Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

I Need A Hand

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Cherry Kiss, Gina Gerson
Genres: Lesbian, Pantyhose/Stockings, International
Video language: English

Now everything is progressing, not standing still. Including sex gets its different directions and industries. This time we will share a movie in which two girls are very fond of practicing fisting. And they will be happy to share this with us.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6269kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.4 MB

Download I Need A Hand

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of ti.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Anime slut ruins her big gaping asshole

Cast: VixenxMoon
Genres: Anal, Butt Plug, Fisting, Gaping, Prolapse, Stretching, Rosebud

I start off by showing you my giant loose cunt cave but my ass is way hungrier and needs to be fed! I play with some toys and show off my cute little prolapse plenty! Lots of prolapse farting and gaping.. then I get anally fisted hard by my boyfriend until I am really wrecked for good!

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1424x794, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 978.9 MB

Download Anime slut ruins her big gaping asshole

BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Two very hot girls taking big strapons in every hole! Linda gets her pussy and asshole f"cked. Then Laura takes a huge red dildo in her tight pussy and in her tiny asshole!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Anal challenge

Cast: Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal challenge

Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade Evil Dolphin Size XL

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Natasha Teen
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Masturbation, Ass Fisting, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Gapes, Huge Toys, Latina, Loose Asshole, Prolapse, Solo

Nikki Riddle Testing The Handmade "Khun" Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) Penetration Achieved:
Around 13.0 Cm (5.11 Inches) Toy Dimension Total Length: 30.0 Cm (11.81 Inches) Shaft Length: 24.9 Cm (9.8 Inches) Diameter Of Shaft: 10.9 Cm (4.29 Inches) Height Of The Base: 5.1 Cm (2.01 Inches).

Duration: 16:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31161kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade Evil Dolphin Size XL

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Fist Me First

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Smoking hot Frida and Minnie give into their lesbian desires by sucking and licking. After Minnie has her ass licked and sucked. Then slides her fist into Frida wet tight pussy. Frida moans with each thrust of Minnie's fist. What an amazing time!

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fist Me First

Best December 5 Clips Naughty Alusha.

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 6.7 GB in 5 files.

Download Best December 5 Clips Naughty Alusha.

Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade Evil Dolphin Size XL

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Natasha Teen
Genres: Anal Fingering, Anal Masturbation, Ass Fisting, Big Butt, Big Tits, Blonde, Dildo, Gapes, Huge Toys, Latina, Loose Asshole, Prolapse, Solo

Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade "Khun" Size XL (With Additional Anal Fisting) Penetration Achieved:
Around 13.0 Cm (5.11 Inches) Toy Dimension Total Length: 30.0 Cm (11.81 Inches) Shaft Length: 24.9 Cm (9.8 Inches) Diameter Of Shaft: 10.9 Cm (4.29 Inches) Height Of The Base: 5.1 Cm (2.01 Inches).

Duration: 16:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 31161kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Natasha Teen Testing The Handmade Evil Dolphin Size XL

Shania Big Green Dildo

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Thick redhead Shania wraps her mouth around a thick dildo before she bounces up and down on it until her pussy gushes cum!.We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 996.5 MB

Download Shania Big Green Dildo

Dildo Fantasy - Baby Suicide

Cast: Baby Suicide
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Fisting, High Heels, JOI, Impregnation Fantasy, Cum Countdown

It is a hot video, and here you will find all of you love, ahegao, fist, high heels, fishnet, impregnation, JOI, countdown and soo muchh!!! You need see that, if you dont purchase this video, you never will know the true pleasure! Kissesss

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5883kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Dildo Fantasy - Baby Suicide

Assfist this Bitch

Cast: Shameless
Genres: Hardcore; Fisting; Anal; Oral
Video language: German

Hard enough, but moderately film on the theme of handicraft. The anal will be only in the first scene that is captured on the cover. The rest - only with vaginal. Normal fuck incl. anal also present. Women in the film look natural and with forms.

Duration: 1:37:43
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Assfist this Bitch

Busty blondie going wild

Studio: Punani Films

Busty blond lady is going absolutely wild wishing to get into her senses as she is pleasuring herself and exposes her naked body to the camera. Enjoy the great solo masturbation session for the hot babe in the shower.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3721kbps

File size: 573.5 MB

Download Busty blondie going wild

Irresistible bitch

Studio: chaturbate
Cast: Irresistible bitch
Genres: Solo, Masturbation,Anal,Dildo

Currently, I can take two male fists in my pussy and one in the ass, I like it. My toys are perfect for my pussy!

Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Irresistible bitch