Sexy Young Girls Hardcore Fucked Pussy Action | Young Zone

Makfuk

Sabrina Taylor - Payment accepted

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Teen, Big Cock, Cum Shots, European, Exhibition, Facials, Gonzo-POV, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Breasts
Video language: English

I'm a couple months away from graduating and I ran into a snag; my tuition for this last semester hasn't been paid. Since it hasn't been paid I can't get any more credit for work I turn in. This is a huge problem because I need to graduate. So I told my teacher I'd do anything to work out this issue and get my credits. What I needed to do was get on my knees and be a good girl. I'm a very good girl so that was no problem. I did everything he asked!

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Sabrina Taylor - Payment accepted

Makfuk

Slutty Squirting Cheerleader

Cast: Kimberly Brix
Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Sperm, Swallow, Teen

Young and cute 18 year old Kimberly was getting changed in the locker room when the substitute cheerleading coach came in by mistake and saw something he wasnt supposed to see - her naked teen body! Kimberly grabbed him and pushed him up against the lockers, immediately dropping to her knees and taking out his cock. This slutty cheerleader wasted no time, she sucked his rod like a pro and coach Remmington face fucked her until she was tearing up! It wasnt long until little Kimberly was bent over the bench getting drilled! She even squirted all over his dick! After Kimberly orgasmed a few times, she blew the coach until he dropped his load in and around her mouth!

Duration: 36:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Slutty Squirting Cheerleader

Makfuk

Take Home Sex Test

Genres: Blowjob, Cumshot, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Handjob, Hardcore, Masturbation, Shaved, Sperm, Swallow, Teen

Sofie Reyez is supposed to be going to school, but she is a naughty girl. She strips out of her schoolgirl uniform and hits the streets wearing a super sexy getup. She heads home and all her friends warn her that her teacher is pissed. He sends our stud over to make sure Sofie takes the test she missed at home. But when he arrives, she gets him to help her by helping him first. She rubs his cock through his pants, getting it hard as a rock before whipping it out. Then, she throats it and climbs on top to get fucked in a full nelson. Her face gets covered in cum, and Sofie has never been more satisfied with a day of hooky.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Take Home Sex Test

Makfuk

SexMex - Citah Sex With Her Friends Nephew

Studio: SexMex
Cast: Citah
Genres: Amateur, Big Tits, Brunette, Clips, HD, Latina, 1080p, Best Friend

Recently divorced Citah gets shelter in her best friend's house, but the filthy slut seduces and fucks with her hostess's little nephew.

Duration: 33:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexMex - Citah Sex With Her Friends Nephew

Makfuk

Take Home Sex Test

Sofie Reyez is supposed to be going to school, but she is a naughty girl. She strips out of her schoolgirl uniform and hits the streets wearing a super sexy getup. She heads home and all her friends warn her that her teacher is pissed. He sends our stud over to make sure Sofie takes the test she missed at home. But when he arrives, she gets him to help her by helping him first. She rubs his cock through his pants, getting it hard as a rock before whipping it out. Then, she throats it and climbs on top to get fucked in a full nelson. Her face gets covered in cum, and Sofie has never been more satisfied with a day of hooky.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Take Home Sex Test

Makfuk

Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Cast: Riley Star
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Riley Star and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Riley is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. Riley has multiple orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her sucking on my balls until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8282kbps
Audio: 191kbps

Download Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Makfuk

Queenlin - Couple in sex need rents a flat (2020)

Cast: Queenlin
Genres: Teen (18+), Big Tits

Queenlin and her boyfriend are in long-term relations but they still crave each other. They adore spending time together and making sex but it can be really hard to find a good place for that. They already made sex outdoors, in lifts, on the beach and everywhere else they feel the sexual desire. So this time they rent a flat to satisfy their wild sex fantasies. Tireless lovers take as many positions as they can to tease and please each other in a comfy bed. They start with oral games in 69 position and then move to enjoying cowgirl pleasures which lead them to doggy games and covering Queenlin's boobs with fresh sperm.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Queenlin - Couple in sex need rents a flat (2020)

Makfuk

Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Cast: Riley Star
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Amateur, Blonde, Blowjob, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rough Sex

This scene features the amazingly cute, 19 year old, Riley Star and I having sex for the first time. We have strong chemistry and love kissing and being all over each other. We have fun, energetic sex all over the bed. There is POV shot during blowjob portion and when Riley is riding my dick with her butt facing the camera and while she rides on top of me facing the camera. Riley has multiple orgasms while I fuck her while holding a hitachi on her clit and a hand around her throat. The scene ends with her sucking on my balls until I cum in her mouth.

