and stretch her tight ass. She knows its your special day and wants you to explode all over her ass!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 719.7 MB

Download My Little Present For You

Hot game with tomatoes

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot game with tomatoes

Geography

Cast: Antonia Sainz & Jenifer Jane
Genres: Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair, Wet toy

We are so excited to have beautiful brunette Jenifer Jane and Antonia Sainz back to this week and Jenifer is teaching Antonia some Geography. She can see that Antonia is clearly more interested in her skimpy little outfit than anything on the map, and as Jenifer sits up on the desk, she reveals that she isn't wearing any panties. Cute Antonia lifts up Jenifer's skirt and as she sits back in her chair, Jenifer showers her in her own golden piss, soaking Antonia's tank top! Jenifer licks up Antonia's wet legs and works her way up to her soaked tits then helps Antonia strip naked. Antonia takes her place on the desk and pees all over Jenifer, and it isn't long before both pissing lesbians are naked together! As Jenifer lays down on the desk, her eager student Antonia starts to lick her pussy. Jenifer shoots another stream of her piss towards Antonia's mouth, giving her a brief taste of piss ! Antonia also gets her pussy pleasured by her lecturer and then as Jenifer sits down on the flo.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Geography

stretching my holes

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

Going solo this week, just me and some large toys in my holes. I used a good variety, small to large, and even used all of my holes. Nothing like the feeling of being filled from all sides. Keep the requests and emails coming... I love to hear from you guys!

Duration: 16:46

File size: 315.8 MB

Download stretching my holes

For anal lovers

Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

Download For anal lovers