Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Lustfull Witch With Big Tits Meets Horse Dildo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Octokuro
Genres: anal, big ass, big tits, cosplay, solo, toys
Video language: English

There's always time for black magic. Lustfull witch fingers her tight ass and pussy with latex gloved hands. She summoned a horse dildo to fuck herself properly. Watch her ass close-up

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4382kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.5 MB

Download Lustfull Witch With Big Tits Meets Horse Dildo

Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy, Pussy Stretching

If I were your girlfriend, I would make sure that we will have lots of fun together. If I were your slave, I would make sure you would have more fun at my expense. I really have fun Masturbating for you, to you and with you. Trying to put extra-large things in my butt is quite the experience and always a challenge.

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 894.4 MB

Download Abigail Dupree - How Much Can I Take

Di Devi, Vinna Reed - Slow it down

Cast: Di Devi (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Di Devi, Vinna Reed - Slow it down

Cop girl loves anal sex

Genres: Anal, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Gaping, Prolapse, Veggie Stuffing

The sassy domme porks Michael's asshole, and they kiss as he submissively rides her! Perverse, femdom pegging climaxes as Michael masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cop girl loves anal sex

Tiny Tina, Victoria Pure - Totally Juicy (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Tiny Tina, Victoria Pure
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Lesbian

In our latest lesbian fisting challenge, Tiny Tina and Victoria Pure take center stage. These gorgeous girls are ready and waiting, naked in nothing but neck ties and can't keep their hands off each other. They kiss and Victoria gives Tina's tits a squeeze before moving down to her pussy where she fingers her and pulls apart her pussy lips. Victoria moves up to two fingers and then Tina bends over for some more pussy play, this time with a pair of pink tongs! Victoria pinches Tina's pussy lips together then gets hold of a monster black dildo which she uses to slide in and out of Tina's pussy. Her pussy gets so juicy and wet and Victoria knows it's time to treat her to a fist fuck! She slides her whole hand in with ease and starts off slowly. Soon, Tina changes positions into doggystyle and Victoria's fisting skills speed up. She makes Tina orgasm hard as she bounces up and down on Victoria's fist and easily passes this weeks challenge!

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20157kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Tiny Tina, Victoria Pure - Totally Juicy (2021)

Nasty Rectal Threesome

Cast: Sheena, Anna De Ville, Tiffany Doll
Genres: Gonzo Anal Hardcore

Sheena, Anna and Tiffany Doll unbutton their bottoms, revealing huge toy balls buried in their buttholes! This festival of filth features widely splayed ass cracks and nasty rectal prolapse!

Duration: 52:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5227kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Nasty Rectal Threesome

Brittany Bardot - Brittany Bardot Testing The Handmade "Khun"

Cast: Brittany Bardot
Genres: Czech, anal, anal fisting, gapes (gaping asshole), huge toys, prolapse, sex to

Brittany Bardot does some anal, DP, DAP with a dildo and a real cock and destroy her's boyfriend's ass pegging him with huge dildo, fisting and DAP with her's hand and a big yellow-purple custom dildo and finish with cumming in her's mouth while he is sodomised with a fisting blue big dildo

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11659kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Brittany Bardot - Brittany Bardot Testing The Handmade "Khun"

Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Chrissy Fox (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy .

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

For anal lovers

Adira buries her enormous phallus in Michael's rectum. She pegs him and then pulls out her tool to show off his gaping anus!

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps

Download For anal lovers

Octokuro - Lustfull witch & horse dildo

Cast: Octokuro
Genres: anal, big ass, big tits, cosplay, solo, toys

There's always time for black magic. Lustfull witch fingers her tight ass and pussy with latex gloved hands. She summoned a horse dildo to fuck herself properly. Watch her ass close-up.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4382kbps

File size: 802.5 MB

Download Octokuro - Lustfull witch & horse dildo

Irresistible bitch

Studio: chaturbate
Cast: Irresistible bitch
Genres: Solo, Masturbation,Anal,Dildo

Currently, I can take two male fists in my pussy and one in the ass, I like it. My toys are perfect for my pussy!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Irresistible bitch

Exulted Labia

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Pierced Pussy, Masturbation, Lingerie

The pierced genitals with needles through the flesh, signifies an advanced sadomasochistic stage of kink. The pierced pussy or the pierced cock with jewelry are permanent signs that the person is dedicated to sexual stimulation at all times. Jewelry being worn in specific places like the genitals, identifies owned property, as it is with sex slave Abigail Dupree. Her large rings tell you that she has been owned for a number of years as they are worn 24⁄7.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Exulted Labia

The new girl

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ari Rosi (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The new girl

Make My Hand Disappear

Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Vanessa Twain /Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbians, Fisting, Petite, Small Tits, Kissing, Pussy Licking

Vanessa Twain and Vinna Reed have a secret to share, and it's magic of deep fist penetration. These two lovely ladies are experienced in opening up new boundaries, and soon they open up to each other just as wide. The sexy lesbian ladies lick their beautiful bodies until they are warmed up enough to get more intense. Purring like a sexy feline, Vanessa arches her back as Vinna goes down on her. From pussy-eating, to the most sophisticated cunnilingus, this clip is a master-class in sexy lady love. Listen as they cry with pleasure as that fist goes deeper and deeper within.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6660kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Make My Hand Disappear

Tweetney - Bottomless Piggy 4K

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Tweetney

Video features me in a nose hook and pig ears playing with 2 of my chance dildos. Starts with me deepthroating my medium chance dildo. Main scene features me riding my ExL chance vaginally almost bottoming out and grinding at the base.

Duration: 20:29
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25583kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Tweetney - Bottomless Piggy 4K

Anal with toys and huge gape

lise oils up her round booty to start, spreading her sphincter as Proxy probes her rectum with a dildo.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11814kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Anal with toys and huge gape