Duration: 38:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8282kbps

Download Riley Star - Petite Teen Fun

Makfuk

Stop Reading Start Breeding

Cast: Lexi Bloom

I hate PE and I find it stupid that I need to pass it to keep my GPA so high. Coach Cummings came over to show me why it was important and give me tips to do better. Fucking jock. We went outside and got hot and sweaty for no reason. He threw balls at me and ran laps around me but I wasn't really into it. We went inside and we talked about physical activity. Its not that I don't like it, I just don't like sports. I love sucking and fucking and do it between classes all the time. I gave him a demonstration and lets just save I won't have to show up to PE anymore.

Duration: 37:02

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Stop Reading Start Breeding

Makfuk

This Slutty Hot Girl Needs Some Lesson

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kiera Winters & Will Powers
Genres: Natural Tits, Red Head, Sex Toys, Blowjob (Pov), Cowgirl (Pov)

Kiera Winters is a bratty small town slut who doesn't work, go to school, or listen to her elders. Her poor parents are at their wits end with her, so they hired Will Powers, motivational speaker, to give her a little tough love.

Her plan is to show off her tight little body on social media, and then get enough followers to land a contract and move to the big city.

Will lets her know that if you're going to be a social media slut, you had better do it the right way! He rips open her leggings to expose her tight little teen pussy, and then she sucks and fucks his big city dick! Maybe she does have what it takes to make it after all!

Duration: 34:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download This Slutty Hot Girl Needs Some Lesson

Makfuk

Stop Reading Start Breeding

Cast: Lexi Bloom

I hate PE and I find it stupid that I need to pass it to keep my GPA so high. Coach Cummings came over to show me why it was important and give me tips to do better. Fucking jock. We went outside and got hot and sweaty for no reason. He threw balls at me and ran laps around me but I wasn't really into it. We went inside and we talked about physical activity. Its not that I don't like it, I just don't like sports. I love sucking and fucking and do it between classes all the time. I gave him a demonstration and lets just save I won't have to show up to PE anymore.

Duration: 37:02

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Stop Reading Start Breeding

Makfuk

Alyssa Bounty - One More Chance

Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum On Pussy

Alyssa is rushing to her first job as an assistant to millionaire George Uhl, and when she arrives late, George warns her he will not tolerate such mistakes any longer. After promising to behave, Alyssa finds her curious self rummaging through her boss's personal possessions. George catches her in the act and immediately fires her, except she begs for another chance offering to do anything to keep her job. George immediately takes her up on the offer. Please don't forget to comment and let us know what you like and dislike! We're in the lab working on something for the next update already too!

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Alyssa Bounty - One More Chance

Makfuk

Spizoo - Paris White Enjoys Rough Fucking

Cast: Paris White

Tattooed Paris White with lips as sweet as honey kisses a stranger passionately. Enjoying her magnificently perfect breasts, the man takes it into his demanding mouth. He then immediately removes her dainty lower lingerie and his long, skilled fingers thrust in and out her wet pussy. Paris White, who's under the spell of the ruggedly handsome man, teasingly sucks his thick and hard cock while his fingers are pounding her. At that very moment, every inch of her body is filled with lust; she hops on top of him for a thrilling cowgirl ride. Paris White's horny lover, who doesn't want that special time to end, fucks her in missionary, reverse cowgirl, saucy spoon, and doggystyle before showering her pretty face with his nut butter.

Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7722kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Spizoo - Paris White Enjoys Rough Fucking

Makfuk

Alyssa Bounty - One More Chance

Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum On Pussy

Alyssa is rushing to her first job as an assistant to millionaire George Uhl, and when she arrives late, George warns her he will not tolerate such mistakes any longer. After promising to behave, Alyssa finds her curious self rummaging through her boss's personal possessions. George catches her in the act and immediately fires her, except she begs for another chance offering to do anything to keep her job. George immediately takes her up on the offer. Please don't forget to comment and let us know what you like and dislike! We're in the lab working on something for the next update already too!

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Alyssa Bounty - One More Chance

Makfuk

Lexi Lore - The Good Girl

Cast: Lexi Lore
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Blowjob, Choking, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Spanking

This video features the cute Lexi Lore and I hooking up for the first time. Lexi enjoys being lightly dominated and we have intense chemistry as we fuck all over the dining table and couch. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock facing the camera. I use the hitachi on her multiple times with my hand around her throat while she cums. The scene ends with a close up of me filling her pussy with cum.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4679kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lexi Lore - The Good Girl

Makfuk

Natalie Monroe - Schoolgirl Learns Her Lesson

Genres: Teen, Big Cock, Cum Shots, European, Exhibition, Facials, Gonzo-POV, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Breasts

Why is Natalie Monroe sneaking around Innocent High early in the morning? Simple, shes looking for the answers for the big final coming up! Little did she know that Mr. Dickems planned on coming in early today. Natalie was caught red-handed under Mr. Dickems desk and he was ready to call the cops on her for stealing! Natalie cant afford to fail out of school AND have a record so she thought of the only way she knew how to get out of it - offering up her sweet ass. Mr. Dickems couldnt resist and he started sucking on those plump teen titties and before long Natalies slick mouth was tightly wrapped around the teachers swollen cock. Natalies juicy ass and tight teen pussy helped her earn a passing grade in the school of hard cocks and Mr. Dickems gave her a gold jizz star on her mouth and face!

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps

Download Natalie Monroe - Schoolgirl Learns Her Lesson

Makfuk

Lexi Lore - The Good Girl

Cast: Lexi Lore
Genres: All Sex, 18-23, Blowjob, Choking, Creampie, Girl Orgasm, Hitachi, Passion, Petite, POV, Pussy Licking, Rimming, Spanking

This video features the cute Lexi Lore and I hooking up for the first time. Lexi enjoys being lightly dominated and we have intense chemistry as we fuck all over the dining table and couch. There's POV shot during the blowjob and while she rides my cock facing the camera. I use the hitachi on her multiple times with my hand around her throat while she cums. The scene ends with a close up of me filling her pussy with cum.

Duration: 37:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4679kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lexi Lore - The Good Girl

Makfuk

Detention clean up

Cast: Maddy Oreilly

Coach Cummings used to be the principal here at innocent high but after some incidents he was demoted to a coach. He's in charge of detention now and doesn't even teach a class. It's kinda sad to be honest. I let him know and he didn't like that. He yelled at me a little and threatened to make my stay longer. So I did what he wanted and cleaned up. I was bending over cleaning and he was staring at me. I didn't stop him because I kinda liked it! Now my legs are spread and his tongues is inside me!

Duration: 37:34

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Detention clean up

Makfuk

Teens follow their sex hunger

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Teen, Big Tits, Gonzo

Some people can make sex only in their beds, while others are ready to fuck at any time and any place. Can you imagine how excited are these teens if they are ready to make sex even in the teachers' room? Anyway, everything starts rather innocently. Teacher dictates the lesson and two students write everything down. Nothing to worry about. Unfortunately, the teacher leaves and kinky teens feel free to do everything their hot bodies crave for so much.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Teens follow their sex hunger

Makfuk

Detention clean up

Cast: Maddy Oreilly

Coach Cummings used to be the principal here at innocent high but after some incidents he was demoted to a coach. He's in charge of detention now and doesn't even teach a class. It's kinda sad to be honest. I let him know and he didn't like that. He yelled at me a little and threatened to make my stay longer. So I did what he wanted and cleaned up. I was bending over cleaning and he was staring at me. I didn't stop him because I kinda liked it! Now my legs are spread and his tongues is inside me!

Duration: 37:34

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Detention clean up