Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Tiffany Rousso and Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tiffany Rousso, Zazie Skymm
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Lingerie, Babes, Big Tits, Blonde, One on One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fingering, Fisting, Pussy Licking
Video language: English

Naughty Zazie Skymm is excited to have her fisting protege Tiffany Rousso there. Tiffany is eager to get fisted and after kissing and licking each other's wet pussy they finally get into fisting. Zazie dills her fist deep into Tiffany's juicy pussy till she cums.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4246kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 784.2 MB

Download Tiffany Rousso and Zazie Skymm - My Little Fisting Protege

Anal Challenge - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anal Challenge - FullHD 1080p

Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Chrissy Fox (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy .

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox - More fisting please

Busty Diana fisted in forest

This is a perfect casting video with a fantastic titty model, and a brutally fisting action with two looser amateur guys, who were really lucky to fuck this blond amateur queen. Diana looks like a model, but inside she is a cock hungry slut, who really need to be in front of the camera. And when the simple cock is not enough, it comes the fist and pumping her never ending cunt...

Duration: 17:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

File size: 660.2 MB

Download Busty Diana fisted in forest

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2018

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

6 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

No filler. I work hard to update my site and give members a good reason to keep coming back. I produce all of my own content, so you are guaranteed to see fresh, naughty pictures and videos on each return visit. And, I've been producing my own stuff since 1999, so you'll see well over a decade of my extreme exploits!

Total size: 4.0 GB in 3 files.

Download 6 Best Clips Naughty Alusha. Part 1.

Aubrey Black And Brittany Bardot Aubreys First Fisting

Aubrey and Brittany are vibing together and it shows. These two are really into each other and we get to witness the chemistry. Aubrey Black is the oldest model we have had, and it is honestly not obvious. She is very Milfy and you will be impressed to know she is halfway though her forties! Her face and her tits are very attractive and her skin looks surprisingly timeless. Her age might show a little in her pussy. It is quite wide and somewhat loose. It stretches itself with the greatest of ease. Brittany is not just here to gape. She is also here to pour the concrete. Aubrey gets to lies back and take a gentle pounding from her friend. There is some good action here as we enjoy the two milfs going at it.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27202kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Aubrey Black And Brittany Bardot Aubreys First Fisting

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - SLIDING IT IN

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's m.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure - SLIDING IT IN

48 Best Clips Roxy Raye . Part 2

Oiled Up & Fist Fucked, Home Run Stretch, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.1, Naughty Hotel Hookup pt.2, Extreme Pussy Spread, Anal Speculum Fun, Dirty Shower Fun, Ass Ball in the Corner Pocket, Riding Table Dongs, Late Night Snack , Roxy Underwater, Black Toys & Lingerie, Tasting the New Neighbor, House Warming Present and much more .... In this wonderful collection.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 15 files.

Download 48 Best Clips Roxy Raye . Part 2

Wrist Deep Fisting

Cast: Mohawk Molly
Genres: Solo, Double Vaginal, Fisting, Gape, Huge Dildo, Squirting

Double vag play, One massive toy and huge gapes!! I stretch my pussy out real good and hard, to prepare for my first fist attempt in months! I slowly slide more and more of my hand in my pussy then curl my fingers and start fucking myself hard, squirting all over. My little pussy takes some serious punishment! And i loved every minute of it! Lots of gaping stretching and different agles

Duration: 22:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 10534kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wrist Deep Fisting

Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Ashley Woods (fisted)

Brunette cutie Ashley Woods is our latest contender on Fister Twister and who better to put her with then resident Antonia Sainz! Antonia plays with her tiny nipples and sensually runs her hands all over her petite body before letting Ashley lick and suck her fingers. Ashley lays down and Antonia gapes her pussy apart with her fingers, playing with her XXL lips and fingers her pussy. She bends Ashley over into the doggystyle position and pinches her pussy lips with some tongs before using them as a sex toy, gaping Ashley's juicy hole wide apart! Antonia knows the best way to pass the Fister Twister challenge is to work her way up in size and next she uses a monster sized dildo that almost looks like it isn't going to fit up Ashley's pussy. She takes it well while Antonia plays with her clit then Ashley licks the tip clean before standing above Antonia, ready for her fist fuck! She rides her fist and masturbates at the same time, changing positions so that she can enjoy her first time .

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6173kbps

File size: 959.3 MB

Download Antonia Sainz, Ashley Woods - Challenge passed

Fisted Up

Genres: Cervix, feet, fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, huge pussy

Tiny Tina is a true crowd pleaser. She has gaped for us in the past, and is usually pumping out quality pussy related content. It looks she cleaned up her act a little bit since her first few scenes. Those who have watched those scenes will know what I am talking about. She really has some nice thighs and ass. You will be surprised at how stretchy her pussy is. She had no difficulty gaping herself open, though Licky Lex being there does not hurt at all. We get to see everything Tina has to offer, from all of your favorite gaping poses.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29227kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Fisted Up

Sliding it in - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps

Download Sliding it in - FullHD 1080p

Oiled Up Fist Fuck

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse.

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Your Anus Will Be Stretched - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched - FullHD 1080p

Pleasure Of Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blanche Bradburry & Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Fetish

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

The Vanishing Hand - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Ally Style, Claudia Macc
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Our members really do love Claudia Macc and who are we to disappoint? This week, Claudia returns and this time as the fister who gets to play with stunning dark haired babe Ally Style. These girls start to kiss and rub each other until Claudia bends Ally over and starts to oil up her pussy with her fingers. She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and the.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download The Vanishing Hand - FullHD 1080p