Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Fist Fuck Fanatics

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys
Video language: English

ist Fuck Fanatics features lesbian couples that can't get enough meat in their vaginas. Cock's don't cut it. Dildos leave much to be desired but a nicely planted fist...now does the trick! Sure you'll get some toy action too since it takes a while to build up to a good fisting but in the end it's all about going wrist deep!

Format: mp4
Duration: 2:02:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4948kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

Download Fist Fuck Fanatics

Antonia Sainz, Valentina Bianco - Orgasm To Remembe

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Big dildo fucking, Masturbation, Toys, Natural Tits, Orgasm, Fingering, Pussy gape

Gorgeous redhead Antonia Sainz takes control in our latest lesbian fisting scene here at Fister Twister. She has been teamed with Valentina Bianco and both girls are naked and ready for action. Valentina bends over into the doggystyle position as Antonia teases her pussy. She fingers her while rubbing her clit at the same time then lets Valentina taste her juices. Using some black tongs, Antonia pinches Valentina's XXL pussy lips together then uses them the other way around to stretch her juicy pussy apart. Before the main event, Antonia moves onto a massive black dildo which easily slides into Valentina's pussy. She gets her pussy ready for some serious fist fuck fun and manages to slip her whole hand into her hole! By now things are very wet and juicy down below and Valentina bends over back into doggystyle to take her fisting even deeper while masturbating at the same time. Changing positions once more, Valentina's orgasm is very intense, making her even go cross-eyed!

Duration: 18:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20164kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Valentina Bianco - Orgasm To Remembe

Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - Julia and Claudia

Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on Fister Twister and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard t.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Claudia Macc, Julia Parker - Julia and Claudia

Alisia - Pumped To Perfection (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alisia
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Dildo

Lara Fox joins us for another scene and in this update is dressed in hot pink stockings and a striped bodysuit! She shakes her ass towards the camera and flicks her long hair around before pulling down her bodysuit to tease her tits. Lara unclips the crotch of her outfit and reveals her trimmed puffy pussy. She touches herself and tastes her juices before getting hold of some white tongs, pulling at her pussy lips and turns it around to gape her pussy wide apart! We zoom in close on this gorgeous brunette while spread apart and Lara then licks her tongs and gets hold of a jelly dildo. Enjoying her new sex toy in the doggystyle position, this hottie slides it in and out of her juicy puffy pussy and then sticks it to the coffee table to ride it! She rubs her pussy at the same time and orgasms hard while we capture it all on film!

Duration: 24:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8016kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Alisia - Pumped To Perfection (2021)

Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cosplay, Dildo Fucking, Girl Girl

It's my first cosplay video, filmed with MV Star DollFaceMonica. We got inspired by Game of Thrones The story: Daenerys and Cersei are the last women alive in Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. They are captured, enslaved and degraded. Their one and only duty is to please every men, dragons and Night King. Video is full of hot action: sloppy blowjob, sucking on a double headed dildo, fucking pussy to pussy with double headed dildo, dildo riding, anal fucking, ass to mouth, pussy creampie.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes

Twisted Fisters

Genres: Big Boobs, Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Toys

This is all in preparation for Antonia's fist fuck fun as she easily slides her hand up Tina's pussy. Tina loves the feeling of getting fisted and masturbates while she rides Antonia's fist until she orgasms in this lesbian fisting scene!

Duration: 1:51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

Download Twisted Fisters

My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Rides Big Cock

Studio: Sia Siberia
Cast: Sia Siberia
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

Special thanks to Giga for supported this video. Welcome to the adventure world of My Little Pony! Today the Rainbow Dash will ride a cock! Let's see what came of it!

Duration: 17:08
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 8259kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download My Little Pony Rainbow Dash Rides Big Cock

Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Gapeway To Heaven

Extreme Fuzion - Nicole Love, Victoria Pure - 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Extreme Fuzion - Nicole Love, Victoria Pure - 1080p

Hard anal with big toys

Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffing

The main meat of the scene is me rinding and pounding myself by hand. The second half of the clip shows me in a cute pink witchy lingerie set using my bad dragon mystic unicorn horn in large attatched to my fuckmachine.

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hard anal with big toys

Hot game with tomatoes

Video of me in 2 seperate cute little witch outfits. The first half of the clip features me in woodland scene using my green large chance from bad dragon

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hot game with tomatoes

Flirty Naughty - Be Mine

Genres: Black Hair, European, Evening wear, High Heels, Long hair, Masturbation, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Solo, Toys, Valentines Day

Sexy AF in a sleek red dress, Flirty Naughty is your Valentine's delight. She'll take the dress and lingerie off just for you as she runs flower petals, perfume, and her own hot hands over her tender breasts and nipples. By the time she shoves a dildo into her tight cunt she's nice and wet.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12008kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Flirty Naughty - Be Mine

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Hard anal show

She commands you to stroke your cock and shows you just how fast to go. Next, she has you slide a finger in your ass and stretch that slutty hole for her.

Duration: 31:53
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 9902kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Hard anal show

Anal in stokings

The second half of the clip shows me in a cute pink witchy lingerie set using my bad dragon mystic unicorn horn in large attatched to my fuckmachine. This half of the video just features me being pounded by the machine.

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9898kbps

File size: 867.1 MB

Download Anal in stokings

Morning Fuck

Studio: Sia Siberia
Cast: Sia Siberia
Genres: Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial

He comes to me and wakes me up. Touches me, my ass, pushes it. But I want to rest! He roughly turns me over and inserts a penis. Then I suck him off, he cums me on the face and I run off into the shower.

Duration: 16:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 10572kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Morning Fuck

BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo, Prolapse

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she take.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Hot video with butt plugs

She slides a toy in her ass and instructs you to do the same. As she fucks her perfect ass, she instructs you to do the same, but before you blow your load, remember she cums first. Follow orders and maybe you'll get to cum too.

Duration: 33:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9812kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Hot video with butt plugs